Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

So with all the balances made to the game recently, would it be possible to add the 'skill reset' scroll to that hooded NPC guy in PoW for a reasonable amount of silver coins? Making the item more accessible will allow for a greater number of players to test out all the altered skills which will result in more feedback given on them and the fact that I am in need of one since I recently wasted all my SP maxing out a questionable skill that I no longer wish to have. 

#2 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:12 AM

Good idea. For this current silver to IM item price then a legendary skill reset that costs 400IM would be 250 silver coins. Fair enough imo.

And skill reset is something everyone would need so this would help players those don't top up a lot.

Edited by easykill1215, 25 August 2017 - 09:13 AM.

#3 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:49 AM

I disagree with this idea, i don't think skills should be that easy to change. i believe skills should be something you should be careful with. i believe the game is generous to give you 3 chances to change them with the 3 job changes

#4 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:40 AM

i think the game should not give reset scroll at lvl 20 cuz most people will make the mistake of using it

they should change it to like lvl 40 60 80

#5 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:01 PM

I disagree with this idea, i don't think skills should be that easy to change. i believe skills should be something you should be careful with. i believe the game is generous to give you 3 chances to change them with the 3 job changes

Problem is, no matter how careful you are, you cannot predict what skills will change. But I agree that you shouldn't be able to farm skill reset scrolls because that would make no profit for WarpPortal.

Instead, maybe the classes that are concerned could enjoy a free reset scroll as a compensation.

#6 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:45 PM

If 250 silver to change skill for you would be that easy then ok. To get 250 silver people will need at least 6-10 hours so it's not that easy as you said. Also this is just a way to help players who doesn't top up and also lower the rate of getting scammed since their only chance to get skill reset right now is to buy IM from someone but the scroll is also not trade- or cod-able. If the amount of silver for a skill reset scroll needs to be higher then it's also fair. But if it's the problem of profit for warpportal then nvm xD

#7 FujiwaraKaito

FujiwaraKaito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
  • Server:WyVern

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:02 AM

i would say this game is by far the most lenient and the least money minded. if u would actually compare to any other games, there are many things that must be bought using real money. there's no way for u to grind in game to get them. much less to say that the devs actually stay indifferent about IM gold tradings, where most developers will ban the players as it affects the company's profits. no corporation operates a game just for fun. even if it's charity, it requires some earnings/ income to sustain.

#8 Bustincaps

Bustincaps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:24 PM

i would say this game is by far the most lenient and the least money minded. if u would actually compare to any other games, there are many things that must be bought using real money. there's no way for u to grind in game to get them. much less to say that the devs actually stay indifferent about IM gold tradings, where most developers will ban the players as it affects the company's profits. no corporation operates a game just for fun. even if it's charity, it requires some earnings/ income to sustain.

In reality, this is probably one of the most pay2win games ever and the only reason it is still alive is because the new developers have put in a lot of effort to make it somewhat doable to gear a char without dropping your real world cash. This game is still crazy pay2win, especially compared to a lot of newer games that give no real stat benefit to spending money and allow skill resets for free at any time directly within the skill interface itself. The point I see trying to be made here is that things change over time. Gameplay changes, gear meta changes, skills change, and so on. Whether a couple skill resets is enough for you to perfect your skill build is not the point; I can think of plenty of reasons seasoned players would want to change their builds on the regular, or even have multiple skill builds that they can swap between at all times. Besides this fact, it's yet another way to flush Silver Coins out of the game that will be spent on something that won't affect the market, where most other coin items heavily affect the market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users