TipsyCat

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin (Restart)

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

So I've heard conflicting evidence from high-level sins in the game. I've been told Crit sin is no longer viable due to it no avoiding defense, but still avoids flee etc. However, I'm also being told that DA Sin is overall better for PVM. PVP is still crit sin. What do the forum gods say?

#2 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

+40% damage, ignores flee, crit*2 chance to trigger

+100% damage, 40-50 dex, 50% chance to trigger (snake head hat required)

To even come close DA katar damage you probably need 80-100% crit which needs lots of luk. Crit ignores flee but when only 40-50 dex is needed to hit targets consistently, it's double damage will kill faster.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:06 PM

If you can get a high crit rate without compromising much of your aspd, it does outdps the other two, but at this point in the game that amount of gear wouldnt be cheap. Has the best dps potential as of now, but isnt cheap or easy to get the gear going. (Need like 40~50 ish Alt+q crit, aspd and some more uncommon cards)

Dual Daggers requires good carded daggers to be effective, more specifically a set for each type of enemy, or at least the most common ones. Besides that, you need to recover your aspd due to dual wielding.
Atm is at last of the builds due to lack of gears.

DA Katar combines the free damage boost from DA procs and easy aspd of katars, while not requiring to invest into crit/crit gears, but hit instead. Only requires a sidewinder/snake head to get going and has the "best easy damage" of the builds as of now. Can also use the katar skills effectively due to having ok Hit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users