Tomb of Honor and OCP Sneak Peek Station - Page 8 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tomb of Honor and OCP Sneak Peek Station

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#176 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:00 PM

s5.png.1fc8b08f82b2bb74f8aa30fe3944be08.

Not saying db is weak, no. But since the bio5 hats and cards are mostly for IB, except for the enchants.

#177 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

Very nice, I like , high five. How much should this item be worth?  500m?

that will depend on the rates.

#178 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:11 PM

Lunar Rainbow

A beautiful moon rainbow which is caused by the moonlight.

Class: Headgear
Position: Upper
Defense: 10
Weight: 20
Required Level: 80
Required Jobs: All Jobs
Agi + 3
Matk + 10 per upgrade level of the item.
Mdef + 10
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Ring of the Ancient Wise King
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Water Ball on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Pitman Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Earth Spike on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Hill Wind Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Lightning Bolt or Level 4 Thunderstorm on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Laurell Weinder Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Cold Bolt or Level 4 Frost Nova on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Red Ferus Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Fire Bolt or Level 4 Fire Wall on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.

put pitman, hill wind, laurell and red ferus of them in valk knife. then you can ditch your CD in mouth and use mob scarf instead for autocast orgasm.

#179 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:14 PM

Lets us pray for higher rates.

#180 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

put pitman, hill wind, laurell and red ferus of them in valk knife. then you can ditch your CD in mouth and use mob scarf instead for autocast orgasm.

lol, i like your style fu. +1

Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Water Ball on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.

what is hard to understand chance to proc is 10% and lvl of skill is 10 tho seems we can finally auto cast lvl 10 waterball

actually, since it says level 4 waterball (as starting, +0 item), im wondering if getting it to +10 actually grants a level 14 waterball lmao..

Edited by Fuuton, 23 August 2017 - 09:08 PM.

#181 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:27 PM

I just want those goddamn Shadow Rings, please camp.

#182 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:31 PM

lol, i like your style fu. +1

actually, since it says level 4 waterball (as starting, +0 item), im wondering if getting it to +10 actually grants a level 14 waterball lmao..

that would be amazing and now i see what cadbury meant if you say it like  :heh:

Edited by YangeWenli, 23 August 2017 - 10:04 PM.

#183 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:33 PM

WB autocast still requires water tho. tried using autoshadow spell WB, not working on dry land

#184 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:36 PM

yea was being wishful since you can bypass the player lvl limit of waterball and there is no deluge paired with it :heh:

Edited by YangeWenli, 23 August 2017 - 09:37 PM.

#185 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

To WP Staff:
How about a box with the fixes of the items we currently have, payed for and remain bugged?

Gx garment
Valky knife not givin demi reduction
Elemental garment not giving severe rainstorm buff
And the rest of them that have been clearly outlined by the community for months so you can actually do something about it. Im pretty sure if the community could actually code, the thing will be solved already. We cannot do your job, can we? Showing you what is wrong it is not enough? Its your duty in the first place to get things right, you didnt, we are telling you what is missing. Act.

To my fellow players:
I understand hype train is fine, we are getting a 9 next to OCP so why not, unprecedented IRO stuff... Dont you also want your items to work instead of getting more bugs on top of bugs?

Edited by cjaramis, 23 August 2017 - 10:14 PM.

#186 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

Id like a fix for enforcer cape and palemoon hat's teleport

#187 vinstc

vinstc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:43 PM

Not saying db is weak, no. But since the bio5 hats and cards are mostly for IB, except for the enchants.

i suppose u dun know in JRO, they have 1sec fix casting time instead of 0.5s in iRO, therefore u can only spame DB in jRO 2times per sec, normally.
also, in jRO their damage multipler is a bit lower then kRO's and iRO, which u see this equipment boosting DB damage in jRO and not iRO

Edited by vinstc, 23 August 2017 - 10:44 PM.

#188 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:20 PM

Flamedragon Armor[1]
All Status +1. 
HIT +10. 

When refinement level is 7 or higher, 
additional HIT+10, 
10% increase in physical attack damage to boss monsters.

When refinement level is 9 or higher, 
additional HIT+10, 
10% increase in physical attack damage to boss monsters.

Lunar Rainbow

A beautiful moon rainbow which is caused by the moonlight.

