Equipment recommendations for mobbing Raydrics/Anolians - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Equipment recommendations for mobbing Raydrics/Anolians

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SmartAlec

SmartAlec

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:53 PM

Hey everyone, i'd like to know the equipments that are required to mob and kill raydrics or anolians. For Raydric i'd assume a Pasana carded armour to negate their Magnum Break and for Anolians a Wind Claymore and Swordfish carded armour. I've got around 10mil zeny to work with so i'd like some more equip recommendations within that budget range.

Edited by SmartAlec, 16 August 2017 - 09:53 PM.

#2 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:21 AM

Your assumptions are correct. Pick one place because 10m is not enough to gear for both places. Both places are equally expensive pot wise.

10m with some bargaining could get you a +7 double dilligent claymore (buy weapon +7 for 7m and then haggle down the cards to 1.5-1.7m each).

You could then use this weapon on any map in the entire game (better long term invesment instead of elemental claymores, especially with sage coming soon)

I went to anolians without a swordfish armor and it was amazing exp but costly on potions. I went to rays and found a card for my muffler then left because it was also too costly on pots.

If you are still inclined to get a elemental claymore, to be able to stand on your feet in the short term without blowing your entire 10m, i would get the wind claymore and swordfish armor and go to anolians, but be prepared to pot and send yourself more supplies in the mail, also try to use a battle manual whilst down there.

edit: dont forget to get an armor that can be used by most of the classes eg. coat, silk robe as it will allow you to reuse these gears and save you buying them again in the future when you make a 2nd character 

Edited by Montanz, 17 August 2017 - 05:24 AM.

#3 SmartAlec

SmartAlec

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:20 AM

Thanks for the advice, also, i have a cranial shield, so would equipping that + an overupgraded Flamberge be worth it for mobbing? Or should i just stick with the Claymore. Think i'm gonna try raydrics since i need their card.

Edited by SmartAlec, 17 August 2017 - 06:25 AM.

#4 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:50 AM

either way could work but i would just stick to the claymore so you can use two handed quicken and bowling bash faster, killing them faster and keeping you alive.

#5 GKole

GKole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for the advice, also, i have a cranial shield, so would equipping that + an overupgraded Flamberge be worth it for mobbing? Or should i just stick with the Claymore. Think i'm gonna try raydrics since i need their card.

Can knights really do raydrics without a shield?  I went there last night with an SVD knight friend (Me on FS priest) and even with shield + poo poo his potion consumption was so high we had to tap out. We're probably a little too low for it but still. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users