Best leveling spots once 80?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 2095130605123504630

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

High Orcs can still be good with a full party, but want to try other spots.

DA Katar build using only unslotted Jamadhar. Trying to save for a good weapon but I only have 2million
Flee = 318

Hit = 299

Turtle Island? Anolians? Pasanas? Clocks?

Any advice is helpful :)

#2 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

I know for a fact that anubis is the final leveling monster. It gives 28k exp per kill, higher than any normal monster. Anubis also gives 22k job exp, which is far above any monster. I mean seriously, 4k exp is around .1% at lv 80 and in the 90s the exp demand is far far bigger!

Anolians are the closest ones giving good exp while being plentiful. Level against them till you can go anubis, but you need shadow armor or be destroyed by shadow strike.

Edited by mlmf, 15 August 2017 - 07:44 PM.

#3 Sadrake123

Sadrake123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:51 PM

Just grind in these common 6x levelling areas if you are a masochist :V

Nifflheim gives you 6k+ xp per kill, bloody murderers there give 10k exp, medusas give 8k XP, Stalactic Golems give 7k XP, Heck, even Lava Golems give more EXP than this.

Or you can just level while trying to drop some better equipment for your character, it's gonna be slow, but at least you will get zeny and/or good gear

Edited by Sadrake123, 15 August 2017 - 06:52 PM.

#4 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

You have to consider the time and resources invested into killing higher exp monsters. Status inflicting monsters in particular are annoying for grinding. Back in the day I used High Orcs, Anolians, Alde guild dungeon mobs with party to level to 99. High Orcs is the safest monster and you can grim tooth a mob too. Anubis is amazing but you can kill several high orcs in the time to kill one anubis and the anubis can hurt you well.

#5 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

You have to consider the time and resources invested into killing higher exp monsters. Status inflicting monsters in particular are annoying for grinding. Back in the day I used High Orcs, Anolians, Alde guild dungeon mobs with party to level to 99. High Orcs is the safest monster and you can grim tooth a mob too. Anubis is amazing but you can kill several high orcs in the time to kill one anubis and the anubis can hurt you well.

1 anubis = 7.7 high orcs in base exp

So you have to encounter 8 high orcs and kill them faster than encountering and killing 1 anubis. Anubis are not as plentiful as high orcs though but at the same time WOV is extremely crowded.

But what is plentiful in the anubis map are pasana, which gives a bit more exp than HO. So you have the same exp gain plus the occasional anubis. Its also important to note that pasanas give waaaay better loot than orcs.

If you have a priest slave, aspertio plus an infiltrator will absolutely massacre anubises, since they are demi human race and undead property. Its a prerequiste to have shadow armor though.

Edited by mlmf, 16 August 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#6 2095130605123504630

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:46 PM

Tried Anolians and their HP is just too high to be worth it. XP from High Orcs in party was better. If parties of 12 formed around Anolians like they do High Orcs it'd be worth it but not the case.

I think I'll try Pasanas in Sphinx 5 and fly wing away from Anubis... can't handle them yet. Pasanas seem easy though. Also want to try Turtle Island just for fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users