33 replies to this topic

#1 Accerly

Accerly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

Since the release of Junon Cartel wars ain't the same anymore...

Is there any possibilty on removing Junon cartel?

Wars became boring since we can't use food anymore everyone is using clerics (which means flames that make the whole area lag), now people use clerics in wars they need to counter it with champs, most of the players use bots on them so they can remove flames more easily and play another char while thy have a champ botting (like a cleric). 

Then about boosters yall gonna say wars gonna be lame again, but let's be honest boosters  and eggs are the things that everyone wanted to have back in the time + this is one of the thing Warpportal could drain zullie from! (so it's a win/win situation)

Then these anoying crashes we have in JC, if we can get clerics and botters + buffers back outside (the warzone) we could start propperly again.

I would say bring ROSE 2011 back! Remove JC!

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:35 AM

Go to TG. Problems solved.

#3 Accerly

Accerly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:34 AM

Go to TG. Problems solved.

Oh wow what a good idea, so many players are going TG ofc, why do u even reply to this threat u don't war at all....

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:03 AM

You're complaining about needing diverse classes in a war.... That sounds pretty regressive. 

#5 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:21 AM

There is still the occasional war between different clans, where they have some fun war.
Great

Im not entirely sure what you mean with the "Old" wars, because the old wars are still possible (They were done in the Training Ground),

But many players used boosters and it became somewhat of a discussion on the forums.

If im not mistaken this was the reason that JC was made, so that players could pvp against eachother without cheating with boosters or instantly regenerating foods.

And then there was the Union wars, which basicly is Akram Arena today...

In my opinion if ANYTHING pvp related work should be done, priority should be with the (GA)   AA/CD  arena.

Or at the very least, make pvp more intresting with a ranked system to keep the more pvp oriented players intrested.

#6 Elovin

Elovin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:47 AM

I can totally understand the point of old war, it was way more fun to buff outside or even boost and then run into TG and have the opponent team waiting for you. Todays wars are usually distracted by group crashings so that not a lot people bother to group up anymore. I do really miss those "old" wars, but not sure if this only is a TG/JC problem but a carsh problem and people leaving the server. PVP areas are often enough dead, PVM does fine, people still do dungeons and farm and rarely or not at all crash.

I think the Team should know that PVP is dying, not sure how much they notice it or care but all i used to do back then was playing AA or warring, both not really an option anymore since the crashes started. So why boosting up or even bother to log buffers when there is a high chance that you might crash or even the opponent team. Wars are just waiting. Waiting for one group to buff waiting for one group to log back in after a crash, the wars usually are low on numbers compared to the TG wars.

So many people i knew from pvp, from clan or as an opponent have quit the game even whole pvp clans have died.

And people still ignore the issue cause PVM is doing fine.

So the old PVP wars we used to have now became keyboard wars, all became a drama and tting is all we got apparently.

I dont know who asked for JC back then, but it really is useless. Imo a new pvp map, like fully new map with different options of maybe hiding or something like that would have been great but this jc is useless.

I remember when it got patched and NOONE i knew was like..yep thats cool i like it.

Though i also am a lot in jc, u get used to it and kinda adapt to situation, but guys pvp is dying, even I now do pvm or am fake afking and chatting, The game became boring for pvp players and I personally dont feel that anyone is putting effort in changing that. cause again "pvm is doing fine"

Please guys dont underestimate the wars, thats why some people play this game, some have quit already some are thinking about leaving, some rarely log and when they log they r like "wow this game is so dead"

(especially meaning the pvp zone)

I remember when Incivta went to Paragon and suddenly it was Paragon vs the rest of the server and so many old players came back to have war again...well they left after a few log ins cause the client still crashed and the effort u put in a war aint worth it anymore.

I really hope that after a year of crashings you guys finally try to find a solution to fix it, even if that means u bring back the old aoe damage or w/e makes it crash. Maybe see it as an option to bring new runes into game i dont know...all i know is that its annoying and pvp sometimes is a full waste of time

#7 Accerly

Accerly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:56 AM

You're complaining about needing diverse classes in a war.... That sounds pretty regressive. 

Regressive? Here is a thing after every single patch we have everyone keeps on complaining, and u should know why. It's almost a year now that we are getting the same message over and over. We are looking in to the problems with AA. If they wanna earn money on their patches they should start fixing the game in general insteat of these costume patches. They don't need more stuff, they need more players.

Tell me feuer what is keeping u on rose? It ain't the pvp for sure, and we all know u like pvp as much as we do.

