August 21st Ragnarok RE:START Emergency Maintenance - Page 10 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 21st Ragnarok RE:START Emergency Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#226 Wolfang62

Wolfang62

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBrazil, Federal District
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start (Odin)

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:39 AM

Camp, where are you bro? lol

#227 MistressTIfa

MistressTIfa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

You didn't lose anything, you got to have fun for 3 hours.  I mean, unless you are some kind of masochist and you treat video games like "work" instead of actually playing them and enjoying yourself.

since when is grinding EXP for 3 hours considered fun?

Most don't treat this game as "work" but we also don't do it to "enjoy" ourselves in regards to leveling especially during an XP Bonus event. 

Priority for most of us who can't play all day equates to grinding levels rather than fun due to that.

If I wasn't working and can be on 24 hrs a day on RO, then sure I don't have to treat the game as such, but most have a life.  If I can only play 3-4 hrs per day, and 3 hours of my day is reversed/rolled back due to server issues, it is 3 hours lost regardless of what you say "had fun" (for most it ain't fun)

Also if you notice, his post was a meme but I figured you didn't notice that so I'll reply with a serious one

#228 LaNoirEX

LaNoirEX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:28 AM

To all the "just dropped a card before server went down"-guys: the 3rd Dokebi I killed today gave me a card. Was just testing how it is to level there, I almost left it on the ground when it dropped cause I thought it's another 25k crap card, was pretty frustrated cause I farmed byalan 4 days without a single one. When I looked it up on ragial, I spit my orange juice all over my keyboard. The rest of the day I was sweating blood, hoping there won't be another rollback.

#229 KnightLoko

KnightLoko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

I can't login again

#230 Jagoleyns

Jagoleyns

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

Happened a few minutes ago:
I saved in prontera east kafra. Wapr myself to orc village. Then i went to west portal. I go to char select screen and alt+tab for my 2nd char. Same procedure as 1st one except i didnt go to char select. Alt+tab again and relog my other char.surprise, its now back in pront east kafra? Is this the same problem as yesterday?

#231 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:20 PM

Happened a few minutes ago:
I saved in prontera east kafra. Wapr myself to orc village. Then i went to west portal. I go to char select screen and alt+tab for my 2nd char. Same procedure as 1st one except i didnt go to char select. Alt+tab again and relog my other char.surprise, its now back in pront east kafra? Is this the same problem as yesterday?

Orc Village for some reason doesn't save character location, upon relogging or disconnecting the user will be returned to his save point.

#232 matheuskobra

matheuskobra

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

I can not play.
Any predictions of when to normalize?

Do you indicate any VPN?
Which country should I put in?

#233 rajakty

rajakty

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

haven't been able to login since the yesterdays update when will the server be back up? or is it just me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users