Ragnarok Online Server Problem Report - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok Online Server Problem Report

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:03 AM

This post is to help us report server problems, like lag spikes, dcs, consumables and deaths lost because of them, maybe our staff seing how poor their server are performing, and why are people leaving them for private servers that have better hosting, they could do something, let's follow a form like:

InGame Name:
Server:

What Happened:

Motive:

Time and Date:

I'll start mine.

InGame Name: Blast d' Oise

Server: Chaos

What Happened: Lost 1 bmx3, 1jobm, died 3 times and 1 jitterbug instance, don't counting the time trying to stay alive among lag spikes and dcs and a lot of "failed to connect to server"s.

Motive: Trash hosting, server lag and random discconections.

Time and Date: From 9am ~ 12:00am -3 GMT.

I've tried a lot of international games to find if it was my internet connection or not, the list include:

Smite, Neverwinter, RO2...

Even on outside my country servers i've found something between 60~120ms WITHOUT GamerVPN. In Ragnarok Online Chaos the lowest was 170ms WITH GamerVPN.

Edited by Ethanasael, 10 August 2017 - 08:08 AM.

#2 NGNLsora

NGNLsora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:10 AM

It's Lagnarok Online afterall. Ragnarok i mean.

#3 Fayti

Fayti

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

This post is to help us report server problems, like lag spikes, dcs, consumables and deaths lost because of them, maybe our staff seing how poor their server are performing, and why are people leaving them for private servers that have better hosting, they could do something, let's follow a form like:

InGame Name:
Server:

What Happened:

Motive:

Time and Date:

I'll start mine.

InGame Name: Blast d' Oise

Server: Chaos

What Happened: Lost 1 bmx3, 1jobm, died 3 times and 1 jitterbug instance, don't counting the time trying to stay alive among lag spikes and dcs and a lot of "failed to connect to server"s.

Motive: Trash hosting, server lag and random discconections.

Time and Date: From 9am ~ 12:00am -3 GMT.

I've tried a lot of international games to find if it was my internet connection or not, the list include:

Smite, Neverwinter, RO2...

Even on outside my country servers i've found something between 60~120ms WITHOUT GamerVPN. In Ragnarok Online Chaos the lowest was 170ms WITH GamerVPN.

You are assuming a few things with your "Motive" Section; The hosting that Gravity can use is what they use, you likely were not around back in the days where they used Cogent who basically told them "Piss off!" while Cogent had a huge network failure. I much prefer who they are with now then Cogent back in the day. Then again the idea of a Motive section implies that they consciously want to screw their player base. I highly doubt that it is the case.

That said, your latency could be caused by ANYTHING between you and Ragnarok servers; It is not always Gravity's fault. Run ping plotter to find out. Gravity is actually not held responsible by the EULA they make you agree to every time you log into the game. What you play and use is your own choice, loose it to an act of god, its still on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users