#8 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:01 AM

I think you should look into the reason of why junon cartel was created in the 1st place before stating your points here. Plus from my point of view, wars are community made between clans, there's in a sense no proper way for war. if they agree they'll agree to the terms, if they don't well, up to you what you want to do with the rest of your day then

#9 Accerly

Accerly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:09 AM

I think you should look into the reason of why junon cartel was created in the 1st place before stating your points here. Plus from my point of view, wars are community made between clans, there's in a sense no proper way for war. if they agree they'll agree to the terms, if they don't well, up to you what you want to do with the rest of your day then

yeah, there is the problem noone can agree on anything, and not everyone wanted jc...

Besides U haven't seen JC wars did u? U would have another point of view.

Believe me ^_^

#10 Elovin

Elovin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

well up to u what u want to do with the rest of your day then?? :pif:

So u asking us people to leave Rose or ignore the issue and do pvm cause pvper are upset about a bug which is there for more than a year now? Which made people actually really leave and makes pvp almost unplayable?

I never asked for JC and noone i know who still plays pvp is happy about jc or asked for it. I dont know who did that but apparently he aint playing anymore.

The wars used to be good for years, tg, boost , buff, no crashes...

So we get a "up to you what u want to do with the rest of your day" instead of showing any understanding to the pvp issues lol? How can people even deny this issue.

The community between the war clans is "we want war" easy as that. Not sure if everyone understands this but yes there are people who love to war and actually play this game for the wars.

the caring is real... :p_sad:

#11 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

yeah, there is the problem noone can agree on anything, and not everyone wanted jc...

Besides U haven't seen JC wars did u? U would have another point of view.

Believe me ^_^

yes i haven't, since i didn't play for a year already. mb if i don't understand anything that's wrong, just saying that it some things needs to be looked at before saying that it is a bad place

cuz if i remember correctly the purpose of JC was for people to test they builds and have friendly 1v1 without the influence of boosters, buffs and all that sort, TG was the only place in existance that time for that, now there's JC

Welp, i'll just leave this at that, since someone is already starting to shoot me in the knee for stating that you should look a little into it before saying it is bad. Ciao

Edited

P.S appreciate your friendless in your reply there

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 10 August 2017 - 08:18 AM.

#12 watermelonnn

watermelonnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:23 AM

fix AA and the crashes, its been more than a year...like its beyond ridiculous...if that isnt possible then for the love of god at least implement new 5v5 or 7v7 game arena platforms...DP is beyond boring =.= and while you're at it, please look into the distribution scale for clusters in different games. 

#13 Accerly

Accerly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:27 AM

yes i haven't, since i didn't play for a year already. mb if i don't understand anything that's wrong, just saying that it some things needs to be looked at before saying that it is a bad place

cuz if i remember correctly the purpose of JC was for people to test they builds and have friendly 1v1 without the influence of boosters, buffs and all that sort, TG was the only place in existance that time for that, now there's JC

Welp, i'll just leave this at that, since someone is already starting to shoot me in the knee for stating that you should look a little into it before saying it is bad. Ciao

Edited

P.S appreciate your friendless in your reply there

Well hey Miki ur bio says the same like we all do, but we are still playing cz we can't leave this behind, and I bet ur really would like comeback.. but just hate the fact the game is broken. Everyone thinks the same.

And same to u thank u for being polite :P

#14 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

Regressive? Here is a thing after every single patch we have everyone keeps on complaining, and u should know why. It's almost a year now that we are getting the same message over and over. We are looking in to the problems with AA. If they wanna earn money on their patches they should start fixing the game in general insteat of these costume patches. They don't need more stuff, they need more players.

Tell me feuer what is keeping u on rose? It ain't the pvp for sure, and we all know u like pvp as much as we do.

I don't play ROSE. I log in, see if anythings changed, sit in JC for about 5min-20 mins, then log off. I could spend time doing rune material farming, but frankly I run into a 'wall'. What am I farming for? DP, Wars which devolve into nothing but toxic superiority contests? Pass.

If there was an Arena style system, with 2v2 & 3v3 matches, I'd play again. If Pegasus were brought up to address the serious issue of class imbalances, I'd log in. If they were to start testing a new system I'll be proposing today, I'd log in. But none of that has happened, and thus, I'm not playing, I'm waiting. 

