4 replies to this topic

#1 gurghul

gurghul

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:42 AM

Hi

could anyone recomed me some build for future assasin,atm I just start playing as thief and could use some help ewhere to invest me skill/stat points.There is just to many guides on net to pick up proper one

thanks for help 

#2 AkiYamato

AkiYamato

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:58 AM

Boost agi till around 60 or 70, then try to build your other stats. I get minimum 20dex but some people say you can get by without dex if you're going for a crit sin, for DD, nvm luk, go for str and dex

#3 gurghul

gurghul

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:08 AM

Boost agi till around 60 or 70, then try to build your other stats. I get minimum 20dex but some people say you can get by without dex if you're going for a crit sin, for DD, nvm luk, go for str and dex

tkanl you.

And what about ability?

all of them are usefull?

#4 malicxe

malicxe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:16 AM

tkanl you.

And what about ability?

all of them are usefull?

double attack and improved dodge are really the only things you need to level up, good thing they are both passive too. once you hit assassin job you can get a snake hat and katars and still just autoattack everything. if you want to mob you can use grimtooth but ymmv...

#5 lowsilencebe

lowsilencebe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Locationcolorado
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

yeah just get some vit and some str and some dex and maybe some agi but i don't know it seems kinda stupid if u are new and then just save stats sometimes when you level up and then explore the map and see what you like to do and then thats it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users