Class: Headgear
Position: Upper
Defense: 10
Weight: 20
Required Level: 80
Required Jobs: All Jobs
Agi + 3
Matk + 10 per upgrade level of the item.
Mdef + 10
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Pitman Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Earth Spike on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Hill Wind Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Lightning Bolt or Level 4 Thunderstorm on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Laurell Weinder Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Cold Bolt or Level 4 Frost Nova on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.
Set Bonus
Lunar Rainbow
Red Ferus Card
Adds a X% chance of casting Level 4 Fire Bolt or Level 4 Fire Wall on the target when performing a physical attack, where the level of the skill is equal to and where the chance to cast is increased by 1% per upgrade level of the item up to a maximum upgrade level of 10.

Not saying db is weak, no. But since the bio5 hats and cards are mostly for IB, except for the enchants.

*calls my doctor if i can sell my other kidney and 1/4 of my liver*

B> those items i qouted= another kidney and 1/4 of my liver

#189 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:46 PM

i suppose u dun know in JRO, they have 1sec fix casting time instead of 0.5s in iRO, therefore u can only spame DB in jRO 2times per sec, normally.
also, in jRO their damage multipler is a bit lower then kRO's and iRO, which u see this equipment boosting DB damage in jRO and not iRO

Thanks, but I don't really care how things work in JRO. But I do know whatever we get from ocp comes from there. I also know Acid bomb has variable cast time in jro (thanks saphire wrist). Genes also got cylinder here. But that's not enough! bio5hats ftw. Cuz genes are weaker than db rks, right? Cuz tao is really affordable, anyone can have it. Rk probably don't need the hat as much as genes never needed cylinder. So I don't get your point.

Edited by Richkr, 23 August 2017 - 11:47 PM.

#190 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:53 PM

I have long prepared. Seems it came as expected.

#191 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:08 AM

atm  this ocp  has no items for me XD
maybe 1 more month without p2w...
btw.. the armor is very nice maybe i'll buy one 2 or 3 months from now after nightmare bi and n OGH gears XD

waiting for seraphim of seraphone :rice:  
 bad and wonderfull at the same time

#192 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:iRO[Chaos]

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:29 AM

Okay so slot # 1 & slot #2 of the bio 5 headgear gives only stat like STR/AGI/DEX etc., correct ?

What is the amount of the stat you can get for slot #1 & slot #2 ?

And i assume Slot # 3 has the chance for Special Enchants, which @Sigma1 posted? 

Regards

#193 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:42 AM

Okay so slot # 1 & slot #2 of the bio 5 headgear gives only stat like STR/AGI/DEX etc., correct ?
What is the amount of the stat you can get for slot #1 & slot #2 ?
And i assume Slot # 3 has the chance for Special Enchants, which @Sigma1 posted?

Regards

Random stat 1~5

#194 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:05 AM

makes ASS SC win by a long shot compared to hindisght sorc

#195 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:16 AM

it is still missing the set with deathword card tho.

make it cast napalm beat and soul strike instead.

#196 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:18 AM

Wait until we get Celine Brooch.
Now, if only Valk knife demi-human reduction option DO really work on mage, it will be great.

makes ASS SC win by a long shot compared to hindisght sorc

Lol Hindsight Sorc was winning by close margin 2 months ago with introduction of Elemental Robe. Now ASS SC reclaim their throne as king of auto cast

Edited by wadoichimonji, 24 August 2017 - 02:23 AM.

#197 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:19 AM

Wait until we get Celine Brooch.
Now, if only Valk knife demi-human reduction option DO really work on mage, it will be great.

Lol Hindsight Sorc was winning by close margin 2 months ago with introduction of Elemental Robe. Now ASS SC reclaim their throne as king of auto cast

The robe was short lived, noslot no element + it's outclassed by flattery robe. Hindsight sorc still have a niche on this one since theyhave double bolt + elemental origin which makes the 30%add damage from bolts more visible no MNC less 1 MR

#198 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:34 AM

GyeX6uH.png

69zfZ0U.png

So.. wil be theese card like 10b or more?

since its a MVP card... 

Edited by HeresNatan, 24 August 2017 - 03:37 AM.

#199 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:38 AM

300b

#200 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:44 AM

300b

300b XD

why are u saying it?

If it might be so epensive like that, then i might create my ownself ragnarok and play alone as a gm only to get theese new stuff XD.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users