I want to make a particular Knight - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I want to make a particular Knight

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DigiVitoX

DigiVitoX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:12 AM

Hi Knights from Midgart that use Spear or Sword in the Odin Sever, this topic is made with the reason that Ignasia suggested me that i should hear the opinions from all of you out there about the request i'm doing. The thing is that i want to make a particular Knight, that follows the next parameters:

I want a SVD Knight, that is a Tank Knight that can Solo Kill and if posible, MvP, that can mob for money and get gear. So, for this, i need help with 4 aspects: 1. The Swordie Skills (Which i ended now), 2. The Knight Skills (In which order and how), 3. The Gears, which can i get, which are the bests and how to get em if possible, and finally, 4. The Stats. 

From my personal likeness, i want to make a Spear Knight, but, if possible, that can use 2H Sword too, this because right now there aren't a lot of 'OP' Spears out there.

So, my Swordie Skills are like this:

Increase HP Rec 10

Sword Mastery 1

2H Sword Mastery 10

Bash 10

Magnum Break 3

Provoke 5

Endure 10

As Knight, my Skills are: 

Counter Attack 5

2H Quicken 6

Spear Mastery 1

Peco Peco Ride 1.

Stats right now are like this:

Str 66+7

Vit 45+4

Dex 20+3

Rest at 1.

From here to next, the things i want to know are:

-Can i make MvP with a build like this? 

-Should i get BB and BS or just 1? (Which gonna be BB)

-Pierce is a good option for MvP and Level? (High Orcs, Magma, etc)

-What armors do you recommend me for each situation, put here, because i dont know much about armors (I almost always play Agi based characters).

Thanks for your help and i will wait for you, sorry for my grammar but English is my 2nd language.

#2 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

1. To mvp you need way more dex, 64+(6 from job bonuses), is what you should be aiming for to give you a fighting chance
2. You should decide on one of the main AoE moves and BB is totally superior

3. You can get pierce. You can use it to MvP. Bowling bash is superior for mob killing as opposed to single target killing.

4. Pasana, Evil Druid, Bathory, Swordfish - You will need a variety of elemental armors for different places you will go to farm cards and loot. Fire armor for raydrics so the magnum break doesnt kill you, good for magma aswell, good for high orcs aswell.

Finalise your stat build in a stat calculator. Decide early on how much vit you want and how much agi you want. You dont have to have any agi if you dont want. High vit is recommended. Str is fine in its 70-80s. Hybrid builds and Vit builds both have great success PvM and MvP.

Personally i think youve done your swordsman skills perfectly because that is what i did. Get bowling bash to level 10, once you get bowling bash to level 10 your leveling will snowball and it becomes pretty obvious that you have to make a choice regarding what spear skills you want - you can leave spear mastery lvl 1 for now - missing out on the damage is ok. I have spear boom to target wizards and ledge targets with negative status effects in WoE. Spear stab is kinda useless. You dont have room for brandish. You could get level 10 quicken, or put remaining points into spear mastery - but do this LAST.

You should build your knight within your own limits - gear wise, stat wise and resource wise. Knights are expected to mob a lot and use A LOT of pots. When mobbing with a two handed sword and then bowling bashing the mob you leave yourself entirely exposed without a shield. Whether you buy WoE pots from the cash shop or silvervine exchanger, or have zeny from another character, be warned that your knight is a thirsty damage soaker, you need to be ready to pot. If you cant afford to mob and pot, get agi and get a snake hat and have a great time attacking monsters quickly.. If you have KP points or zeny at your disposal, dont get much agi. Knights can make great zeny and can hunt everything so just make sure when you pick a spot to level/hunt that you are coming out on top zeny wise.

Edited by Montanz, 16 August 2017 - 12:02 PM.

#3 DigiVitoX

DigiVitoX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

1. To mvp you need way more dex, 64+(6 from job bonuses), is what you should be aiming for to give you a fighting chance
2. You should decide on one of the main AoE moves and BB is totally superior

3. You can get pierce. You can use it to MvP. Bowling bash is superior for mob killing as opposed to single target killing.

4. Pasana, Evil Druid, Bathory, Swordfish - You will need a variety of elemental armors for different places you will go to farm cards and loot. Fire armor for raydrics so the magnum break doesnt kill you, good for magma aswell, good for high orcs aswell.

Finalise your stat build in a stat calculator. Decide early on how much vit you want and how much agi you want. You dont have to have any agi if you dont want. High vit is recommended. Str is fine in its 70-80s. Hybrid builds and Vit builds both have great success PvM and MvP.

Personally i think youve done your swordsman skills perfectly because that is what i did. Get bowling bash to level 10, once you get bowling bash to level 10 your leveling will snowball and it becomes pretty obvious that you have to make a choice regarding what spear skills you want - you can leave spear mastery lvl 1 for now - missing out on the damage is ok. I have spear boom to target wizards and ledge targets with negative status effects in WoE. Spear stab is kinda useless. You dont have room for brandish. You could get level 10 quicken, or put remaining points into spear mastery - but do this LAST.

You should build your knight within your own limits - gear wise, stat wise and resource wise. Knights are expected to mob a lot and use A LOT of pots. When mobbing with a two handed sword and then bowling bashing the mob you leave yourself entirely exposed without a shield. Whether you buy WoE pots from the cash shop or silvervine exchanger, or have zeny from another character, be warned that your knight is a thirsty damage soaker, you need to be ready to pot. If you cant afford to mob and pot, get agi and get a snake hat and have a great time attacking monsters quickly.. If you have KP points or zeny at your disposal, dont get much agi. Knights can make great zeny and can hunt everything so just make sure when you pick a spot to level/hunt that you are coming out on top zeny wise.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, i think i'm making the right decisions so, by the way, i still have a bit of problems with it. The main one right now is that i don't know where to get these Lv 10 Bowling Bash fast, from other point, i'm following your suggestions right now.

#4 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:10 PM

continue using bash to kill stuff until you have bowling bash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users