• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zexion18

Zexion18

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:48 PM

I remember there being a dragon saga app that lets me play it on my phone what happened to it? It not in android store...

Edited by Zexion18, 17 August 2017 - 04:48 PM.

#2 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

Unfortunately there is not a Dragon Saga app available for this title, so it can only be played on a PC.

#3 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:05 AM

Unfortunately there is not a Dragon Saga app available for this title, so it can only be played on a PC.

he must mean the dragon saga mobile game that came out around 2015, i don't really remember when.

#4 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

the dragon saga app for Iphone /android is a prequel from this game so it not the same at all. and if you type dragonsaga on any app store you will find it.

#5 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

There is not a Dragon Saga app associated with this Dragon Saga server however, and the mobile games that are available are not associated with Warpportal and appear to be region restricted. 

Since these apps are not associated with this game, I do want to remind you guys that discussing other games is not allowed on the Dragon Saga forums so please be careful with your posts regarding this matter. 

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

There is not a Dragon Saga app associated with this Dragon Saga server however, and the mobile games that are available are not associated with Warpportal and appear to be region restricted. 

Since these apps are not associated with this game, I do want to remind you guys that discussing other games is not allowed on the Dragon Saga forums so please be careful with your posts regarding this matter. 

A bit of context; Gravity, our old developers, went into the mobile games department and made a sort of mobile adventure version of Dragon Saga. It's officially developed by Gravity and has zero association by WarpPortal. You can find a few gameplay videos and trailers on Youtube, however they're in Korean names and text so searching is difficult.

As for playing WarpPortal's Dragon Saga on tablet/phone. Not possible as I know of that isn't 100% restricted and entirely pointless to try and achieve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users