New Accounts and the "Failed To Connect" Error message - Page 3 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New Accounts and the "Failed To Connect" Error message

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

#51 Sarti91

Sarti91

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:32 AM

I'm can't send a ticket, cause I can't login on the WP Support Center...
And the game keeps showing me this message: "Failed to connect. Rejected from server (30)"

And now...how can I play? Do I have to write here my User name from the game for you, to put me on the list?

#52 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:01 AM

I'm can't send a ticket, cause I can't login on the WP Support Center...
And the game keeps showing me this message: "Failed to connect. Rejected from server (30)"

And now...how can I play? Do I have to write here my User name from the game for you, to put me on the list?

You don't need to login to WP Support, to send a ticket directly try to go here, see if that works.

#53 anriluden

anriluden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:25 PM

Did the insert already happen? I didn't get in.

#54 GKole

GKole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:30 PM

The next schedule is stated in the first post.

The post says there is a timed point to when accounts are added but then it says Camp gets new accounts and adds them three times per day? Maybe I'm confused. 

#55 Mahogany4

Mahogany4

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

Except only some accounts get in, not all. I haven't gotten in in the last two. I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow when the mass insert goes in xD

Edited by Mahogany4, 06 August 2017 - 12:49 PM.

#56 anriluden

anriluden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

Except only some accounts get in, not all. I haven't gotten in in the last two. I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow when the mass insert goes in xD

That sucks. I was so excited to play, but I'm trying since yesterday and nothing. 

I'm getting frustrated :(

#57 Mahogany4

Mahogany4

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:12 PM

That sucks. I was so excited to play, but I'm trying since yesterday and nothing. 

I'm getting frustrated :(

Well, on the last Ticketed insert this morning he updated it saying he'd be back at 2pm i.e. an hour and 10 minutes ago. So it's possible he hasn't gotten around to it yet since it hasn't been updated again.

But I guess we're so used to having things, "now now now" that it's hard to wait lol. But it sounds like everyone that has registered will get in tomorrow evening at the latest. So worst comes to worst, tomorrow evening we should be good to go =P

#58 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

OP updated will do another insert in a few hours before i goto sleep.

#59 KieronZ

KieronZ

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:31 PM

You don't need to login to WP Support, to send a ticket directly try to go here, see if that works.

Can not find the department for Ragnarok Online Re:Start.

I had created New Accounts on Friday 4 August 2017, until today still "Failed To Connect"

#60 Prakz

Prakz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:37 PM

I sent a ticket in, sucks though you have to wait so long to get validated :(

Back to the regular servers I guess

#61 visiblynotna

visiblynotna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:55 PM

Read the first post, it says what to do.

Yeah thats what we did or well he did already. But he tried logging in today when he woke up but still nothing. 

Based on the comments the process is slow. Two or three people already getting angry. 

Hope the inserts go in today and if they do please do announce it here so that well know 

#62 teny0m

teny0m

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:05 AM

Currently users newly registered after the date below will not be able to login to the game. We have to manually move them onto the allowed login list. This change was made as part of the efforts to strengthen the login process by adding an extra layer of verification to the game side login. (TLDR: to prevent users from accidentally getting access to the wrong account as was happening during the DDOS).

Currently we are working with the studio and billing team to automate the account shipping process to that it will be done automatically. Current ETA on the next update in terms of news is 8/6. We are attempting to manually move accounts over every day and will be moving the next set of accounts tonight at 5PM PDT (8/4/2017).

Current status users registered by 5PM PDT 8/4/2017 can currently login.

Next Scheduled Mass insert is 5PM PDT 8/7/2017

Next Scheduled Ticketed insert is 10AM PDT 8/7/2017

Over the weekend if you are unable to login due to a newly created account please create a ticket titled "New Account Login Add" with the user ID you created. The GM team will email that list to me at the end of every shift and I will manually add them myself. I will be checking on that list 3 times a day.

Already send a ticket and hope you can respond it sooner :D Thx Camp

#63 DefectusSolis

DefectusSolis

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:03 AM

I'd like to play a game but already 2 days waiting for account activation (((

Edited by DefectusSolis, 07 August 2017 - 03:04 AM.

#64 Pavelmimimi

Pavelmimimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:45 AM

I'm just waiting for 12 hours or so but I feel it rather disturbing that the potential customer is giving his personal info, then submits a ticket where he begs the right to play the brand new, 15 years old game yet still waits for days. 

That is some kind of trolling

#65 Prakz

Prakz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

yea I give up, either there are too many tickets to handle, or the GMs aren't mailing the lists to Camp

#66 SemVapes831

SemVapes831

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

I just recently signed up and register to this game last night. I'm new to the game and I'll be waiting for the GM's to authorize my email and account, hopefully I'll be able to play with some of my friends today. I'm not able to log in right now and it always say that I'm "Rejected from the server. please check and update your password". 

#67 stranaha

stranaha

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

I've sent two ticket requests and have waited through three mass insertions yet my account still hasn't been activated.  I've been waiting several days to start playing Ragnarok Re:start.  Could you please activate my account??

#68 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:28 AM

I've sent two ticket requests and have waited through three mass insertions yet my account still hasn't been activated.  I've been waiting several days to start playing Ragnarok Re:start.  Could you please activate my account??

Did you send the same ticket twice or are they per account ID? If the former then that's unnecessary and not advised. If for different IDs, I think it would be all right to include sufficient info in a single ticket.

#69 luanowe

luanowe

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:29 AM

decidam-se!! vou ter que esperar mais de 3 meses pra jogar isso?!

ja joguei em mais de 5 servidores em tempos que o ragnarok tava em alta e esse foi o que mais esperei pra jogar :(

Edited by VModCinnamon, 07 August 2017 - 10:40 AM.
Merged posts

#70 LFerraz

LFerraz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:03 PM

I opened a ticket yesterday, I received a reply saying that within 24 hours my order would be reviewed and I could connect to the server, but nothing so far.

#71 icryz08

icryz08

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:55 PM

Hello, How can I register an account? There is no Ragnarok Re Start in my Game Account, and I cant add it up on my warp portal account

#72 Killmesoftly

Killmesoftly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:47 PM

I've been banned while i was leveling wth? and my merch was selling. omgggggg

#73 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

I've been banned while i was leveling wth? and my merch was selling. omgggggg

Please submit a ticket this is not the venue for this.

#74 Killmesoftly

Killmesoftly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:51 PM

Please submit a ticket this is not the venue for this.

you ported me to jail 30 minutes ago XD you should know about what happened. tho okay, ill submit na ticket o_o

#75 Combattent

Combattent

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2094 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

sent a ticket 5 days ago and still nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users