#1 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

99 vit, 10 faith, lowest defense gears with hp boosting cards, 4x fabre sword, and high orc guard.

20+k hp
45% reflect (reflect+auto guard for pvm)
Heal till they die

A silly build definitely, but can it be done?
WOE, PVP, MVP, PVM

Edited by mlmf, 09 August 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#2 3565150713142656837

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationYou'd like to know that, wouldn't you?
  • Server:Restart; Odin

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:25 AM

interesting idea.

maxing out reflect and auto guard...you wouldn't be able to have a maxed heal, at most it would be rank 4.

the stats look odd if you want both maxed Vit and Int; Str 5, Agi 1, Vit 99, Int 99, Dex 5, Luk 1 (not factoring cards, job bonuses, gear, etc).

Gear:

+9 Blade - Fabre x4

+9 Cap - Arc Angeling - Enchant w +3 Vit

+9 Fin Helm - Arc Angeling

+9 Adventure Suit - Pecopeco - Enchant w +3 vit

+9 Guard - High Orc

+9 Hood - Aliot

+9 Shoes - Firelock Soldier

Swordsman Figure - Spore

Anklet - Spore

This combo of stats and cards will net you 17,777 Max HP. So with Maxed Faith you'd be looking at just shy of 20k.

Edited by 3565150713142656837, 12 August 2017 - 04:25 AM.

#3 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:08 PM

interesting idea.

maxing out reflect and auto guard...you wouldn't be able to have a maxed heal, at most it would be rank 4.

the stats look odd if you want both maxed Vit and Int; Str 5, Agi 1, Vit 99, Int 99, Dex 5, Luk 1 (not factoring cards, job bonuses, gear, etc).

Gear:

+9 Blade - Fabre x4
+9 Cap - Arc Angeling - Enchant w +3 Vit
+9 Fin Helm - Arc Angeling
+9 Adventure Suit - Pecopeco - Enchant w +3 vit
+9 Guard - High Orc
+9 Hood - Aliot
+9 Shoes - Firelock Soldier
Swordsman Figure - Spore
Anklet - Spore

This combo of stats and cards will net you 17,777 Max HP. So with Maxed Faith you'd be looking at just shy of 20k.

You can get lv9 heal, lv10 reflect shield, and lv5 autoguard.(20% block is still good)

I was also thinking of maybe a card that autoheals when taking damage. The quad fabre can be replaced with a lv4 weapon maybe for greater healing.

Also i have always though the crusader had the highest base hp of any class. Thouroughly surprised they dont even hit 20k even with stacked gear

#4 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:38 PM

I wouldn't do 99 base vit, just shoot for 100 total for resists, the difference in max hp will be barely noticeable. That will also free up points to invest in other places. Same goes for int, but also since heal is matk based now, your heal will be pretty weak without a matk heavy weapon or at least a high refined lv 4 weapon.

#5 3565150713142656837

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

You can get lv9 heal, lv10 reflect shield, and lv5 autoguard.(20% block is still good)

I was also thinking of maybe a card that autoheals when taking damage. The quad fabre can be replaced with a lv4 weapon maybe for greater healing.

Also i have always though the crusader had the highest base hp of any class. Thouroughly surprised they dont even hit 20k even with stacked gear

I think you could get 20k or more, but you'd need different cards

that was the biggest issue i had working around the ones you said you wanted to use, i can try tweaking things around a bit and see if i can get at least 18k on the Crusader

let it never be said i can't figure things out.

Weapon - 4x Fabre

Upper Head - Arc Angeling

Mid Head - Arc Angeling

Armor - Apocolypse

Shield - Andre Egg

Garment - Aliot

Shoes - Firelock Solider

Accessory 1 - Spore

Accessory 2 - Spore

Keeping the stat build I originally gave you, with Max Faith. you would have; 20,402 HP

Edited by 3565150713142656837, 12 August 2017 - 06:27 PM.

#6 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:43 PM

Wouldn't Apocolypse, even in a +9 armor, give around 700 less than Pecopeco?

#7 Ignasia

Ignasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:33 PM

Hmm, this could be fun and interesting.  I'm going to test something.

See, Reflect kind of sucks because your heal amount will be atrocious.  You'll need a very different outlook than the above poster calling out gears (bad choices for most of them, particularly weapon).

You won't be able to outheal much of anything, and you'll definitely want to consider a Loli Ruri Carded Armour with a Vit +3 enchant.  Come trans, if you plan on the same thing...Ring of Resonance is almost a must.  I'd say Ring of the Flame Lord, but the build is mostly Magic, and you'd gain more from a Wind Ghost Card.

For Renewal, I actually leveled up my Paladin as a Shield / Spear Sader with full Reflect.

Wow...that's not half bad.  Not exactly fun to play, but definitely fun to watch.

