30 replies to this topic

#26 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

I thought upgrading did not affect the magic attack of a weapon, only the physical??

Upgrading staves indeed increase the magic attack of weapons under renewal mechanics.

#27 Eikii

Eikii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:06 PM

Upgrading staves indeed increase the magic attack of weapons under renewal mechanics.

Thank you so much for telling me this! I have been gimping my damage this whole time! The only staff I ever upgraded was my Healing Staff. xD

#28 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

I was testing out damage @Prison and Geffen 3 and it's not so bad. Will stream and drop a video for funsies soon. <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Arkghyom, 13 September 2017 - 05:26 PM.

#29 Zhanark

Zhanark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:53 AM

I would say you should calculate how much INT you need based on where you want to level. My stats are optimized for Geffen Dungeon 3 soloing. I'd probably get a little more INT if I was optimizing for Niff (just calculate your damage against Loli Ruris).

How much INT would you recommend for Niff? I'm sorry but i'm new so i really don't know anything about equipments and cards, so i can't use the calculator in a correct way  :sob:

#30 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:03 AM

How much INT would you recommend for Niff? I'm sorry but i'm new so i really don't know anything about equipments and cards, so i can't use the calculator in a correct way  :sob:

Around 90 base INT, assuming you will use INT food from the miracle elixir, a little bit of INT gear (both Elder Willow card and Earring should be cheap) and you use a +7 Healing Staff. It also depends on your weapon. I'll also show you how to estimate your INT requirement below so you can further adjust your build.

Go here: http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1505/

Take the health of the monster (23,470) and divide by 5. This is because ME hits up to 5 times and we need to find the minimum damage you need to kill in a single cast. You get 4694.

Next, go here: http://calc.irowiki.org/

Plug in your current gear, buffs and stats and adjust till you hit the above with your minimum damage value. Note that the calc isn't 100% accurate, but it's close enough that I've found no issues doing it this way. You can use this method for any other zone you like, you have to calculate against the monster with the most health.

Edited by Hrishi, 18 September 2017 - 01:05 AM.

#31 Zhanark

Zhanark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:38 AM

Around 90 base INT, assuming you will use INT food from the miracle elixir, a little bit of INT gear (both Elder Willow card and Earring should be cheap) and you use a +7 Healing Staff. It also depends on your weapon. I'll also show you how to estimate your INT requirement below so you can further adjust your build.

Go here: http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1505/

Take the health of the monster (23,470) and divide by 5. This is because ME hits up to 5 times and we need to find the minimum damage you need to kill in a single cast. You get 4694.

Next, go here: http://calc.irowiki.org/

Plug in your current gear, buffs and stats and adjust till you hit the above with your minimum damage value. Note that the calc isn't 100% accurate, but it's close enough that I've found no issues doing it this way. You can use this method for any other zone you like, you have to calculate against the monster with the most health.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users