6 replies to this topic

#1 ilikethisgameRo8

ilikethisgameRo8

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

Hey,

i´m sorry if this topic was already posted but i couldnt find it in this forum.

I just started to play Ro:Re again and i like it somehow; when i like a game i want to support it so i thought im gonna go VIP!

The problem now is i get a screen saying something about my Account needs to be checked(e.g. how many accs, location and so on). 

My question now is, how long will this process take? When can i use Paypal? Cause sadly the other payment options are not fitting me cause i for example doesnt own a creditcard (i´m really oldschool sometimes xD)

So let me support your server pls =)

Greetings from Berlin

V

#2 kmax86

kmax86

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

I have used PayPal and went through the checking process. 

The check took about 2 or 3 days.

My tip is to make sure that the Warp Portal and PayPal details (name and addresses) match.

#3 ilikethisgameRo8

ilikethisgameRo8

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

so but its normal i cant enter my paypal account yet? just after the checking ? cause i cant type in anything but just getting that screen

#4 ilikethisgameRo8

ilikethisgameRo8

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

somehow it worked with other payment options^^

thanks anyway for the help

see ya in rune-midgard

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:49 AM

Please check your private message inbox.

#6 Skarybananas

Skarybananas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:27 AM

hi im facing the same issue. i wanted to get VIP but it wont let me use paypal and instead directs me to random payment modes prevalent in sea that i have never used or don't intend to. This is weird because im from india and didnt have this issue a couple of years back on classic & i even got a mail saying that i have been verified but when i try to charge it gives me the same issue.

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:13 AM

hi im facing the same issue. i wanted to get VIP but it wont let me use paypal and instead directs me to random payment modes prevalent in sea that i have never used or don't intend to. This is weird because im from india and didnt have this issue a couple of years back on classic & i even got a mail saying that i have been verified but when i try to charge it gives me the same issue.

Greetings,

Please contact WP Payment support with details of your issue.

Refer to how to send a ticket guide in my signature, should you run into errors when sending a ticket then try another web browser or refer to the troubleshooting post here.

Since forums do not favor bumping old topics, I am going to close this for now. You may open a new one if you require further assistance :) Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users