#1 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:41 AM

Greetings fellow Ethergians! 

Please note that we are currently down for our extended maintenance. Further announcements will be posted once the maintenance has been completed. 

**Update**

This week's patch is a rather large one! When first launched the client may take some time to update so we ask for your patience while it completes the update~  :no1:

As was previously mentioned today's maintenance notes can be found here. Please note that we are aiming to remove the items marked for removal next week

#2 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

Costume Swap
NOTE: All Costume Swaps work, however all Costume Swap items are being added to the Item Mall by tomorrow. Some will be added today. There is just not enough time in a day!

Description: Using this item with a permanent costume equipped
will transmogrify it into the costume specified by this items name.

Only on permanent costumes.
Only when character race requirement is met.
Enchanting grade and Xeon will not change.

The item is consumed when used and is available in the Item Mall for 200 points.

Here is a list of the Costume Swaps:
(To become available after the maintenance period is complete today)

Spoiler

Transmogrify System
More details to come here soon...

9th Anniversary Event Item Expiration and Removal

NOTE: There was not enough time with all the updates and database work during the maintenance to get this task done today. The removal has been delayed by 1 week. Apologies and enjoy!

From the Maintenance Notice for 7/7 page at playrequiem.com:
* Please note some of the items scheduled to be removed at the end of the period have been delisted and will not be removed.

To be removed at end of period:
(These items will be labeled next week as such in their descriptions. They may still be transferred in whatever way, bought and sold or opened and used in the meantime.)
Spoiler

Client Multi-Language Strings and Assets Update

* Please Note: The translations are not yet in place and the strings remain in English for the time being.
However, the patch today will update all the missing mini maps, main maps, Item Mall information,
and other assets and strings from the updates going back to before The Black Tower and Catacombs Update.
So, although still without complete translations for Russian, Portuguese, and Korean, nevertheless
this will be good news for any users running the client in a different language option than English from the Updater.

Source

Edited by Vulpes93, 03 August 2017 - 12:49 AM.

#3 bazra

bazra

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

Are the servers still down because when I try and log in get message saying cant connect to server

#4 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:12 PM

Servers are still under maintenance. We will post an update when they are back open  :no1:

#5 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:36 PM

Thank you everyone for your patience! The server is now open  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

#6 Farsh

Farsh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

New bug ON= link any item in chat and LCM =CRASH

#7 BladeBender

BladeBender

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Private

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:35 PM

New bug ON= link any item in chat and LCM =CRASH

i'm having that goddamn bug too

#8 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:41 PM

Ranger set (90new) not changed. Still trash.

Helium say changes comes soon. It's been half a year, still  not done.

Why did not you keep your promise?

I demand explanations from anyone (admins) for example, why did they lie to us on stream, Twitch ? People were waiting and spend money to use this set, but they were deceived.

#9 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:45 AM

"Coming soon" never means or meant 2nd August.

And nobody said that Ranger's set was going to be fixed on this Wednesday.

Edited by Vulpes93, 03 August 2017 - 03:45 AM.

#10 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:12 AM

And there was no half a year.

You are very aggressive with your reply, not very helpful that with all the issues people are having you pick on 1 post about ranger armour to complain about. 

He is right to complain about this armour, Helium has said he will fix it and other armours, it is not reasonable that people are waiting for there class armour to be fixed for months now, or you are happy with this? you appear happy with the progress being made, but i believe you stand alone. There are many things still to be done, and should be done, and this armour always should have been priority, players playing these classes are at a huge disadvantage, improving these armours is a small step towards balance.

On another note - Hey CM Andra Cyte, since Maint people are having many issues, varying from error 06 to update sticking on 49% and also in game when people click on a linked item they are crashing, if you can share this with Helium, i and many others would be thankful.

Edited by xSweetDreamsx, 03 August 2017 - 02:13 AM.

#11 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

The question is still relevant.
P.S. I ask to answer me only the game administrators and GMs.

