Tomb of Honor Bug Reporting Thread - Page 4 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tomb of Honor Bug Reporting Thread

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#76 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:07 AM

Yeah, the restriction on teleport is plainly stupid, I fail to see a reason why it should be disabled.

#77 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

allowing it decreases the difficulty of the map by a whole lot.

Thw issue is that monsters apparently got affected too. Its as if they made the map have instance settings, like ET.

#78 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

shrine maiden always increased ME damage way more than it says.

Ty... didn't know that... XD

#79 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Please disable the following immobilizing skills at Bed of Honor. It would make sense to do so since Ice Wall and Fiber Lock are disabled.

Extreme Vacuum
Electric Shock
Warg Bite
Magnetic Field
Thorn Trap
Fallen Empire Nevermind on this one, it's a nerf to Tiger Cannon Suras and isn't even a good skill to immobilize mobs with.

Edited by Zayaan, 01 September 2017 - 02:12 PM.

#80 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

Campitor, can you please implement woe 1 or 2 in Sakray. I think I read somewhere that nightmare bio gears are suppossed to be disabled inside realms. We need to confirm.

#81 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

Please put memory of regret NPC to a safe place without any monsters roaming

Plan is to clone the map and give them a a clean map where they can do their thing. That way you don't get murdered while in a enchanting spree

#82 FreecsBourne

FreecsBourne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Server:ChaosxThor

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:15 PM

Yes, it makes no sense to have characters picking up crafting items they can't use and are for other classes.

The headgear it self is tradeable now?? i think it should be fair if the ingredients thing only is tradable and the gears will be acct bound due to its difficulty on making it.

#83 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:20 PM

The headgear it self is tradeable now?? i think it should be fair if the ingredients thing only is tradable and the gears will be acct bound due to its difficulty on making it.

It means the enchanting materials will most likely be tradable.

#84 FreecsBourne

FreecsBourne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Server:ChaosxThor

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

It means the enchanting materials will most likely be tradable.

already tested it... and yes the Completed Headgear from the quest is now dropable dunno yet if it is tradable loL 

#85 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

already tested it... and yes the Completed Headgear from the quest is now dropable dunno yet if it is tradable loL 

This needs to be fixed, the headgears themselves should ALWAYS BE ACCOUNT BOUND.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 04 September 2017 - 03:23 AM.
Mod Edit: Changed font to blue, red/bold is moderation edits.

#86 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

This needs to be fixed, the headgears themselves should ALWAYS BE ACCOUNT BOUND.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 04 September 2017 - 03:24 AM.
Edited in quote

#87 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

I think it's okay to keep the headgears tradeable. Why restrict the economy further, it's already crumbling. But anyhow, more important matters:

image.jpg

KK is now CC. Literally unplayable. Pls fix :(

#88 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

I think it's okay to keep the headgears tradeable. Why restrict the economy further, it's already crumbling. But anyhow, more important matters:

image.jpg

KK is now CC. Literally unplayable. Pls fix :(

No, the point that justifies how powerful they can be is that it is a hat that YOU have to work for. You have to upgrade it, You have to enchant it. This isn't an item made for resell, it's an item to improve your own character with your own merits.

#89 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

No, the point that justifies how powerful they can be is that it is a hat that YOU have to work for. You have to upgrade it, You have to enchant it. This isn't an item made for resell, it's an item to improve your own character with your own merits.

And why can't you pay for it via working for it in other ways. We can sit and argue about work ethic all day long, but when you have things like Cylinder hairbands being sold in the cash shop, it's not a very compelling argument to make pvm items account bound. Just cuts down one more possibility for an f2p player to make zeny.

When just the cash shop OPs like FAW, Hwhb, Cylinder, etc. are freely tradeable while the in-game ones such as KVMs, Sarah earrings are not, then that just means the best way to earn zeny is to spend in the cash shop.

You may not like the fact that this allows a p2p player to just sell kp and buy the headgear without having "worked" for it, but at the end of the day you're only hurting the f2p players who want avenues to actually earn zeny without dumping their entire monthly allowance on the game. Please consider their viewpoint as well, and whether the need to have zeny earning methods in game is more important than your idea of morality and "earning" gear via work.

#90 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:38 PM

And why can't you pay for it via working for it in other ways. We can sit and argue about work ethic all day long, but when you have things like Cylinder hairbands being sold in the cash shop, it's not a very compelling argument to make pvm items account bound. Just cuts down one more possibility for an f2p player to make zeny.

When just the cash shop OPs like FAW, Hwhb, Cylinder, etc. are freely tradeable while the in-game ones such as KVMs, Sarah earrings are not, then that just means the best way to earn zeny is to spend in the cash shop.

