Anti-Bot revolution. Thank you Warpportal - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Anti-Bot revolution. Thank you Warpportal

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 mokopoko

mokopoko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:41 PM

After last maintance, there seems to be we could get rid of bots. No crowded maps, no antisocial players(!) around, no unfair richness, no lags....and many other good things ^^

Thank you Warpportal for your care !!!

I dont know what happened to bot accounts, but i hope they are all banned. It seems that they can't bot at the moment. 

Sure, first days will be hard until economy normalizes. But then it will be more fun than ever !!

We win for now. But i dont think botters will cancel. They should have already started searching new ways. So war against them has to go on.....

#2 PoWeRchordZ

PoWeRchordZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationFrom the depths
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:start

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:03 AM

There is always struggle, the war will go on until the end of time, for now rejoice.  :heh:

#3 DarthaNyan

DarthaNyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:13 AM

no unfair richness...

Dont be so naive. Bots werent banned, they just cannot login atm. Their masters still can log with them manually and pool those riches to "safe" accounts.

Edited by DarthaNyan, 19 August 2017 - 12:13 AM.

#4 7173140811022933687

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:44 AM

Yep we need a wipe

#5 kiou26

kiou26

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:05 AM

Yep we need a wipe

when we get a wipe what is with the people who donatet money in this game like me? and spend days of farming for equipment?

#6 KowalskiZapata

KowalskiZapata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:BANNED BOOOOY!

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

Madness last time i logged 8k+ online, I log this morning 1.7k? lmfao i log in all hours and its around 8k players are you to tell me nearly 7k were bots!?! Any ways nice being able to farm with out being KSed or looted, On that note i saw '' Legit '' players that moved to much like a bot, Today no shows.

#7 roflcopter123456

roflcopter123456

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:None.

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:10 AM

Wow nice. Thats RO now. No ksing no ninjalooting. NICE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

#8 nevielin

nevielin

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:13 AM

there was this one guy in facebook who bots. boasted that 9 out of his 99 bots were banned. also he said he has trouble getting them back online.

he was then topped off by another guy saying that 4 out of his 99 group bots got banned. but he quickly  brushed it off, saying he had 10 groups of 99 bots.

:gasp: basically he was implying that he was 1000 players of the whole 8,000 population previously.

I was like jezzuz... dudez this is just a game... wth... just play for fun...

Edited by nevielin, 19 August 2017 - 01:16 AM.

#9 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:36 AM

Madness last time i logged 8k+ online, I log this morning 1.7k? lmfao i log in all hours and its around 8k players are you to tell me nearly 7k were bots!?! 

No. When the maintenance finished it was already pretty late for some parts of the world, not to mention friday isn't a good day to take some measures. Let's wait until sunday so we'll be able to have a better view of how many are real players.

Last time they tested to see what's the number of real players it was 5k. 

#10 PinkWing

PinkWing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Server:tranquility

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:51 AM

no antisocial players around

i'm still here . /exall , nomsg , closed chat

#11 Nakano15

Nakano15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Odin (RE-START)

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:03 AM

Wow nice. Thats RO now. No ksing no ninjalooting. NICE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I've got ks'd twice yesterday when leveling up on the Wolves.

So that is pretty much still in.

#12 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

I've got ks'd twice yesterday when leveling up on the Wolves.

So that is pretty much still in.

Yup ks'ng is still very annoying. Especially when you're trying to mob to farm and someone comes in to disrupt it and mess with you. We either need serious strict punishment for ks or a command to prevent it.

#13 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

I will say this before it happens because it will very obviously happen.  The developers for the bot already have it able to login.  They will have it fully operation in a couple days if not today.  Google and you can easily see this.  Now whats going to happen is once they do fix it and the bots are flooding back in all these people thanking warp portal will turn and act like total savages about it yet again.  They put the same protection that kRO uses and you will soon see that will not stop bots.  Now that people know the actual amount of bots that were on this server there will be idiots crying OMGGG the 6000 BOTS ARE BACK OMGGGG WARPPORTAL YOU SUCK OMGGG.  How about you remember that they actually did put protection in and broke them, that its the actual bot creators themselves causing this problem and not the team here.

Also you people that pay2win through warp portal i wouldn't celebrate too much considering you will be back to paying 5 times as much for your zeny very soon yet again and the fact is you are just as big of a cheater as the people buying from bots.  No one should be getting ahead by any means at all and you guys thinking you're LEGIT because you buy through the official site are delusional.

#14 10204130206637636

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:55 AM

I will say this before it happens because it will very obviously happen. The developers for the bot already have it able to login. They will have it fully operation in a couple days if not today. Google and you can easily see this. Now whats going to happen is once they do fix it and the bots are flooding back in all these people thanking warp portal will turn and act like total savages about it yet again. They put the same protection that kRO uses and you will soon see that will not stop bots. Now that people know the actual amount of bots that were on this server there will be idiots crying OMGGG the 6000 BOTS ARE BACK OMGGGG WARPPORTAL YOU SUCK OMGGG. How about you remember that they actually did put protection in and broke them, that its the actual bot creators themselves causing this problem and not the team here.

Also you people that pay2win through warp portal i wouldn't celebrate too much considering you will be back to paying 5 times as much for your zeny very soon yet again and the fact is you are just as big of a cheater as the people buying from bots. No one should be getting ahead by any means at all and you guys thinking you're LEGIT because you buy through the official site are delusional.

