lvl 76 BS, Solo-leveling spots? - Merchant Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

lvl 76 BS, Solo-leveling spots?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jjack

Jjack

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:53 AM

• Decent equipments (+7 Hard, +7 Crainial, +7 Immune, 2x Mantis, Snake Head.).
  • Cart-Revo build; pots/straws not an issue.
  • VIP, Battle Manuals 

I had SOOO much fun leveling at Zenorc's. I'm wondering if there are spots similar to Orc Dungeon 2, with fast-moving, aggro mobs.

Edited by Jjack, 17 August 2017 - 07:55 AM.

#2 tzukaza

tzukaza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:55 AM

I am lv 78 and get good XP with the Minos, or a party with the Fild Hos. Ok you want to solo leveln.

#3 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:29 AM

Well you could take advantage of the thara shield and mob HOs, really the best place to do 70-99, sadly it's overpopulated like most of the best leveling spots. Another decent one that would benefit from the thara card is Raydrics, but you'd need a priest to get the elemental advantage with a mace.

#4 Jjack

Jjack

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:22 AM

Well you could take advantage of the thara shield and mob HOs, really the best place to do 70-99, sadly it's overpopulated like most of the best leveling spots. Another decent one that would benefit from the thara card is Raydrics, but you'd need a priest to get the elemental advantage with a mace.

I actually just tried leveling at Alde HO's this morning. I LIKED it! Narrow hallways, relatively fast-moving mobs. I was able to go from 0-93% in 30 mins (with BM, VIP, +25% of course). If I had brought Green Pots or a Marduk gear I might have gained a level.

Only thing I hated was the Archers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users