im stuck again

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 2863170615151408303

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:48 PM

ok i want to rank up to A i have all i need except the quest called {difficult test} where do i get this quest is there a quest line {checked just about every where for an answer].

the quest guides for this game are crap need the memory of an elephant to try and remember what quest u have done and what that then opens up very new player unfriendly {not the community they are very good but dont know all the answers} but in general incomplete wikis no real structure for quest lines very difficult to follow what is needed or where to go or whom to speak to my Class is priest i dont know if all classes have to do same rank up quest .

can anyone give a step thru guide or tell me where i can find 1 via a link that can explaine to me what i need to do to get to the rank up A test.....

#2 Xaellis

Xaellis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:09 AM

Press L, check the box next to the quest (ensure the box is ticked). The quest now will appear below the bubble map on the right hand side of the main screen. Click on that, a map should automatically pop out to direct you to it. If not, state the description of the quest and let me know.

There is no issue with the quest line, just how you play it. Unless there is a NPC missing then it could be a bug. I have more than 1 character and I'm telling you, the quest lines are perfectly user friendly.

If you still experience issues, leave your IGN here. I'll pm you in game.

#3 2863170615151408303

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:35 PM

if you read what i have actually written you have been of no help sorry to say.

i think you have completely missed what i have asked for.

i want to rank up to A i have all i need except the quest called {difficult test}

where do i get this quest ?

is there a quest line {checked just about every where for an answer]. ?

i dont know if all classes have to do same rank up quest ?

give a step thru guide or tell me where i can find 1 via a link that can explain to me what i need to do to get to the rank up A test.....

so as you can now see there are about 4 questions i need answering.

​i apologies if main post was not clear

and ty for trying to reply.

#4 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

idk the quest for priest but for other classes the quest is on the mailbox, u can try checking it...besides that I have no idea sorry :(

#5 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:26 PM

if you read what i have actually written you have been of no help sorry to say.

i think you have completely missed what i have asked for.

i want to rank up to A i have all i need except the quest called {difficult test}

where do i get this quest ?

is there a quest line {checked just about every where for an answer]. ?

i dont know if all classes have to do same rank up quest ?

give a step thru guide or tell me where i can find 1 via a link that can explain to me what i need to do to get to the rank up A test.....

so as you can now see there are about 4 questions i need answering.

​i apologies if main post was not clear

and ty for trying to reply.

It would be a lot more helpful if you explained what you have done and what NPCs you have talked to. For example, how do you know you need the quest Difficult Test? did you already start said quest and don't know how to complete it or did you read in some wiki that you need that quest?

In any case, answering your question, the quest is given by Master Jehoon just like all the previous rank up quests. As long as you've talked to gilgamesh first to start the questline, obviously.

Edit: Btw, no, every class has a different set of rank up quests once they become Master Levels. And there aren't really guides for them as pretty much all of them are self-explained within the quest dialogues as you complete them, but as far as rank up quests go, they all start with gilgamesh and usually follow a pattern. For a Priest, the pattern is to talk to gilgamesh and be teleported to Payon Forest, next to Jehoon. If that doesn't happen, then it's a bug, however the quest is probably waiting for you there.

Edited by faku1810, 01 September 2017 - 09:29 PM.

#6 2863170615151408303

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:14 PM

It would be a lot more helpful if you explained what you have done and what NPCs you have talked to. For example, how do you know you need the quest Difficult Test? did you already start said quest and don't know how to complete it or did you read in some wiki that you need that quest?

​I know about the quest difficult test because i reached lvl ml30 and went to gilgamesh to rank up and it said i need to complete the quest difficult test but yet again it does not say where to get it so i make this post you say go to jehoon to get the quest i have been to jehoon for the quest and all it has is dailys quests available it does not show a quest that i need as for you saying that the quest is self-explained.

maybe they are but you need to have the quest in the first place.... it does not explain whom to go to for the quest. that is the main part of my question i have been told that it should not be bugged as alot of priest have or must have done it.

If i had started the quest i would not be asking where to get it.....

ty for reply.

Edited by 2863170615151408303, 04 September 2017 - 08:16 PM.

#7 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

​I know about the quest difficult test because i reached lvl ml30 and went to gilgamesh to rank up and it said i need to complete the quest difficult test but yet again it does not say where to get it so i make this post you say go to jehoon to get the quest i have been to jehoon for the quest and all it has is dailys quests available it does not show a quest that i need as for you saying that the quest is self-explained.

maybe they are but you need to have the quest in the first place.... it does not explain whom to go to for the quest. that is the main part of my question i have been told that it should not be bugged as alot of priest have or must have done it.

If i had started the quest i would not be asking where to get it.....

ty for reply.

Of course, I understand that you wouldn't ask about it if you already had the quest, but some quests in the game aren't chained in a very straightforward way so it's easy to miss the continuation without even noticing. Besides, there have been cases of quests where you are unable to get them back if you accept them and then cancel them for whatever reason so i was asking just in case.

Still, it's weird. I understand that you clicked the Rank Up button on gilgamesh and saw what quest you need, so assuming you are rank B currently and reached ML30, the process to follow should be to talk to Gilgamesh and accept the quest "To become Rank A" (it will teleport you to Jehoon's temple on its own) and then talking to Jehoon for the quest "Difficult Test". I even tried it myself on the test servers just now and it worked like that.

But since that apparently isn't working for you, all I can suggest is to send a ticket through support.warpportal.com (you might need to create an account to be able to follow up on the process) and ask them to trigger the quest in your character.

#8 2863170615151408303

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:15 AM

Of course, I understand that you wouldn't ask about it if you already had the quest, but some quests in the game aren't chained in a very straightforward way so it's easy to miss the continuation without even noticing. Besides, there have been cases of quests where you are unable to get them back if you accept them and then cancel them for whatever reason so i was asking just in case.

Still, it's weird. I understand that you clicked the Rank Up button on gilgamesh and saw what quest you need, so assuming you are rank B currently and reached ML30, the process to follow should be to talk to Gilgamesh and accept the quest "To become Rank A" (it will teleport you to Jehoon's temple on its own) and then talking to Jehoon for the quest "Difficult Test". I even tried it myself on the test servers just now and it worked like that.

But since that apparently isn't working for you, all I can suggest is to send a ticket through support.warpportal.com (you might need to create an account to be able to follow up on the process) and ask them to trigger the quest in your character.

#9 2863170615151408303

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:20 AM

HOOOORAY:

I finally get the answer i was looking for and confirmation about some quest lines not being obvious.

So yes i will submit another ticket and hope it does not take 3 weeks for this 1 to be resolved.

Thank You very much for the  answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users