I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:57 AM

Yeah.. the int and dex is far too low. 

I would say to follow Blueness advice, as that's similar to the route I would go.

#4 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:32 AM

Yeah.. the int and dex is far too low. 

I assume it is because they are like level 50.

#5 luminaa

luminaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

90-99 INT, 30-60 VIT, 60-75 DEX, 23 LUK

thankss  :p_love:  :thx:

#6 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:06 PM

You will also want to get the priest set!

#7 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

90-99 INT, 30-60 VIT, 60-75 DEX, 23 LUK

What is the LUK for?

#8 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:22 PM

Some heal increase, some PD.

#9 roflcopter123456

roflcopter123456

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:None.

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:51 AM

im not sure if i would do the 23 luk as ME. sounds like a waste... i know it fits perfect for matk, PD but as ME. i would not do it. we need other stats...

#10 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

I prefer more vit over a little luk. I would go with base stats at 90 int, 70 dex, and 75 vit. That gives you a very solid 80 vit before food/gear. Sadly you'll have a lot of the same issue as wizards right now, basically your best options for weapons on caster are trash at the moment.

#11 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

LUK is a substantial increase in performance for very little stat points though.

#12 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

I'm only going ME to level, and going to skill reset at 9x to FS. Only doing this since cast times are much lower on this server than when I played 10 years ago. Because of that I calcd my final base stats to 99 INT, 88 VIT, 40 DEX. This will allow me to level as ME, and then at 99 with gears and stuff I'll have stun immune for WoE/PvP and good int/dex as well.

#13 luminaa

luminaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:49 AM

You will also want to get the priest set!

Can you tell me some equipment for my ME priest? I am confused  :wah:  :hmm:

#14 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

You'll want a bone wand, phen card, bathory card, sohee card, elder willow card, and ray card, and khaltzburg card to start, earring for the other accessory slot.

Or if you have a tank, get the priest set. http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/4293/

#15 roflcopter123456

roflcopter123456

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:None.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:09 AM

Wouldnt do the luk as ME. Some cheap MATK as long its 2pintscost but not more. FS seems to be god at 23. but ME is another story.

#16 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:22 AM

You'll want a bone wand, phen card, bathory card, sohee card, elder willow card, and ray card, and khaltzburg card to start, earring for the other accessory slot.

Or if you have a tank, get the priest set. http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/4293/

So if I am soloing I would rather use Bone Wand, Bathory & Khaltz cards over Priest set?? My priest has 70 VIT and 40 DEX, would the Priest set be better for leveling solo? I'm also pretty broke, lol.

I am looking to level in Niff. Is Bathory still useful there?

Sorry for the 100 questions.

Edited by Eikii, 31 August 2017 - 03:24 AM.

#17 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

Basically, if you're soloing you need bathory or shadow skills will wreck you. Nearly every demon and undead use some sort of shadow spell so yes Bathory is useful in niff.

The priest set needs an armor card so you can't use bathory with the priest set.

#18 luminaa

luminaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

Thank u so much  :thx:  :no1:  :lv:

#19 Ruuma

Ruuma

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

Using this topic to ask: Where do you level up your exorcist, or where do you suggest? Specially in the early levels of Acolyte.

I am right now trying Skeletons and Zombies at Payon, but the huge amount of ~players~ there is stressing me, and the SP consumption for heal bombing is kind of a problem atm. I was at Rockers with my alt FS, but is taking quite a bit of time right now there. It is safer, and I found a good spot to stay, but I hope you guys could help me with better places to go.

I wanted to find a spot to stay until be able to go inside Orcs Dungeon, again heal bombing there, and maybe stay until job change, then try Evil Druid after change.

I remember going to Amatsu for Firelock Soldiers, but idk if there is better option, or even if Amatsu is available.

Do you guys have any other suggestions and/or experiences to share? It's been so long that I played an exorcist before, and it was before renewal mechanics also, but with transcendence patch already applied... Don't know where to go :/

#20 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:18 PM

Soloing an aco isn't what it used to be. Get a party or leech it.

Get a payon party until the 20's, then wolves til the 40's, then TF2 til jobchange and a bit beyond.

#21 Ruuma

Ruuma

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

Soloing an aco isn't what it used to be. Get a party or leech it.

Get a payon party until the 20's, then wolves til the 40's, then TF2 til jobchange and a bit beyond.

Yeah, I know, but I feel sad not being able to kill anything in the party or just sit there, so I was looking for places to solo play, to be a little bit profitable also. Anyway, I am almost hitting the wolves level cap that you suggested, I will see if I can find an interesting place to try.

#22 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

I only have 75 INT on my ME Priest. It's more than enough to kill because INT has horrible returns on damage. My build is 75 INT, 80 DEX and the rest into VIT. I do not think any build really needs to get values of INT that are very high because a major portion of your damage comes from your weapon rather than INT itself.

I would say you should calculate how much INT you need based on where you want to level. My stats are optimized for Geffen Dungeon 3 soloing. I'd probably get a little more INT if I was optimizing for Niff (just calculate your damage against Loli Ruris).

Regarding leveling your Acolyte, leeching it with an Archer is the best. However, if you'd like to solo level it and you are able to get the WoE Blue Pots for yourself, it's pretty good I think. I was able to get job 50 in a couple hours of healbombing in GH Prison.

Edited by Hrishi, 01 September 2017 - 12:54 PM.

#23 Ruuma

Ruuma

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:23 AM

I only have 75 INT on my ME Priest. It's more than enough to kill because INT has horrible returns on damage. My build is 75 INT, 80 DEX and the rest into VIT. I do not think any build really needs to get values of INT that are very high because a major portion of your damage comes from your weapon rather than INT itself.

I would say you should calculate how much INT you need based on where you want to level. My stats are optimized for Geffen Dungeon 3 soloing. I'd probably get a little more INT if I was optimizing for Niff (just calculate your damage against Loli Ruris).

Regarding leveling your Acolyte, leeching it with an Archer is the best. However, if you'd like to solo level it and you are able to get the WoE Blue Pots for yourself, it's pretty good I think. I was able to get job 50 in a couple hours of healbombing in GH Prison.

Wich calculator are you using? Cause the iRO Calc is not giving me precise numbers...

I'm going with VIT 45 / DEX 76 / INT 95 / LUK 38, but I am not sure about DEX, just following the previous replies. Hope the ME cast will be decent with this amount

#24 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:03 PM

I use the irowiki calculator. It's not 100% accurate, but it's close enough to make a determination on how much INT you need.

Let me put it this way, 1 point of INT provides 1.5 MATK, yea? So going from 80 to 100 INT provides you with 30 MATK. You can achieve that same amount of damage by over-upgrading a level 4 weapon from +4 to +7. It's simply not efficient from a stat point perspective to get so much of the stat unless you need it for a specific purpose (like for example, Niffleheim to kill Loli Ruris with a worse weapon). Your weapon accounts for so much of your damage, and it's only going to increase with time as better weapons get released.

Personally, I would try to get 100 total INT for silence immunity and then put my points elsewhere.

Edited by Hrishi, 03 September 2017 - 02:04 PM.

#25 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:14 PM

I thought upgrading did not affect the magic attack of a weapon, only the physical??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users