August 2nd Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 6 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 2nd Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

125 replies to this topic

#126 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:29 AM

Why do I when I move the map and every time always fail to connect and disconnect to server, is there a solution for me? I use connection via smartphone tathering using sim card. Please respond quickly to master game. @campitor

Why do I when I move the map and every time always fail to connect, is there a solution for me? I use connection via smartphone tathering using sim card. Please respond quickly to master game. @campitor

Hi! Mmm. WiFi is unstable than cable...  i know since im using Wifi (30mbps) and Mostly my phone as hotspot when playing game.  (My ISP's Unifi 30mbs line are fast but its wifi is stupidlycrap unstabil that frequenly i cant log in to most Online game including RO (reasons im using my phone if im not using the internet cable)

Sometime even sitting right next to the router and phone with super strong signal i still sometime get random lag spikes and drops in games.

For better explanation 

Quote:

*Games use very little bandwidth but need a very consistent stream of data but in wireless interference will cause packets to be delayed by random amounts. When it get bad enough the game can nocompensatt.

http://www.tomshardw...nal-gaming.html

By the way gaming experience was almost smoothly yesterday.(except on high population map) 

Edit: have u try cable?

Edited by Dukeares, 05 August 2017 - 04:31 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users