#1 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:23 AM

Greetings everyone! 

We will be going down for our weekly maintenance at 1:00 PM PDT. Updates will be posted once it has been completed!

~Updates~

Patch Notes

The Summer Melon Bash is now live in game! There a a few Event Drop Changes listed below:

• Private Watermelon: [SEALED] Private Watermelon
  • Colonel Watermelon: [SEALED] Colonel Watermelon
  • General Watermelon: [SEALED] General Watermelon

Additionally there are new Melon NPC spawn locations!

Some new items will be joining us over the course of the next two weeks:

• [SEALED] Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon(Success Rate: +10%%): Through Daily Quest and Item Mall
  • [SEALED] Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon(Success Rate: +15%%): Through Daily Quest (Compoundable)
  • [SEALED] Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon(Success Rate: +20%%): Through Daily Quest (Compoundable)
  • [SEALED] Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon(Success Rate: +25%%): Through Item Mall
  • [SEALED] Reinforcement Success Rate Xeon(Success Rate: +30%%): Through Events

As noted above some will be made available by daily quests and some by the Item Mall within the next two weeks. Some items will also be distributed through live stream events so be sure to tune in! 

Full Patch Notes can be found here:

http://www.playrequi...om/notice/99891

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

We are now open everyone! OP has been updated with this week's patch notes! Let us know if there are any questions  :no1:

#3 BladeBender

BladeBender

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Private

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

Drop rates seems still low.

And where's those melon NPC spawn ?

#4 massam

massam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:35 AM

Summer Melon Bash is a foolish event
They will not be able to properly farm it: - those who are new to the game - those who did not have time to strengthen clothing, jewelry and weapons +30 - those who play alone or in a small guild The event should be public, bringing joy and pleasure, but not the feeling that it is normal not to play it. I'm not talking about lost time finding places where they appear, as well as waiting near them - it's stupid, the game should bring comfort and pleasure, and not the stress of searching and farming

Summer Melon Bash is a foolish event They will not be able to properly farm it: - those who are new to the game - those who did not have time to strengthen clothing, jewelry and weapons +30 - those who play alone or in a small guild The event should be public, bringing joy and pleasure, but not the feeling that it is normal not to play it. I'm not talking about lost time finding places where they appear, as well as waiting near them - it's stupid, the game should bring comfort and pleasure, and not the stress of searching and farming

#5 Tornir

Tornir

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

We need mall item for change class Darkest sets. (Domi -> Defi, Sin -> SR and so on) 

#6 artcrime

artcrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:56 AM

Haven't played in years but I all ready got me a nice melon pet. Idk what the big deal is. I just went to turba on my main and asked a lowbie to party with me for a bit. All worked out great, the new guy even wound up with some ruinhorn mats.

#7 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:37 AM

Why not simply Post the Full Patch Notes here?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users