Patch Notes 08/30/2017 [Complete] - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 08/30/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#26 theprofme

theprofme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSilistra, Bulgaria
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:D`Best

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I admit, you (the whole crew which makes us happy & excited for every maintenance, update, change, fix...) really care about the people and pay attention to
every opinion!

Keep Up!

#27 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

The new Daily Quests are in biodomes  :Emo_18:

Tbh this change I don't like at all  :hmm:

Edited by blackph, 30 August 2017 - 11:18 AM.

#28 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:18 AM

noooooooooooo why !!!!!!!!!!!!

that it I,m doom.

The 75+ daily was perfect befor the change and now we have to fight in arcadia map too... just nooooooooo. gona take so much longer now.... i just hate the arcadia map and mostly snowy mountain...

#29 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:24 AM

With new content is was just a matter of time until the Dailies take place in the content parts. Did you expect that you will always stay on Lv. 70-74 dailies until the maximum? The biodomes have the monsters for the correct level range for those dailies. 

With the new daily quest system we added with ep.2 it's easy to organize the quests by their areas. Just 10 out of those 92 are mission map quests. Also the amounts for the combo, killing specific monsters and collecting items are decent.

#30 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:28 AM

Well I understand this change. But still I don't like it :heh:

But ok, there is on good thing: I don't have to kill these annoying dragons in eotw anymore xD

Edit: I am doin Quests in Tropical Beach biodom right now and it's like a prank D: these mobs are lvl 66. I don' get Monster Count :Emo_19:

Edited by blackph, 30 August 2017 - 11:33 AM.

#31 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

the monster count is one big thing for daily some quest was needed the monster count to complete them

Most of us are lv 85 and fighting lv 66-70 make no sens at least in DV the monster was 74+

Edited by zirothos, 30 August 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#32 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:37 AM

Well I understand this change. But still I don't like it :heh:

But ok, there is on good thing: I don't have to kill these annoying dragons in eotw anymore xD

Edit: I am doin Quests in Tropical Beach biodom right now and it's like a prank D: these mobs are lvl 66. I don' get Monster Count :Emo_19:

We will take Tropical Beach quests out next week.

#33 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:41 AM

the monster count is one big thing for daily some quest was needed the monster count to complete them

Most of us are lv 85 and fighting lv 66-70 make no sens at least in DV the monster was 74+

In DV the monsters are 71+ As I said, we will remove Tropical Beach Quests next week.

Spoiler

#34 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

Does that mean that we can't get all the monster cards for a whole week if we're unlucky and get the monster count quests ? Also will be less guild EXP and Hunter capsules.

Edited by Onyzer, 30 August 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#35 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Does that mean that we can't get any monster cards for a whole week if we're unlucky and get the monster count quests ? Also will be less guild EXP and Hunter capsules.

Nope. Just if you get a lot of Quests in Tropical Beach Biodom... In all other Maps the Mobs are 70+

....btw you need space in Inventory for some Quests bc you have to collect Items 

Edited by blackph, 30 August 2017 - 11:49 AM.

#36 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Does that mean that we can't get any monster cards for a whole week if we're unlucky and get the monster count quests ? Also will be less guild EXP and Hunter capsules.

Nope. The monster count quests can be done everywhere. You can still complete all dailies.

If you didn't achieve the 340/350 Kill count with the quests (what I honestly don't think) you can do the missing ones in every map the monsters are counting for you.

@blackph: You were faster.  :ok:

#37 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:48 AM

Oh yeah that's right, just realized the stupidity of this question.  :heh:

#38 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

To be honest - the Biodome 1 and 2 shouldn't be in the 80~85 range of dailies. Instead Biodome 6 quests should have been in for that level range. But the time ran out. So this will be changed next week.

@Onyzer: A German saying is "There is no stupid question only stupid answers." :)

#39 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

....btw you need space in Inventory for some Quests bc you have to collect Items 

Yep. These quests are done like the "old school" dailies. The easy explanation why Lv. 70~74 dailies have no items to collect is: it's a bit more work to create the items and quests for it. Kill quests are easy copy & paste.

Btw, you need 3 slots space. Since you can't have more than 3 dailies running you never won't get more then 3 different items at the same time.

