Knight Skill - Body Activation problem - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Knight Skill - Body Activation problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ahseong94

ahseong94

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:22 AM

*** Newly added "final damage" in this skill is not the issue in this post ***

Why my HP became lesser once I up this skill to level 2 ?????!!!!!!!!!

This skill at level 1 will increase 8% of Max HP, ok fine, it works. But when I made it to level 2 ( increase 12% of Max HP),-_- happened, my HP had decreased. Why?!

I have 23k HP and I was staring at my health bar and expecting it to increase, once i click confirm, my HP drop to 21766. Do you know that feeling when u didnt got what u supposed to get? Speechless.... :(

Anyone know why??

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:04 AM

I have checked the database and everything is okay with it.

Is it possible that you might have played on Channel 1 first and then changed to another channel and because of this you lost your Dragon Lord Buff? I see no reason why your HP bar should decrease. If you mean that you "lost" HP after skilling, you need to fill up the HP bar manually for the moment you skilled or equipped something which increases your Max HP. It is never done automatically directly after the Max HP increased. In that moment the HP amount is the same but the Max HP amount is increased and it looks like you have lost HP.

#3 ahseong94

ahseong94

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:15 PM

I also don't know why is it. It just drop from 23K to 21766 once i click confirm button, i didn't buff any skill because i want to see how much HP it will increase. I'll give it one more change, will make it to level 3 and see what i got. 20 skill points man..

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:05 PM

I also don't know why is it. It just drop from 23K to 21766 once i click confirm button, i didn't buff any skill because i want to see how much HP it will increase. I'll give it one more change, will make it to level 3 and see what i got. 20 skill points man..

So I had the time to test it in-game and you're right. Even though the database is okay there is a problem with Skill Level 2 of this skill which sets the HP back to initial amount. The skill is working perfectly fine for Lv. 1 and 3 through 10. There is only a problem with Skill Level 2.

I will look into this issue.

#5 Bustincaps

Bustincaps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

Thank you for the useful report OP

#6 ahseong94

ahseong94

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:20 PM

So I had the time to test it in-game and you're right. Even though the database is okay there is a problem with Skill Level 2 of this skill which sets the HP back to initial amount. The skill is working perfectly fine for Lv. 1 and 3 through 10. There is only a problem with Skill Level 2.

I will look into this issue.

The problem is solved!! When i online this morning, I saw my HP had increased, my skill is still level 2.

So, Thank you very much ya :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users