havent played since 2014. question about cleric buff. - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

havent played since 2014. question about cleric buff.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:59 AM

hi, i havent played since 2014. did cleric full buffs get nerfed? it feels like weaker than i remembered them to be. and did max cha increase? iirc the max cha on scroll stat is 30 now its 40?

with no buffs i have base cha 1084 and int 362. im level 230 and my buffs feel weak.

does leveling to 250 make any difference in stronger buffs and getting the 40cha rolls? or am i just remembering wrong about the buffs?

thanks!

#2 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

Hello!

- Yes, the buffs have gotten nerfed.

- INT and Charm increase the power of heals and buffs, but Charm increases it more than INT.

- The old substat was 30 and now 40 as you say.

It shouldn't affect that much between the level 230 and 250. I think it's more because you are used to having stronger buffs and now they are nerfed they just seem a lot weaker.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:43 AM

It's not so much that they were nerfed (other than the all stat buff and that +65 was insane to begin with). It's that now buffs also affect each person differently depending on the individual's build. So at lower levels, the buffs feel weaker to someone who remembers the old way. They feel fine to new players however. At higher levels in some cases buffs will actually be stronger than they used to be, again depending on the other person's build.

1229 is currently the most charm possible and that includes all gear with +40 charm substats and maxed charm clan passive skill. 

ps- Welcome back!

#4 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

Hello!

- Yes, the buffs have gotten nerfed.

- INT and Charm increase the power of heals and buffs, but Charm increases it more than INT.

- The old substat was 30 and now 40 as you say.

It shouldn't affect that much between the level 230 and 250. I think it's more because you are used to having stronger buffs and now they are nerfed they just seem a lot weaker.

It's not so much that they were nerfed (other than the all stat buff and that +65 was insane to begin with). It's that now buffs also affect each person differently depending on the individual's build. So at lower levels, the buffs feel weaker to someone who remembers the old way. They feel fine to new players however. At higher levels in some cases buffs will actually be stronger than they used to be, again depending on the other person's build.

1229 is currently the most charm possible and that includes all gear with +40 charm substats and maxed charm clan passive skill. 

ps- Welcome back!

cool cool thanks !!

#5 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

and that +65 was insane to begin with).

but it was so much fun.... :p_love:

#6 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:41 AM

will buffs have a noticable difference at higher levels if cha goes from 1084 to 1229?

Edited by panzersushi, 11 August 2017 - 05:47 AM.

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:18 AM

but it was so much fun.... :p_love:

Yeah it was :P

will buffs have a noticable difference at higher levels if cha goes from 1084 to 1229?

I think you would notice a difference from 1084.  If you want to compare on one of your toons, I could buff you with my cleric that has max charm.  I'm usually hanging out in Junon near that bridge by Mildun. Just whisper to me on Sulky (my cleric)

#8 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

Yeah it was :P

I think you would notice a difference from 1084.  If you want to compare on one of your toons, I could buff you with my cleric that has max charm.  I'm usually hanging out in Junon near that bridge by Mildun. Just whisper to me on Sulky (my cleric)

cool cool thanks! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users