Hitpoint challenge: 10k at level 65 - Turan Temple - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hitpoint challenge: 10k at level 65

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Kishandra

Kishandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:06 AM

This thread is to shed light on how difficult it has become to reach that 10k hitpoint mark. I have been tossing ideas around and barely manage to get to 8k hitpoints with spending a fortune in the cash shop and having a different character to farm FoC points. There are a few questions I need answered and if anyone has thought of something I havent, I hope they fill me in.

I simplify the stats by assuming every part of a set will be upgraded to the same level

Gear selection:
Secret lab M-C set:Base hp-870 hp. Adds 46hp every level of reinforcement, have yet to find another jewelry combination that adds more hp. 48 enchantment slots

Seamless polar armor:Base hp-1100 hp Adds 40hp every level of reinforcement. 42 enchantment slots

Kushephoon's devil sword:Base hp-95 hp. Adds 10 hp each level. 7 enchantment slots

Rounderoots egis:Base hp-95. Adds 10 hp each level. 7 enchantment slots.

Base equipment total: 2160 hp

PVE xeons:
M-C set: assuming 4 of 6 enchantments succeed at 15 hp each; 480hp
Seamless polar: assuming 5 of 7 at 2 con each; 300hp
rounderoots: assuming 5 of 7 at 2 con each; 50hp
total: 830 hp added with pve xeons

PVP xeons(FoC):
M-C set: 4 of 6 successful with 20 hp xeons; 640hp
Seamless polar: 5 of 7 at 3 con each; 450hp
rounderoots: 5 of 7 at 3 con; 75 hp
total: 1165 hp (adds 335 hp, may not be worth it)

Reinforcements:
M-C set: taken to +20 adds 920 hp (supernus should be viable to get to 20 with reinforcement HH and luck)
Seamless polar set: taken to +10 (might need +15 but that could be expensive) 400hp
rounderoots: +10 would add 100 hp
Kushephoon's sword: +10 would be another 100hp
total: 1520 hp

Reinforcement + PVE xeons: 2350 hp with base 4510hp
Reinforcement + PVP xeons: 2685 hp with base 4845hp

until I find out the base hp of a level 65 protector I am substituting the hp of a level 71 protector (2798 hp) Please fill me in on this.

meaning 7308hp or 7643hp

I leave this at the end because Its lacking information but...
Server battle accessory Kamyola: This will take a while to get. Base hp: 260 +21 per level 3 enchanting slots.
+10 with 3 of 3 echantments of 15 hp xeons means 515hp
taking the grand totals to 7823 hp or 8158hp

This is of course not counting any party buffs, but it is a substantial amount of hp with no need for cash shop items. (can anyone fill in numbers for level 65 equivelents on these)
Buffs to consider:
Treasure dungeons: A run with a small group before a major raid can yield a huge increase in hp
Warrior party hp buff: a must have in s2
Elemental hp buff: yum yum

Perhaps I'll look into other sets as well, might turn this into a catalog of how much hp each set offers.

Edited by Kishandra, 20 December 2010 - 09:03 AM.

#2 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:50 AM

Kamyola:

Posted Image

Another thing you could consider is taking out both M-C Earrings and switch them for 2 Eximius Earrings. +15 Eximius Jewelry is do-able and that would hadd 43CON x 2= 86 CON = 430 HP

Dont forget the HP you get from a item mall costume.

#3 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

i for example have a lvl 67 warlord with normal foc gear plus 6-8 each piece reinforced...gives extra 500 hp than other set i could use, have reinforced charm atm plus 10 with 2x 20 hp in each thats a 320 extra hp atm , but im lucky cuse of my buff who gives over 1k hp boost... i use atm rh ludge but soon rh sword..tp get extra 500 hp,

atm i have at 67 with bludge 6400 hp and after i put my sword at 68 i will have 7k hp wihout gvg hp stats ,costum item mall and svs costume...but im warlord i had a commander too 67 lvl and on him i had semales gear 65 reinforced charm set again with hp xeons and rh shield 67 and axe and a totla of 5500 hp at 67

#4 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:38 AM

7khp is plenty especially as lvl 65 prot, is easily enough for js and basic raids such as 65 item bosses, bisk and rh (since you can get elem and wl buff and hit 10k easy)

#5 Kishandra

Kishandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:22 AM

Checked M-C set earrings against level 62 eximus earings

+20 M-C set earrings add 455 hp when counting the set bonus added
add 4 of 6 enchantments at 15 hp = 575 hp.