You may not like the fact that this allows a p2p player to just sell kp and buy the headgear without having "worked" for it, but at the end of the day you're only hurting the f2p players who want avenues to actually earn zeny without dumping their entire monthly allowance on the game. Please consider their viewpoint as well, and whether the need to have zeny earning methods in game is more important than your idea of morality and "earning" gear via work.

With all due respect, you are hurting no one at this point. OCP killed in game items. It killed the market. The only things of merit are Temporal Boots and they will be out the door eventually. The last nail in the coffin was the Diabolus Robe, now the best means of money is making certs for the P2P players or buying KP.

I don't want to see something like this reduced to another pointless addition.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 01 September 2017 - 08:39 PM.

#91 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:43 PM

With all due respect, you are hurting no one at this point. OCP killed in game items. It killed the market. The only things of merit are Temporal Boots and they will be out the door eventually. The last nail in the coffin was the Diabolus Robe, now the best means of money is making certs for the P2P players or buying KP.

I don't want to see something like this reduced to another pointless addition.

I know a few people who're waiting for a good update to farm and make zeny out of. They've been inactive because OCPs and such, yeah. But allowing these to be tradeable will at least breathe some new life into the zeny flow for an f2p player. Why shut down another possibility. I just don't want to see any more players quitting, especially when we have the option to do something about it. I do take your point, but there are still a few such players left. Perhaps we'd be better served to keep them in the game than let the last of them quit as well

#92 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

Perhaps we'd be better served to keep them in the game than let the last of them quit as well

It's this path that has literally brought us to the current situation.

Bio5 gives an opportunity to tackle hard content for a self serving reward. We don't have this, and we bloody well need it.

Case and point, KVM was made available via other means that could be bought with zeny. As a result, no body uses the service.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 01 September 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#93 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:02 PM

Bio5 gives an opportunity to tackle hard content for a self serving reward. We don't have this, and we bloody well need it.

Case and point, KVM was made available via other means that could be bought with zeny. As a result, no body uses the service.

Yes well I farmed kvm points years ago in the actual battlegrounds and made a kvm, painstakingly +14'd it, and now it's stuck on an account with WoE characters in a server with a dead WoE. Doesn't exactly feel rewarding now. 

Why not let people decide what kind of reward they want. Those who want self serving rewards are free to actually work for the gear and keep it. Why restrict others from selling it, and why does their sense of reward necessarily have to rely on the disability of other people to do so? Further alienating a part of the population, particularly one which has already had a very rough time this year, just for the sake of another part's sense of accomplishment doesn't really sit well with me.

#94 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:14 PM

Yes well I farmed kvm points years ago in the actual battlegrounds and made a kvm, painstakingly +14'd it, and now it's stuck on an account with WoE characters in a server with a dead WoE. Doesn't exactly feel rewarding now. 

Why not let people decide what kind of reward they want. Those who want self serving rewards are free to actually work for the gear and keep it. Why restrict others from selling it, and why does their sense of reward necessarily have to rely on the disability of other people to do so? Further alienating a part of the population, particularly one which has already had a very rough time this year, just for the sake of another part's sense of accomplishment doesn't really sit well with me.

Bio5 hats serve no purpose in WoE. They are PVM only. So it doesn't hurt them.

EDIT

My bad, I have been told they aren't disabled in WoE.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 01 September 2017 - 09:19 PM.

#95 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Thats quite debateable since again big guilds have the huge advantage and the average player doesnt benefit -_- from it.

#96 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:04 AM

Bio5 hats serve no purpose in WoE. They are PVM only. So it doesn't hurt them.

EDIT

My bad, I have been told they aren't disabled in WoE.

Regardless, I wasn't talking about WoE :v

We're all PvMers now

#97 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:49 AM

The materials being tradable is enough for me.

#98 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:54 AM

Plan is to clone the map and give them a a clean map where they can do their thing. That way you don't get murdered while in a enchanting spree

Yes pleaseee... with cherry on top

#99 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:12 AM

The materials being tradable is enough for me.

Agreed
Nightmare Bio should be end-game content. You have to work yourself to achieve an enchantable powerful headgear. As a f2p, I prefer selling materials than the gear itself, as it bring more steady income. OCP, and CHB particularly, is the real cancer. I hope Campitor words about bringing the correct formula for CHB is to bring the original value, not the 600% damage

Edited by wadoichimonji, 02 September 2017 - 02:12 AM.

#100 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:35 AM

Thats quite debateable since again big guilds have the huge advantage and the average player doesnt benefit -_- from it.

These aren't average player gears. This is end game PVM content.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users