"Disconnected due to detection of third party software" - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

"Disconnected due to detection of third party software"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nhel111

nhel111

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:21 PM

Can't get into the game because of this problem...

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:16 PM

The anti-cheat system of the game detects several tools:

- running Macro Tools / Automatic Key Presser Tools (for ex. AutoHotkey and derivates)

- running Memory editing tools (for ex. CheatEngine)

- running Teamviewer 

- running Windows Remote Desktop and similar Remote Management Tools

There must be any of these kind of tools running on your system.

#3 IncestBorn

IncestBorn

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:03 AM

The anti-cheat system of the game detects several tools:

- running Macro Tools / Automatic Key Presser Tools (for ex. AutoHotkey and derivates)

- running Memory editing tools (for ex. CheatEngine)

- running Teamviewer 

- running Windows Remote Desktop and similar Remote Management Tools

There must be any of these kind of tools running on your system.

Well if it does detect, than is poorly done, because people in-game does have Attack Speed enhance, anti-lift, movement speed enhanced, super jump and no stun to name a few. There is a lot of people doing it and the main reason BSQ is dead in low level 74's below, same people, same guild, same guild that were banned from hacking. Do I need to say more?

Someone in the know how, take a look at you tube and have those videos deleted, showing people how to hack their life away with running background programs for dragon saga.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:10 AM

Do you have any proof you can give to the GM team?

Or is this going to be the usual "blahblah yadda yadda" starting false rumors and accusing a guild without any solid proof kind of post?
I'm just asking because if it is a post based on " I saw them doing it...", or "I know that they are doing this and that".. "the youtube videos taken by others clearly show this or that...".this is not the solid proof the GM team needs to be able to take actions. Such kind of posts are sadly not helpful in any way. What really is helpful is hard solid proof in form of taken videos by yourself from the particular situation.

So, in the case you have actual solid proof on your hands, which means a video taken of the situation(s) the forum is not the right spot for this kind of report. Send the video to the support team:. http://support.warpportal.com

The GM team will highly appreciate your video and I'm sure in the case actual proof is found within take the needed actions.

#5 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:56 AM

As Fliederduft stated, if you should view someone or have proof of a break of the terms of use in game, please send a ticket to our support team with evidence of this matter. Posting information of this kind on the forums  and spreading rumors regarding possible exploits and hacking in game is against our terms of use, and in this instance it is also going off topic to the original post content. Please refrain from posting content of this kind on our forums, as such posts will be removed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users