Soulcraft/enchant shift system - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Soulcraft/enchant shift system

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

Question to the staff.

Is there any thoughts to rework the soulcraft/enchant shift system? For me i think its a bit complicated and hard to get the stuff needed to use any of these options, as well for the soulcraft expander. People who know  and have time to farm materials benefits as they can sell these items kinda expensive, and they aint to many either.

You did a really nice work with the stat/element cards system. Also with the monster cards.  I would like se something similiar to this regarding the soulcraft/enchant shift options.

#2 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:28 PM

The enchant shifting system uses normal IS I don't see why the soulshift and soulcraft expander shouldn't they aren't exactly game breaking in pvp.

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:33 PM

The professions system has already been simplified once and it really is easy to get should people put a second of thought into it.

That being said I don't see the point of secondary ingredients. They were clearly made to make people work together for the items but since that pretty much never happens, maybe it's time to get rid of them altogether. At that point all you'd have to do is go farm at one spot and then go to max to make the item. Could even combine the gathering and production skills into 1, basically creating 4 skills for people to level up instead of 8. I do think that'd fit our game better.

The insurances being valuable gives blessed ingredients the extra value they deserve. In the case of enchant shift insurances the system is already broken. You really don't want to make them ever because normal insurances can be used instead, lowering their value. So it can't simply be a case of making normal insurances work everywhere, doing that would require further adjustments and honestly I don't think it's needed.

Edited by Precrush, 08 August 2017 - 11:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users