Reinforced lucky earrings +15 is 430 hp
if 5 of 7 enchantments you end up with 580 hp

If you manage to get them above +15 then they start to outpace the M-C set earrings, but there is a difference in difficulty.

Side note: Theme battle weapon and shield would each be 190 hp more then the ones suggested, not sure if the CON on them upgrades tho.

#6 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

TB only ups resistance. try calculate with 20hp xeons.

#7 Kishandra

Kishandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:01 AM

Dont forget the HP you get from a item mall costume.

I have intentionally left out item mall costumes, the additional hp is easy to add, but when you get above 8k it really isnt necessary to have the extra 500 unless thats the final push to make the mark.

Still waiting for any info on hp buffs available at 65, but those are frosting.

#8 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:18 AM

I assume all these calculations take into account only S2 gear?

Also, these are base values, so you dont include possible bonuses from costume, guild and pet? Because these can add quite a bit, 500 from costume 5% HP and 5% stat bonus from guild, and finally +10% HP and +10% stat bonus from pet?

In any case, hitting the 10k HP mark on level 65 is certainly not an easy task at all.

#9 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:00 AM

you dont :sob: need 10k hp at lvl 65...

#10 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

you dont :lol: need 10k hp at lvl 65...

reinforced dreamers earring +15 and determined willingness bracelet +15 these are both fairly easy to get with a lil cs investment and alot! of hp. not all m-c is good some o prefer c-c. at 68 get biskra con belt.

#11 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:00 AM

reinforced dreamers earring +15 and determined willingness bracelet +15 these are both fairly easy to get with a lil cs investment and alot! of hp. not all m-c is good some o prefer c-c. at 68 get biskra con belt.

what has it to do with my comment? learn to quote

#12 Coors

Coors

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationMisery

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:43 AM

In S1 my tank was 67 and I hit the 10k mark with all my armor and sword/shield all 4/6 and 5/6 with IM hp/cons. Well the sword was 6/6. All the jewels were the lvl 66 bracelets and earrings also with IM hp/cons and the rest were whites with +30 hp xeons. For an S2 tank to hit 10k with only S2 items would require lots of money and making :lol: all +30. Even then it would might not be enough I think...unless ou're going to get a bunch of RH breathings for your jewels.

#13 Commander

Commander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:12 AM

what has it to do with my comment? learn to quote

Frankenstein doesn't scare me, marsupials do, cause their fast.

#14 Kishandra

Kishandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:44 AM

In S1 my tank was 67 and I hit the 10k mark with all my armor and sword/shield all 4/6 and 5/6 with IM hp/cons. Well the sword was 6/6. All the jewels were the lvl 66 bracelets and earrings also with IM hp/cons and the rest were whites with +30 hp xeons. For an S2 tank to hit 10k with only S2 items would require lots of money and making :lol: all +30. Even then it would might not be enough I think...unless ou're going to get a bunch of RH breathings for your jewels.

Yeah, and in s1 seamless polar added a fair bit more HP, not quite needing +30 on all gear the from what I remember, however it is above +20 on the gear.. Guess I'll have to look into the s2 Ruinhorn and biskra armors see if they add more hp, but that would mean changing the target level to 70

#15 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

S1 Seamless is beyond any comparison to the S2 lvl 65 counterpart. The CON each piece and the set as a whole provided completely obscures the S2 ones. Both in starting values and gain per reinforcement. If you had S1 Seamless today, it would not be THAT hard to get the pieces to +10. That alone would add HUGE amounts of CON, if you even had a complete set... oh my, the gain would be awesome. S1 Seamless is only second to the legendary Glorious, the very best CON armour ever appeared in Requiem.

But the whole thing here isnt about S1 gear, with past treasures it is a completely different story. And back then you could also virtually enchant anything with HP xeons, and we had some FAT HP xeons indeed. Talking about S2 and level 65, to hit 10K HPs with current gear is a Herculean task. I doubt it could be done unless everything is reinforced to like at least +25, completely enchanted (6/6 and 7/7) with the very best xeons one can find today. In that case, maybe, just maybe, but I havent done any real maths... :lol:

#16 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:25 AM

Frankenstein doesn't scare me, marsupials do, cause their fast.

2+2x2 is 6 not 8 :lol:

#17 Kishandra

Kishandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:19 PM

*shooo's the trolls away*

would love to see the old hp xeons come back, or even just hp xeons in armor again.

Over the weekend I'll crunch the difference between C-C and M-C, including skill crit%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users