Ok Kim Jong Un, welcome to the capitalist system of the US of A. If you don't like it, play RO Russia or China.

It's none of your business if some people use their $$ to get ahead in the game. It's a fair game if we can sell BM BG 950-1M per piece. Bot is not a problem, money talks.

Edited by 10204130206637636, 19 August 2017 - 11:58 AM.

#15 D4ut0n

D4ut0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:14 PM

no unfair richness

There are people who made more than 5b there with bot ... Don't be silly.

#16 10204130206637636

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

There are people who made more than 5b there with bot ... Don't be silly.

Who cares, if nobody buys their zeny, it will be worthless anyway. So just buy KP and sell silvervines or BM BG if you want easy Zeny. As long as I have zeny to advance myself in the game, why do I need ( or anybody) 6b zeny for

Edited by 10204130206637636, 19 August 2017 - 12:32 PM.

#17 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

Ok Kim Jong Un, welcome to the capitalist system of the US of A. If you don't like it, play RO Russia or China.

It's none of your business if some people use their $$ to get ahead in the game. It's a fair game if we can sell BM BG 950-1M per piece. Bot is not a problem, money talks.

I don't care what you spend money on.  Point is don't act like you're any better than the people buying from botters.  You consider what they do to be awful then you hand warp portal hundreds to get ahead so you can try to feel special.  This is why you guys get so mad about the RMT botters n such.  It takes value away from your pitiful attempt to feel important.

#18 l3adboy

l3adboy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:38 PM

Don't be so happy guys. I've seen in group pages that some of the players already accessed the BOT again. You'll notice from 1600 players yesterday, now it ballooned into 2600.

#19 10204130206637636

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

I don't care what you spend money on. Point is don't act like you're any better than the people buying from botters. You consider what they do to be awful then you hand warp portal hundreds to get ahead so you can try to feel special. This is why you guys get so mad about the RMT botters n such. It takes value away from your pitiful attempt to feel important.

What's wrong with handing WP hundreds or thousands? As long as I enjoy the game I don't mind supporting American businesses. No I don't care about RMT. In fact, you'll get more zeny selling cash shop items than buying RMT zeny.

#20 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

What's wrong with handing WP hundreds or thousands? As long as I enjoy the game I don't mind supporting American businesses. No I don't care about RMT. In fact, you'll get more zeny selling cash shop items than buying RMT zeny.

Absolutely nothing is wrong with it as long as you don't act like its any different than botters or RMT aside from that fact that warp portal allows it.  All of these methods are ways of getting ahead WITHOUT putting the time/effort in.  The problem is most of these people that spend hundreds in an effort to basically get ahead throw such tantrums over others doing the same in a different way.

#21 10204130206637636

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:53 PM

Absolutely nothing is wrong with it as long as you don't act like its any different than botters or RMT aside from that fact that warp portal allows it. All of these methods are ways of getting ahead WITHOUT putting the time/effort in. The problem is most of these people that spend hundreds in an effort to basically get ahead throw such tantrums over others doing the same in a different way.

The only people I see throwing tantrum are people who don't want to spend money for cash shop, can't/don't want bot, can't buy zeny, and complaining that the game is unfair because some people have more money to advance in the game than you do.

These people will never be happy. Bot is gone? And now these people are going after players who spend money to win? They will not satisfy until all players play the game at their level

#22 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:13 PM

The only people I see throwing tantrum are people who don't want to spend money for cash shop, can't/don't want bot, can't buy zeny, and complaining that the game is unfair because some people have more money to advance in the game than you do.

These people will never be happy. Bot is gone? And now these people are going after players who spend money to win? They will not satisfy until all players play the game at their level

I agree but realistically games like this should not have pay to win items that effect actual performance.  It should be purely cosmetic.

#23 soon2ps

soon2ps

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

BOT=spoil the game. I wellcomed this patch perfectly

#24 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

I agree but realistically games like this should not have pay to win items that effect actual performance. It should be purely cosmetic.

Sadly games like this are a busines and seek to make the most money on the long run. Even if we prefer a p2p it has been proven over and over that mictotransactions yield better results. In a way of little impact early and blantant p2w gear in the latter stage *coughchaoscough* personally i miss the p2p model and if that where viable in a bot free enviroment that would be nice, but we all know it wont happen.

So in all seriousnes this is the least p2w server of iro right now

#25 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:06 PM

Sadly games like this are a busines and seek to make the most money on the long run. Even if we prefer a p2p it has been proven over and over that mictotransactions yield better results. In a way of little impact early and blantant p2w gear in the latter stage *coughchaoscough* personally i miss the p2p model and if that where viable in a bot free enviroment that would be nice, but we all know it wont happen.

So in all seriousnes this is the least p2w server of iro right now

I understand they are out to make money obviously. I don't blame them I do blame the people that like to pretend they spend thousands to simply "support the server" all while looking down on botters and rmt. If they are only out to support the server I feel like purely cosmetic non tradable/vendable items would suffice. Instead they run around with full gear sets while collecting 50% more exp and drops getting more n more ahead of legit players all while pretending to be legit themselves and insulting other cheaters.

This chases legit players away from the game. Most people want actual skill n time invested to matter more than pay to win and that simply isn't the case here. This server is no less pay to win than the others. They all sell items that directly effect income of zeny and experience which goes against the entire point of an rpg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users