Mutant Dragonoid Card + Wind Ghost Card + Ring of Resonance + CD in Mouth + Bone Plate + Lion/Elephant/Gorilla/Rhino Model Hat.

My God...this could be kind of fun in Renewal.  OMG...Arc Angeling with 77 LUCK as another option for super fast regen.

EDIT: Totally forgot what Isilla does...there are other new cards available though that boost magical damage, but they're renewal only.

Shame I sold my Ifrit Mask.

When that stuff is out I might just consider it for fun.

That said there are a number of great options you have right now:

Loli Ruri (armour)

Mutant Dragonoid (weapon...would be VERY expensive right now)

Wind Ghost (accessory...would be VERY expensive right now)

Owl Duke (accessory...would be VERY expensive right now) + Owl Baron (accessory...same deal, only more so)

For now though you really need a good weapon, something that would actually grant you reasonable MATK.

Given we don't have Malangdo enchants and a more limited assortment of weapon options, and Crimson is blocked off for now due to the temporary (for awhile anyway) 175 cap...let's see I'm going to research this a little.

Edited by Ignasia, 12 August 2017 - 10:27 PM.

#8 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:50 PM

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/1231/

#9 Ignasia

Ignasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:22 PM

Sadly, to actually make this work, that's the only real option.  Otherwise a +9/10 Haeddongum [2] would be...ok given it's level 3, so the bonus Mattack from upgrading will be halfway decent.  Then you can work up to a Mutant Dragonoid and maybe even a Bloody Knight Card.

....Damn, the Gorilla Model Hat is just horrendous.  The proc rates for the Model Hats seems like a 0.5% rate.  I wonder if they'll be in sometime after 3rd classes are released.

Honestly, given Heal and GC mechanics with the renewal changes, I'm shocked Gravity didn't think ahead and say...oh, maybe we should alter some original game weapons to account for this?  Maybe we should give some MAttack to certain 1h Swords and even 1h Spears.

Edited by Ignasia, 12 August 2017 - 08:24 PM.

#10 Ignasia

Ignasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:43 PM

Garment:

Given Renewal, I would go for elemental reduction cards for certain maps, like Dustiness and Isis.  Given Reflect won't do squat about magic attacks, and magic attacks are just so unfathomably devastating.  Aliot isn't a bad card for general usage, or you could consider a Kapha for a lower upgrade level (for the magic defense).

Shoes:

Verit for now, Firelock soldier when you can achieve/afford +9 Shoes.

Armour:

PecoPeco (general usage on maps where you don't need auto-healing)

Loli Ruri (general usage where it might be better to have a little extra healing...not sure if this will be effective enough in Renewal, but it might work out well, especially early on)

Elemental cards (yeah...elemental damage can sometimes be too extreme given how magic works, and it's not worthwhile using Reflect for elemental physical attacks...plenty of neutral ones and ample normal attacks to reflect back).

Shield:

Definitely High Orc, though if you plan to level in undead areas, an Ancient Mummy card isn't a bad idea either. 

Or you could go for an Enchanted Peach Tree Card, which will trigger Heal 10 at a relatively high rate of 2% each time you do a physical attack (so reflected attack).  THAT would be far superior at higher level areas than a High Orc.

Horn Card...given that range attacks typically aren't reflected, with a few exceptions, this card is actually very useful on certain maps for staying alive.

I think I want to test the above statement first on renewal.  I just don't recall seeing range damage reflected.

Headgear:

Anything that reduces elemental damage from particular properties to add to magical reductions: Leaf Cat, Leib Olmai, Giearth, Giant Hornet, Permeter

+Int Cards like Elder Willow for more magic/healing boosting.

Or no cards and aim for MDef headgears...seems like Drooping Cat is the only option:

300 Black Cat Doll (Loli Ruri drop)

1 Claw of Desert Wolf (Desert Wolf drop)

1 Black Dyestuffs (various npc sellers or gift boxes...or even obb/opb)

1 Circlet [1] (Isis drop)

Morroc: Educated Traveler (morocc 273, 79) <-I'm not 100% positive if this is the same spot in the original Morroc.

Edited by Ignasia, 13 August 2017 - 06:54 AM.

#11 Ignasia

Ignasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:49 PM

Sorry...I should have said Level 9 heal, since it's better to get 9 in heal and 10 in Reflect.

#12 3565150713142656837

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:01 AM

the reason I listed off the gear I originally had, was that the OP wanted Gear that was low in weight.

any other gear I mentioned was merely just me stating the slot that would need to be filled and a suggested card to fit in said slot.

#13 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:21 AM

I was originally thinking of minimizing defense from gears to maximize reflect damage and having alot of hp to sustain the damage along with healing and potions.

I like the idea of auto healing cards and elemental armors, especially since spells really hurt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users