Posted Image

#2 ShiroRaito

ShiroRaito

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

Posted Image

Sorry I just made an Acolyte and I was wondering how you have Heal [10] and no Demon Bane? Thought you needed Demon Bane [5] for Heal?

#3 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:56 PM

No, you do not. That skill simulator is correct.

You need Divine Protection for Blessing, so that may be what you're thinking of, heal has no pre-requistes though.

#4 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:11 AM

Sorry I just made an Acolyte and I was wondering how you have Heal [10] and no Demon Bane? Thought you needed Demon Bane [5] for Heal?

You might have confused that with the skill tree for Crusaders where Demon Bane is indeed a prerequisite for Heal. It's also quite possible the skill tree shown ingame is wrong (I can't check that right now) - it's best to use stat/skill simulators outside of the game, never trust ingame information.

#5 ShiroRaito

ShiroRaito

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

You might have confused that with the skill tree for Crusaders where Demon Bane is indeed a prerequisite for Heal. It's also quite possible the skill tree shown ingame is wrong (I can't check that right now) - it's best to use stat/skill simulators outside of the game, never trust ingame information.

Well like I said I just made an Acolyte and was making a support skill tree to help my Swordsman but when I hover over "Heal" it says the pre-requisites were demon bane [5] and Angelus [2] or something else [2] , but I would think the in game information would more correct over an outside source but guess not.

Actually Im not home right now but when i get back i will take a screen shot of the information pane of "Heal"

Edited by ShiroRaito, 21 August 2010 - 01:53 PM.

#6 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

Oh, that's the pre-requistes for crusader.

When they did the skill information for all the skills, and a skill was listed on two separate characters, they just copy-pasted the first entry that they had, regardless of whether or not it was correct.

You could probably see the same thing with some of the archer/rogue skills, super novice skills, and whatever other scenario two separate classes end up getting the same skills in.

Do not believe any of the information you see in-game, believe the skill sims and the wiki and the forums. Amen.

#7 ShiroRaito

ShiroRaito

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

Oh, that's the pre-requistes for crusader.

When they did the skill information for all the skills, and a skill was listed on two separate characters, they just copy-pasted the first entry that they had, regardless of whether or not it was correct.

You could probably see the same thing with some of the archer/rogue skills, super novice skills, and whatever other scenario two separate classes end up getting the same skills in.

Do not believe any of the information you see in-game, believe the skill sims and the wiki and the forums. Amen.

Wow, Gravity is just getting worse everytime I play this game. They were so lazy they just copy pasted the descriptions from other classes?

Anyways this is what messed me up.

Posted Image

#8 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

40 total dex? People in your party will die before you can cast anything useful. 99dex/100total vit rest into int/str depending on your preference.

#9 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:32 PM

40 total dex? People in your party will die before you can cast anything useful. 99dex/100total vit rest into int/str depending on your preference.

No, he's not a High Priest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users