DDOS ATTACK CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

DDOS ATTACK CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lester01b

lester01b

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:06 PM

why some of us cant connect to the server and its been lagging pretty bad. please fix it ASAP

#2 lester01b

lester01b

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:33 AM

always DC and so hard to connect, take 5-10 times to connect in game then after 5min DC again WTH is wrong with this game

#3 Hikkijin

Hikkijin

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:18 AM

I dunno whether or not it's a DDoS attack, but I've also been getting d/c almost immediately after logging in.

#4 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

Hello! 

It seems that the servers have experienced a strong DDoS attack last night, but generally they are now stable and lag should be resolved.

If you are still having issues connecting to the game but you know servers are up, please try this suggestion from Ragnarok Online 2 Facebook Page.

1. Disconnect from your proxy or VPN service

2. Try connecting to the www.warpportal.com page or entering the game. If this doesn't work, try updating your DNS to use Google's open DNS.
- Google DNS directions: https://developers.g...-dns/docs/using

- Please do write down your old DNS settings in case your ISP won't connect with them
3. Visit the page again, you may need to hard refresh your browser to clear its cache.

I hope this helps.

See you in game!

:p_love:  :p_love:

#5 lester01b

lester01b

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

thx, its seems that the lag is now gone but i will post again if the lag comesback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users