#12 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:26 AM

I am concerned with Darkest sets as much as any other player and making much effort to bring imbalanced armor to developers' attention.

Spreading negativity and doubt, accusing developers in idleness, being rude on forums - all of that will not help in whatever manifestation.

I am also concerned with another fact that some dishonest players that kept Christmass cards since January were attempting to suggest helium some ideas and get him to pay attention to them. I am assured that trusting them may cause damage to the game. If anyone is related to the problem I have just mentioned, please show some honesty and frankness at least this time.

Edited by Vulpes93, 03 August 2017 - 02:29 AM.

#13 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:51 AM

I am concerned with Darkest sets as much as any other player and making much effort to bring imbalanced armor to developers' attention.

Spreading negativity and doubt, accusing developers in idleness, being rude on forums - all of that will not help in whatever manifestation.

I am also concerned with another fact that some dishonest players that kept Christmass cards since January were attempting to suggest helium some ideas and get him to pay attention to them. I am assured that trusting them may cause damage to the game. If anyone is related to the problem I have just mentioned, please show some honesty and frankness at least this time.

Good, you should be concerned about darkest sets. Secondly no one is accusing anyone. And thirdly you ask people not to spread negativity or doubt, so what do you suggest? we should be happy and positive about what is going on? Do you realise many people cant play game today? I speak for many players and i push for things that should be changed to be changed. We have many reasons to feel negative about whats going on in game, you are wrong to try and take that voice away, if you represent the players then please represent in all aspects and not only what you favor.

About christmas cards. Helium deleted them all from game, so he is aware of people who were using them, seems like not such a hard job for him to know who was using them also. You would have helium spend his time on this rather than more crucial issues like people can not log in game? or keep crashing? I believe your priorities are in the wrong place.

#14 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:39 AM

And thirdly you ask people not to spread negativity or doubt, so what do you suggest? we should be happy and positive about what is going on?

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

• Attempting to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt on the forums will not be tolerated. Creating false rumors and information will lead to disciplinary action. 

I suggest to send a ticket to support with all your concerns. GM will try his or her hardest to help you.

All the following issues have been reported:

1. Linked items causing client crash;
2. Can not connect to server;

3. Error 06, 08;
4. Missing strings in activated multi-language support;
and others.

What about Christmas cards - they were causing serious damage to game's economy and helium was pretty much concerned when he found out about them.

There is also another severe situation with some other items that will be removed as well.

Warpportal still detects small DDoS attacks and by the time they are gone completely, the compensation will come.

Players are currently experiencing inconveniences in game with client crashes and not being able to log in, and I'm sure Ranger's set does not have anything to do with it.

These are simple answers on reqbugkiller's questions. Changes were not done because, unfortunately, they were not scheduled on 2nd August.

A half of year gone but there is a whole lot of necessary work done besides the armor.

Edited by Vulpes93, 03 August 2017 - 04:32 AM.

#15 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:51 AM

As Vulpes previously mentioned the following items were already reported so please do not fret!

1. Linked items causing client crash;
2. Can not connect to server;

3. Error 06, 08;
4. Missing strings in activated multi-language support;
and others.

And I would like to pass a reminder from myself as well since the conversation seemed to get a little heated to please keep conversation civil. If you do feel like your concerns have not been heard please remember you can also send a ticket to the Support Team or message me directly.  Both ways will ensure your concerns are heard and issues are reported. 

Remember we're all here cause we enjoy the same game and want to work hard to continue improving it~   :ani_wow:

#16 Ganstrito

Ganstrito

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:02 AM

forge 70%????????

#17 100001863249198

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationphillippines
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

why putting another things on mall shop ?, instead fixing bugs and other issues ? why not focus on server fixing ? and doing other things that player not need on game ? such a weird development,.  and now new bugs on requiem , items from Auction Hall are bug if you equip the item from Auction Hall it will cause an disconnection and cant log back saying error on the start

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users