August 23rd Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 23rd Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

126 replies to this topic

#26 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

Can we get costume boxes that have other components besides head gear ? I mean hear me out.. imagine people bought stuff from box 1, 2 and 3. Now they'll be like damn i got too many hats i don't need anymoreI I can't even decide which one to wear, but them BAM! some cool ass shoes and pants come out. Now they got more reason to buy box 4 and 5.

#27 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:54 PM

that would look like cancer

#28 RoaringRabbit

RoaringRabbit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:13 PM

Can we get costume boxes that have other components besides head gear ? I mean hear me out.. imagine people bought stuff from box 1, 2 and 3. Now they'll be like damn i got too many hats i don't need anymoreI I can't even decide which one to wear, but them BAM! some cool ass shoes and pants come out. Now they got more reason to buy box 4 and 5.

Supposedly we are only getting costume items in general and not statted stuff. I hope they stick to that. If they start putting junk in them like they used to on Renewal, I won't be purchasing them.

Also:

'_' There is no such thing as too many hats.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 22 August 2017 - 06:55 PM.
Removed font style, Red/Bold is reserved for moderation.

#29 robodek0731

robodek0731

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

after the fishing event, is there another event like this one?

#30 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:52 PM

Supposedly we are only getting costume items in general and not statted stuff. I hope they stick to that. If they start putting junk in them like they used to on Renewal, I won't be purchasing them.

Also:

'_' There is no such thing as too many hats.

I meant the other costume pieces, not gear. considering we have as many special costume slots as we would gear. We have a garmet / armor / shoes / weapon / shield / slot for costume. Or at least that's the idea i got.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 22 August 2017 - 06:56 PM.
Edited in quote

#31 MomoJirou

MomoJirou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:58 PM

Sir, What about the GH_dun02 the dungeon exp is bugged as well as the spawn rate.. any fix to this Majororus map btw I sent a ticket but no one replied?

#32 Xatasha

Xatasha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

Three days notice on the WoE test and you don't even have a time yet? You guys sound like you're going to be as ill-prepared for it as we are, now. I expect a more formal announcement to be made very, very soon.....

#33 Abhi

Abhi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationI will never tell.

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:14 PM

Hello!
I saved at prontera east kafra. And i went to west orc village for HO. I went to character select screen and then logged my char back. Im back in pront kafra east. Should i not save in pront or theres a problem in game?

If you log out in west orc village, you get warped to your save point, if you want to log out, do it on the map with orc dun entrance[one east of west orc village].

#34 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

I fear its to short notice for the woe test. I somehow think a week notice is enough.

Altough i have the feeling they are testing the final hour acording to theyr logs

#35 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:55 PM

I hope you at least take out the bots before the WoE Test.    

#36 Jolen

Jolen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Server:iRO

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

Very short notice for woe without a time, on a Friday of all days. Do you guys really expect people to cancel their plans just to attend woe at the very last minute because you finally decided on a time? Especially considering many people are starting their school semesters end of this week as well so where do you think their focus is right now? Its like you guys think playing with peoples time is ok or something. Please give us times already.

#37 jaypeesevilla

jaypeesevilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationL.A
  • Server:Restart-ODIN

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

Rental gears please... no need to be OP gears just something to help lol
The bots are back.8k players but the actual players 2-3k only
Please check the ip adress od the botters and banned all the account from that ip

Thanks

#38 roflcopter123456

roflcopter123456

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:None.

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:35 PM

Very short notice for woe without a time, on a Friday of all days. Do you guys really expect people to cancel their plans just to attend woe at the very last minute because you finally decided on a time? Especially considering many people are starting their school semesters end of this week as well so where do you think their focus is right now? Its like you guys think playing with peoples time is ok or something. Please give us times already.

Last Minute? Its Wednesday?! Are you an Alien?

#39 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:38 AM

Rental gears please... no need to be OP gears just something to help lol
Please check the ip adress od the botters and banned all the account from that ip

Thanks

They rarely use ip/mac bans because it can affect innocent players too

#40 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:03 AM

They rarely use ip/mac bans because it can affect innocent players too

I assume you mean for spoofed ones coinciding with actual other players?

For the scenario of someone else actually using the same pc... Well, that's a problem they'd have to figure out themselves. Maybe make sure your siblings aren't breaking the rules, eh? Tough -_-, not WP's problem.

#41 MechMasterNZ

MechMasterNZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:18 AM

I assume you mean for spoofed ones coinciding with actual other players?

For the scenario of someone else actually using the same pc... Well, that's a problem they'd have to figure out themselves. Maybe make sure your siblings aren't breaking the rules, eh? Tough -_-, not WP's problem.

I'd rather a few innocent people having issues, where they can easily lodge a ticket to WP to have their account unbanned if they really are innocent.

It will also make it a lot easier to see who is botting if there are like 10+ connections coming from one I.P/Mac address even if it's being spoofed.

Unless of course the bot program manages to spoof it's own MAC Address / I.P per client on the same machine.

I'm not an expert on programming, but I think that would be a pretty hard thing to do ?

The question is, CAN WP tell what MAC / IP you are using when connecting to the servers ?

#42 MechMasterNZ

MechMasterNZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:20 AM

Campitor, what happens to Blue Whales / Fishes that don't get turned in when the Fishing event finishes.

Will there be other events in future with different prizes ?

#43 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:24 AM

I'd rather a few innocent people having issues, where they can easily lodge a ticket to WP to have their account unbanned if they really are innocent.

It will also make it a lot easier to see who is botting if there are like 10+ connections coming from one I.P/Mac address even if it's being spoofed.

Unless of course the bot program manages to spoof it's own MAC Address / I.P per client on the same machine.

I'm not an expert on programming, but I think that would be a pretty hard thing to do ?

The question is, CAN WP tell what MAC / IP you are using when connecting to the servers ?

Considering they've had to basically whitelist IPs during the whole DDoS fiasco, they should definitely see IPs; who knows about MAC addresses though...

Agreed, though. Maybe, you know, actual harsh consequences would deter at least some people from botting.

#44 Hagges

Hagges

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:49 AM

Could you please reconsider implementing Sage THAT late? :/ It's nearly a monthe over due (I know, WoE and Stuff... just deactive all Sage skills in Castles temporary and nobody gets a reason to cry over it :x)

#45 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:40 AM

Could you please reconsider implementing Sage THAT late? :/ It's nearly a monthe over due (I know, WoE and Stuff... just deactive all Sage skills in Castles temporary and nobody gets a reason to cry over it :x)

Nope. We need to delay sage we can. Profit for forges!!!! Anyway they need to fix major problems before start with sage. Because 2-2 can make more problems. So is better fix everything before update

#46 Hagges

Hagges

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:03 AM

1ukwz0.jpg

*rolls eyes*

#47 jaypeesevilla

jaypeesevilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationL.A
  • Server:Restart-ODIN

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:24 AM

The bots are getting meaner and meaner f*&!ing Kill steal and luring mobs to you LOL..

Anyway how come there was so much MVP's in byalan yesterday?

#48 CrazyWhitesmith

CrazyWhitesmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Server:Chaos - Odin

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:35 AM

nice stuff.

#49 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:38 AM

1ukwz0.jpg

*rolls eyes*

This honestly doesn't need to happen and it's a terrible design flaw by gravity or w/e designs this game. How hard is it to implement forging options for forgers or even just enchanting mechanics onto their skill kit to make them viable not useless. They're either lazy, or stingy.

#50 Varcieh

Varcieh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:48 AM

Thanks

^

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users