7 replies to this topic

#1 jdeuce

jdeuce

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

how much do they actually help?

how much should I expect my damage to increase on crimson rock in scaraba 2f if I have one?

#2 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

1- The 50% mdef piercing affects a lot your dps while fighting high Mdef monsters (Mostly MVPs) but it also makes a difference on lower lvls as well, it also has elemental magic boost (Fire included) for CR damage wise and also gives 10% Variable Cast Reduction and in addition it has an slot so you can card it with a Elvira for maximum Wind/Ghost damage output so they actually help quite a lot haha.

2- The damage addition in Scaraba since they don't have that much mdef won't be that big but will still be noticeable, it's definetely worth to get it

Edited by Gabrielr04, 06 August 2017 - 11:33 AM.

#3 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

if you got lacryma+pororoca and magician glove you got the dream 100% mdef bypass you always do max dmg get it now.

#4 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:24 PM

2- The damage addition in Scaraba since they don't have that much mdef won't be that big but will still be noticeable, it's definetely worth to get it

There's a big chance of reducing the number of crimson rocks needed to kill them by one.

#5 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

Get the glove, it's definitely worth it. I've been doing OHKO with Crimson Rock ever since I used the gloves when before I still have to cast another skill to deliver the final blow. Currently grinding my lvl 145 WL there. :)

#6 jdeuce

jdeuce

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Well I got one. It makes my full (recognized spell; mystical amplification; vip buff) crimson rock go from about 55k with 2 alchemy glove of mad witch to 60k with one alchemy glove of mad witch and one mage glove in Scaraba 2f. Still can't one shot. Not that great for scaraba. Probably good against mvps.

#7 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

Oooooh I see. Maybe you can do certain adjustments on your other gears, perhaps? 

#8 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

There's a big chance of reducing the number of crimson rocks needed to kill them by one.

Yeah, it is actually worth noting that Antler and Rake Horn Scaraba both have decent MDEF(the former has more than 100). When I was grinding from lv.130-140 in Scaraba Hall, I found that La'cryma set already did higher damage than Crimson Rod/Temporal Int Boots at the same refine level, despite the fact that I had to sacrifice about 250 raw MATK for La'cryma set. I bet Magicians Gloves makes a big difference here, it should be possible for Crimson Rod/Temporal Int Boots to out-damage La'cryma set if you wear the gloves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users