Interested in Spears, is BB bugged or just better? - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Interested in Spears, is BB bugged or just better?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SmokieDude

SmokieDude

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

So I've had my fill of 2H sword knights and want to try going the spear route.  It seems everyone insists that BB is just flatout better than Brandish and does a lot more damage so it seems like a no brainer.  However, I'd still like to use spears over swords.

I think I read somewhere else on here that BB is currently bugged which is part of the reason it's so powerful.  Is that true or was that just misinformation?

I guess it also feels a little wasteful to dump points into all the 2H sword skills you need to get in order to get BB, when I plan on using spears which is the other thing that has me thinking and it means having my pierce be reduced to only level 3 max if I want to max out spear boomerang which I'd like to do with the build too.

So, is brandish really that much worse that it'd be silly for me to go a full spear route? And if so, does this build look decent:

http://irowiki.org/~...?10IKHOrKbqeKcK

Thanks for any input.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

nope, BB is just flat out superior. It always deals 2x hits of 500% (at lv10).
The only inconvenience is dealing with Gutter Lines, wich makes BB bug out and miss/not hit properly

#3 SmokieDude

SmokieDude

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:25 PM

nope, BB is just flat out superior. It always deals 2x hits of 500% (at lv10).
The only inconvenience is dealing with Gutter Lines, wich makes BB bug out and miss/not hit properly

Gotchya, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users