9 replies to this topic

#1 DarkHora

DarkHora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:23 AM

Anyone can tell me if demage of GC its only based on INT in RE:Start

in the irowiki the crusader guide tells that i need STR....

thanks

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

its based on your atk+matk.
Atk is just easier to scale

#3 3565150713142656837

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationYou'd like to know that, wouldn't you?
  • Server:Restart; Odin

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:30 PM

I was told it mainly works off Int.

If you plan to be using GC i'd say about 90ish Int is a good point to have. 

Not sure if it scales off Str though

the irowiki isn't 100% accurate because restart is weird thanks to the mix of renewal and classic mechaincs.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

all the damage formuals are renewal. 

And yes it scales with str since it increases atk.

#5 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:22 PM

all the damage formuals are renewal.

And yes it scales with str since it increases atk.

Irowiki says different though, high int and decent strength is better than vise versa, so long as you have a high atk weapon.

Though you seem to be the most reliable source of info in the forums, so ill take your word for it.

Edited by mlmf, 09 August 2017 - 08:24 PM.

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:10 AM

Ideally you want both at high numbers for maximum damage, but investing into atk alone is much easier and more rewarding, since the game itself has much better ways to increase atk rather than matk.

#7 NamzaKaren

NamzaKaren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

Hi there! I'm going to make a Crusader too in idRO. Holy Cross build is very popular here. It's probaby the highest single target dps in game right now with 900% damage modifier using 2hand spear. I haven't seen Grand Cross build yet, most people say it's bad. But after my Hunter dying to Shield Reflect so often, now I'm insterested in Grand Cross build. I know you don't need to be Grand Cross build to have Shield Reflect, but I don't want to be just a meat shield.

My questions

1. Can Hunter Fly Card proc using Grand Cross?

2. Can status ailment cards proc using Grand Cross?

• The Holy property is applied at the end of calculations, which means the following: Holy × Weapon property for the physical portion, and Neutral × Holy property for the magic portion.

3. ^ Does this mean if I endow my weapon with Holy property, the physicial portion will deal 150% x 150% damage to Evil Druid user?

• Though a Hybrid skill, it seems to scale far better with INT as the main stat and high Weapon Attack better than having high STR and low INT (Example: 50 STR and 90 INT with a decently high Weapon Attack damage will hit harder than 90 STR and 50 INT with the same weapon).

4.^ Don't the atk and matk part have the same modifier? Shouldn't str give more damage than int since 1 str = 2 atk while 1 int = 1.5 matk?

• Cast Time cannot be interrupted, and each cast drains 20% of Max HP and inflicts a third of the damage to the user.

5. Really? 20% 'max' hp not 'current'?

Edited by NamzaKaren, 10 August 2017 - 11:17 AM.

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

dunno

dunno

basically yes, not exactly that number but yea you can use of double element stacking

havent went full into getting the value of each part of the skill and seeing what the exact weights are, but yes atk part scales far easier than matk, coz gears basically. (had both full matk and full atk GC saders already) Also the atk part can benefit of the "double element" thing

and yes

#9 NamzaKaren

NamzaKaren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

dunno

dunno

basically yes, not exactly that number but yea you can use of double element stacking

havent went full into getting the value of each part of the skill and seeing what the exact weights are, but yes atk part scales far easier than matk, coz gears basically. (had both full matk and full atk GC saders already) Also the atk part can benefit of the "double element" thing

and yes

My friends and I are going to level new characters tomorrow. I haven't made my decision yet which class I'm going to make. Though I'm very insterested in Crusader. It's either Holy Cross/agi crit or Grand Cross. I'm most curious about the viability of Grand Cross. But that 20% max hp cost is such a let down..

I know you guys don't have Crusader here yet. But what will you choose between Holy Cross/agi crit and Grand Cross for WoE?

@ashuckel

Can Holy Cross have double element too?

What other skills can have double element?

Are there any skills with more than double element?

#10 3565150713142656837

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationYou'd like to know that, wouldn't you?
  • Server:Restart; Odin

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

why I am glad I'm building for a Devo/GC Crusader.

my stats are a tad weird, but they seem to do well right now, the estt will be when Crusader gets added in.

Current Goal for Stats; Str 40, Agi 1, Vit 91, Int 91, Dex 23, Luk 1. Not factoring in cards, gear, job bonuses, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users