I have to say sorry :p_cry: that we didn't have in mind that Biodome 1 monsters are lower level monsters and a problem for Lv. 81+ chars (to get monster count and drops). After next week's maintenance Lv. 80~85 dailies won't contain Tropical Beach and Smoking Volcano Quests any longer instead they will have Concana Forest Biodome quests.

#40 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:11 PM

Btw, you need 3 slots space. Since you can't have more than 3 dailies running you never won't get more then 3 different items at the same time.

I have to say sorry :p_cry: that we didn't have in mind that Biodome 1 monsters are lower level monsters and a problem for Lv. 81+ chars (to get monster count and drops). After next week's maintenance Lv. 80~85 dailies won't contain Tropical Beach and Smoking Volcano Quests any longer instead they will have Concana Forest Biodome quests.

Well you need a little bit more space bc mobs have also some standard items they drop ;)

Tbh after almost completing my Daylies my Monster Counter is almost complete bc there are plenty Mobs to kill... so it's not a big problem ;)

But may I ask you for a favor? Could you please add some more Quests in Mission Maps?

Doin Daylies was always a nice option to collect Plasma, Keys and Fragments. Now I'd have to run more often f1 separately to collect the same amount as I usualy got

#41 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:13 PM

For Lv. 80~85 Biodome 6 will be implemented which includes 10 more mission map quests for the dailies (the Eluman mission maps)

Please let me know if there is any quest which is not working correctly. I would appreciate this.

#42 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

Hunter G's 1227th Mission

Dony's 1230th Request

Both have to be done in Spree Forest Biodome, but if you press "L"  It tells you Everglade Swamp

#43 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

i will check if the quest are working when i finish doing the arcadia main quest on my summy ...

should be to long... only few hours to go xD :p_hi:

#44 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

Awesome updates after 4 years im getting finaly excited every week for patch notes. New 3 maps / Chaos maps dungeon missions yey >.> ( jk ) :D

Edit : How can someone do the Biodome dailies when he still hasnt done Arcadia 2 or does the person not get this kind of dailies.

Edited by Kristof3195, 30 August 2017 - 12:30 PM.

#45 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

Edit : How can someone do the Biodome dailies when he still hasnt done Arcadia 2 or does the person not get this kind of dailies.

The dailies start with 75+ for the Biodomes 1-5. With Lv. 74 you are able to access Biodome 5 and it's mission maps. Everyone can have the needed Arcadia Quests done with Lv. 75. 

#46 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:45 PM

shouldnt all dailies have hero quest requirement then? i mean those arcadia quests take quite some time and adding that thing only to 75+ is not really good in my opinion, either add quest requirements for all dailies or just remove it for 75+.

Besides Dragonvalley, nail hill, edge of world and wing gorge are those 71-85 areas that were implemented before Arcadia patch so its totally fine for them having the dailies.

Also you have to think of it that the Snowy Mountain Mission maps can take way more time than Dragon valley/edge of world(yes edge of world has 1 dragon map that is annoying but thats the only one while snowy mountain has 1 map that is short)

i think dailies for the biodomes should come with either some other stuff to farm like new items (no matter what) or with a higher lvl cap.

#47 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:50 PM

The lower level dailies which have to be done in dungeons all need hero quest requirements:

Farrel, Graveyards, Specter's Tower, Magma Dungeon, Akia Cave...

#48 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

The dailies start with 75+ for the Biodomes 1-5. With Lv. 74 you are able to access Biodome 5 and it's mission maps. Everyone can have the needed Arcadia Quests done with Lv. 75. 

I am aware of what you are saying but lets say there is a guy ( obviously me ) with 6 characters past lvl 80 do I have to seriously do on all of them the arcadia quests to complete the dailies that I usualy did without doing so

#49 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Yes. The same you have to do if you play dailies which have dungeons in it (Arkia Cave has a very long hero quest chain, same for Kundara Dungeon).

#50 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:39 PM

monster card quest 689 : complete 75 combo but the quest say 100, (text bug)

quest monster 708 : blaze spark >> quest is kill 25 old cyborg Lizard in Everglade Swamp (hahaha when you kill the lizard it really say blaze spark) so now i dont know what is suppose to be the real quest xd kill blaze spark or cyborg lizard xD

Edited by zirothos, 30 August 2017 - 02:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users