August 10th Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 10th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#76 PettyCash

PettyCash

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

Servers open!

yeah, server is open with constant Disconnect, please fix =)

#77 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:09 PM

That situation maybe true for people in US but since the DDOS the past week, nothing has been fix in our end. We were unable to log in even in forums, constant DCs and everything. There were alsos large number of players unable to access the game because of the mitigation they did w/c affected people outside US.

Enrich is also turned currently turned off in thor. turn it on pls

I don't live in the US or in North America for what matters, and even though I got disconnected a lot, lost some instances because I couldn't connect to any zone server freely, and even had a little trouble login in a few times, I didn't know there was such a big impact on this number of players. Still, my point keeps being valid, and this happening is an extra reason for they suspeding hammer until they got this goddamn fix done, and brough it back after the server was stabilised. The uncertain nature of these events make a big impact on the economy when they come, for good (to some) or for bad (to some other), and that's why I don't want they to keep it available to keep extending it like this. If they had a way to make it restricted to you guys, I wouldn't have a problem with it, or if they made it permanent, making it clear to everyone that the returns on upgraded items would fall a lot forever, I would still be ok. What I don't like is this kind of "breach of treaty".

#78 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

How do you trade in Balck Shiba Inu Set on Boxter? I have 2 Fidelity Necklace/Black Shiba Inu Hat in my inventory but she says "you don't have enough"

#79 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3543 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

You need to have it in bundle brah. The one in the box. At least 2 pcs I think.

#80 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:19 PM

Do we have like an "item stacker" for this or it's invalid if it's out of the box and you can't do anything about it?

#81 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:40 PM

I don't live in the US or in North America for what matters, and even though I got disconnected a lot, lost some instances because I couldn't connect to any zone server freely, and even had a little trouble login in a few times, I didn't know there was such a big impact on this number of players. Still, my point keeps being valid, and this happening is an extra reason for they suspeding hammer until they got this goddamn fix done, and brough it back after the server was stabilised. The uncertain nature of these events make a big impact on the economy when they come, for good (to some) or for bad (to some other), and that's why I don't want they to keep it available to keep extending it like this. If they had a way to make it restricted to you guys, I wouldn't have a problem with it, or if they made it permanent, making it clear to everyone that the returns on upgraded items would fall a lot forever, I would still be ok. What I don't like is this kind of "breach of treaty".

You have played this game for long, it should be obvious that asking WP for it to be extended for X reasons is easier than having them promise with uncertainty to remove hammer then put it back when everything is fixed <<--in w/c they wouldnt be confident. Also, even idiots today wouldn't upgrade an item +9/+10 w/o refine event, saying enrich hammer has a big impact on economy right now is a thing in the past where people do upgrade even w/o refine event

#82 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

Oh, but it has, on the short and mid run. That's why some people like me always buy extra ores to refine for profit, by making upgraded items available to those who didn't upgrade during the event after it's over.

#83 RYUSEISHOUKEN

RYUSEISHOUKEN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationHouse of Summer Cherries
  • Server:Iris native

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

That's true, but Elven bows were part of the some of the older boxes tho :x

#84 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

Do we have like an "item stacker" for this or it's invalid if it's out of the box and you can't do anything about it?

Same happens with sprint set bundle. You cannot abuse it because glove is ocp only as part of the set. Still cannot give it to boxter because whoever is behind implementation couldnt care 2 cents less about getting things right.

WP staff is really stretching their capacity to annoy users and deliver nothing.

#85 KeiiMaebara

KeiiMaebara

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:26 PM

I had a 30 day VIP started July 23rd, does that count for the 10 day FREE VIP?

#86 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:16 PM

At this point we might just have enriched permamently. Nobody uses regular one anyways

#87 jongzzz

jongzzz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:32 AM

hello..my RO client is still in 03-08-2017..how can I force repatch to get latest patch? help pls

#88 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:54 AM

opening another server was such a great idea tho.

#89 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:42 AM

Havent gotten the free 10 or 4 days vip here either. My VIP ended yesterday and I'm from Steam

#90 zeniusiii

zeniusiii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:RE

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:41 AM

Havent gotten the free 10 or 4 days vip here either. My VIP ended yesterday and I'm from Steam

check https://www.warpport...nt/payment.aspx
then buy the "free 4 days VIP"

also im still getting massive lag

Edited by zeniusiii, 11 August 2017 - 03:43 AM.

#91 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:00 AM

I've got the "4 days free VIP" option, but I had VIP since 16/07 and did not get the "10 days VIP" compensation.

#92 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:51 AM

So what's the special costume? Cherry again?

#93 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:12 AM

check https://www.warpport...nt/payment.aspx
then buy the "free 4 days VIP"

also im still getting massive lag

Nope, not working. I'm from Steam platform

#94 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:58 AM

Afaik, Camp mentioned that steam will have theirs automatically added.

#95 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:06 AM

He responded on the other compensation thread that he'll check with the Steam staffs.

#96 wizardandi

wizardandi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:12 AM

Why is the 10 days free VIP not yet added?

#97 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

I know of a few players who got DDosed while they were in the process of upgrading their items yesterday (the latest ddos). So i hope that it gets to stay up just enough for those specific cases to get resolved. I'd hate to be that guy owning a +5 or 6 item that was in the process of getting upgraded via enriched ores. Luckily i never experienced this, although i did have 1 close call like a week and a half ago where the server dc'd right after i made a +10 item. But yeah, this is one of those few cases where i do agree with it remaining for a bit longer because of all the weird things that have been going on. 

#98 ZhaoLi

ZhaoLi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:30 PM

Imperial feather ... -_-

and Imp ring... :p_sad:

#99 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

Its not working for non-steam users as well. I logged in and bought the 4 day VIP that cost 0 WP energy. I made sure it's on th right account.

#100 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:09 PM

Until when can we claim the free VIP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users