Patch Notes 08/23/2017 [Complete] - Page 3 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 08/23/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:43 AM

I agree, get rid of the whitescreen script in the original Flashbang skill first. Cause if it is causing the trouble as long as it is running in the background of the skill, get rid of it. As I understood it the people will keep their 4sec stun, so nothing will change for them. I think nobody here needs a white screen if it is only causing all the trouble, plus it is only visible for the target anyways. Just get rid of it and give the people a skill that actually works for everyone no matter their ping.

After that Poppie you can work on the suggestion you linked (it seems most people like it). One skill after another,  please don't rush yourself. For now the people first need a skill that works for all pings and after that problem got solved you can go on with the next (suggestion).

Edited by Fliederduft78, 25 August 2017 - 01:44 AM.

#52 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

I agree, get rid of the whitescreen script in the original Flashbang skill first. Cause if it is causing the trouble as long as it is running in the background of the skill, get rid of it. As I understood it the people will keep their 4sec stun, so nothing will change for them. I think nobody here needs a white screen if it is only causing all the trouble, plus it is only visible for the target anyways. Just get rid of it and give the people a skill that actually works for everyone no matter their ping.

I agree to that, lets better get rid of the white screen if its causing problems and have the 4 seconds stun.

#53 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:52 AM

The player appreciation event is not working.
It still shows that I will only get 20% bonus for exchanging 10k WP to 12k IM and not 30% like listed above.

#54 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:44 AM

confirmed appreciation event has not been activated as promised. not getting 5% bonus on converted WP to IM under 1000

#55 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:47 AM

The player appreciation event is not working.
It still shows that I will only get 20% bonus for exchanging 10k WP to 12k IM and not 30% like listed above.

confirmed appreciation event has not been activated as promised. not getting 5% bonus on converted WP to IM under 1000

The bonus should be applied as soon as you convert the WP entergy to DS IM points. At least that is what I was told in game.

Did you try this?

In the case you did convert your WP energy to DS IM points and you didn't get the event bonus % (the event is not properly working), you should  write a ticket to the support asap.

#56 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:24 AM

The bonus should be applied as soon as you convert the WP entergy to DS IM points. At least that is what I was told in game.

Did you try this?

In the case you did convert your WP energy to DS IM points and you didn't get the event bonus % (the event is not properly working), you should  write a ticket to the support asap.

i have converted a small amount of IM, and have not received the 5% bonus.

I am 100% sure the event is not on

#57 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:44 AM

Did ya read that it says starts at 12:00 pst?

#58 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:21 AM

[Quote]Player Appreciation Week
Everyone who gets the WarpPortal newsletter already knows that we will be having a player appreciation week for all games where the bonus for converting to IM points is higher than normal starting on August, 27th. More details about this can be found here: http://blog.warpportal.com/?p=9910[\quote]

27th....

#59 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:57 AM

[quote]Player Appreciation Week
Everyone who gets the WarpPortal newsletter already knows that we will be having a player appreciation week for all games where the bonus for converting to IM points is higher than normal starting on August, 27th. More details about this can be found here: http://blog.warpportal.com/?p=9910[\quote]

27th....

The team is informed and we are working on resolving that. Further infos on that will be posted later.

#60 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:59 AM

Condolences on the lost IM they'll definitely give bonus sooner or later just dont expect to get anything more. Atleast from my experience.

#61 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:35 AM

Did you try this?

In the case you did convert your WP energy to DS IM points and you didn't get the event bonus % (the event is not properly working), you should write a ticket to the support asap.

On the last bonus event like this the % bonus and the amount is shown when you convert WP to IM and it's not showing atm so high chance that it's not working xD hope they will fix it soon

#62 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

I guess there is also a Problem with Sale in Cash-Shop?  :hmm:

Because it's 12:10 st and still no Sale

#63 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:41 AM

Yeah the sale in cash shop supposed to be there since 40 mins already but it's not there yet. People are talking about it in trade chat

#64 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

That's a lil bit sad xD...

There a plenty players willing to pay a lot, but because of problems they can't do so.

May you tell us a time where we can expect a solution?  :rice:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users