Difference between Rowebplay and steamclient - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Difference between Rowebplay and steamclient

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 8105170821124155337

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

Hello

Pretty new to this game and started trough steamclient. Cause of autoplay was thinking of maybe playing trough my phone or tablet as well when im not home. For some reason on same login I am seeing different characters when i log in trough steam (pc installed client) than i see trough different webbrowsers on several units.

Also I can not seem to buy diamonds/gems/wp or whatever you buy to eventually get diamonds. That goes for both browser or steam chars? Have posted a ticket but got no response yet. Anyone having similar issues?

Thanks in advance

Mined

#2 3261170816065302687

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:18 PM

I believe the steam version and the web version are treated as a different account even with the same username.

Try charging up when you first log in.  If you leave the game running for a little it stops working for me and I have to restart before it will charge.

#3 GadgetGirl

GadgetGirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern - Channel One

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:00 PM

I believe the steam version and the web version are treated as a different account even with the same username.

This is true. Also, Steam accounts and WP accounts meet on the same servers.

Also I can not seem to buy diamonds/gems/wp or whatever you buy to eventually get diamonds. That goes for both browser or steam chars? Have posted a ticket but got no response yet. Anyone having similar issues?

If you created your account through Steam, you need to buy Gems through Steam. Meaning you need to launch the game using Steam.

If your web ROJ account can't purchase, try a different browser or check forums if perhaps there's an issue.

#4 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts
  • LocationSPHINX ---DESERT TRADING CENTER
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:JOURNEY S7 Ragnarok

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:12 AM

Steam is a totally different account from ur playro-web.Different chars. ? I'm sure U know the drill.

#5 8105170821124155337

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for all the replies. Yes, Steam and Webplay seems to be different even if same login credentials are used. 

When I first installed a game, steam made a shortcut on desktop and somehow i always ended up on warp portal site not be able to buying gems.

Steam might have send me to the roweb site and downloaded client there... dont remember.

When i start the game trough steam client it works. Most of the times :)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users