#15 Phreshes

Phreshes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

The thing is, we have had multiple topics about ROSE its PvP system, the PvP possibilities, PvM related topics - and complaints about all those fields as well. The most important goal we want to achieve with such topics is that action is taken and a change is made. Unfortunately after checking the forums every once in a while it is clear to see that none of the topics get attention, they are only started but nothing happened after. Therefore I have created a topic about us, the community, the state of the art of the game, the issues and I have highlighted that we are not heared, at all. 

If we want action to be taken we must make the staff aware of what the community thinks about the state of the art. We want that the staff requests help from other Warpportal staff members and let them pay attention and focus on ROSE Online more. Topics like this are in a way true, but they are only raised and then forgotten, we only speak what is on our mind but nothing will happen afterwards anyways. Truly what happens is that the community backfires to each other and we get community conflicts and community beefs, instead we should stand together even if we don't respect one another. With the little to no power we have we can still try our best to reach the staff, most likely they will not bat an eye on the topic but atleast we did not go down without a fight.

Sounds like I am running a commercial, but so be it if I want to work towards the goal of getting the staff involved and the game to get better. I have started a topic where I clearly state whats up right now and everyone is free to voice their opinions and join the discussion, find it "Here this is a link" and join the conversation, we want to alert the staff and get the staff involved into this conversation.

https://forums.warpp...-taking-action/

Edited by Phreshes, 10 August 2017 - 01:15 PM.

#16 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

My opinion is, why can't we have both? I remember how alive the game felt when we had everyone standing and waiting for the war to start and being added in and then all heck broke loose. It was a lot of fun. I know a lot of people who love the new war games, so why not have both options?

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

SirSlayer is right, why can't we just have TG back. 

#18 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

SirSlayer is right, why can't we just have TG back. 

Ummm... because we already DO have both? lol

Junon Cartel exists because the pvp community wanted it

Now the pvp players have a choice- Cartel where boosters etc are not allowed, or TG where anything goes like it has always been.

I don't see where the problem is.

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

But, SirSlayer made it sound like we don't have TG.... What's the point of this thread then? To remove JC so players who don't like TG HAVE to play there because some people want them to? I'm confused...

#20 Elovin

Elovin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

As i said people adapt to the new situation, I also spend most of my time in jc rather than in tg, cause jc is more a place where people u war happen to appear. Somehow people more trend to go into JC even tho also TG gets numbers back and yes we really had a boosted war a few weeks ago where we buffed outside and ran in like in the "good old times".

There was a time were i said jc needs to be deleted, but the bigger issue is the crashing. Just today a war got ended cause the opponent team crashed. The TG war with buffs and boosters which happened a few weeks ago also got distubred by several crashes till people gave up and logged out or went afk. The pvp community gets dissatisfied which leads to more keyboard wars, including tting, soap drama and several bans. I also think the duping is an issue which is a result from discontent( i know its there for longer but it stronger appears right now ). People stop caring about the server cause especially pvp players feel like noone really cares about the problems or is trying to solve them.

If you love something you dont damage it that much. (yes exceptions excist)

Its just sad that after more than one year a popular option like AA is not an option to play anymore. And doesnt AA give u 200 points now for the daily event? So funny guys!

I see old players come back to server thinking about runeing and leveling their chars and see the first crashes and are immediatly quitting again.

Worst part about it is that the problem for the crashes is actually known but still i dont see any actions in fixing it, People like Feuer are shouting on Forums to volunteer to test stuff on pegasus, and not even this is gettign attention or support.

Actually why am i even answering on Forums? Pretty sure this has no effect at all :p_laugh:

#21 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:54 PM

Problem is group bug, not JC. Only booster-players want TG. And yes, like Trang said, why dont you waring at TG? Or like Feuer said, you want to remove JC to force all players go to TG?

P/S: with this duping issue, i dont think WP can earn any penny from boosters/eggs =)))

#22 watermelonnn

watermelonnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:59 AM

until the group bug is fixed, u wont get any proper wars...its a waste of time, the amount of relogging is stupid. This has nothing to do with JC or TG

#23 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:23 AM

I may have misread the TG part...

I'm not talking about TG, I'm talking about these days... these wars...

https://youtu.be/zmAhQLEEeA4

#24 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:46 AM

@sirSlayer those are the classic union wars before they removed it, and it basicly turned into the Akram Arena.

#25 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

@sirSlayer those are the classic union wars before they removed it, and it basicly turned into the Akram Arena.

UNION WARRRS!!! For the life of me I could NOT remember the freaking name haha. I wish so badly they would bring back Union Wars. Man do I miss that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users