Lunar Rainbow and CD in Mouth combo. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lunar Rainbow and CD in Mouth combo.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:59 AM

(Google Translate's text)

Hello,

I recently added the Lunar Rainbow hat to the set of my Shadow Chaser, so far I already had the CD in Mouth for it, but when I teamed the Lunar Rainbow I realized that the CD in Mouth totally lost the effect, thus conjuring only Ancient Spirits while the Lightning / Fire / Ice Bolt, and Earth Spike were only cast by the Lunar Rainbow turning the CD in Mouth useless.

I wanted to know if this is really a bug or is a nerf on the CD because I paid dearly for the Lunar Rainbow to have a disappointing effect ..

#2 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

0 answers: /

Just to add, I tested the hat with theGazetti Card and by the way, the Card also stopped working just like the CD in Mouth, that is to say that the Lunar Rainbow is deactivating the Autocast of any other similar equipment ..

#3 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

The question here is, why are you doing that terrible combo CD in Mouth with Lunar Rainbow? there is no point to do it

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

Whenever 2 or more gears that autocast the same skill, under the same triggers are equipped at the same time, only one will work. And it seems that Lunar Rainbow is the one taking the priority.

#5 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:17 AM

Whenever 2 or more gears that autocast the same skill, under the same triggers are equipped at the same time, only one will work. And it seems that Lunar Rainbow is the one taking the priority.

As far as I know, if you equip 2 Gazetis cards they will not cancel their effects, but I do not know if this happens with the CD in Mouth because of the amount of skill that comes out of the accessory, I can only tell you that the Gazeti card does not deactivate the CD. . It should be the same with Lunar Rainbow, this is the purpose of the Shadow Chaser Autocast build, keep ASPD and skill spam as high as possible. This does not seem to me to be a type of limitation for the build but rather a failure created in the hat script. 

The question here is, why are you doing that terrible combo CD in Mouth with Lunar Rainbow? there is no point to do it

Simply to increase the character's DPS by increasing skill spam since an autocast build logically depends on autocast, ie the more autocast you have, the better your damage will be.

#6 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:22 PM

Relax SrRinio, those guys think that the only working build are their own. They forget that NOT ALL PLAYERS have a mob scarf or money/zeny to buy one. Anyway think that is a bug indeed.

#7 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

I am currently doing the lunar combo and CD in mouth on my autocast Sura, i cannot vouch whether the bolts raining are the higher level bolts from the Lunar, but looking at a replay at slow speed, i am definately letting off Soul Strike's, so to say CD in mouth has totally lost its effect is an incorrect statement. But whether the bolts blasted off are the higher or lower variety I cannot be sure.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, I still see some single Cold Bolt's (very apparent when it is contrasted to some other Firebolts being blasted off) further cementing for me that the CD in mouth indeed is still working. Maybe my eyes are wrong, but I clearly remember the number of bolts fired off from the elemental bolt skills are equivalent to its skill level.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 03 September 2017 - 03:51 PM.

#8 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:34 AM

https://forums.warpp...sorcerer/page-4

everybody go get rekt

#9 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

I am currently doing the lunar combo and CD in mouth on my autocast Sura, i cannot vouch whether the bolts raining are the higher level bolts from the Lunar, but looking at a replay at slow speed, i am definately letting off Soul Strike's, so to say CD in mouth has totally lost its effect is an incorrect statement. But whether the bolts blasted off are the higher or lower variety I cannot be sure.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, I still see some single Cold Bolt's (very apparent when it is contrasted to some other Firebolts being blasted off) further cementing for me that the CD in mouth indeed is still working. Maybe my eyes are wrong, but I clearly remember the number of bolts fired off from the elemental bolt skills are equivalent to its skill level.

Well, I do not know how it came out that cold bolt, if it was not some kind of illusion, but when I tested in slow motion it was clear that the CD did not release any skill properly from it and it was visible the DPS drop than testing only the CD, in which every hit always released some skills ..

#10 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

Relax SrRinio, those guys think that the only working build are their own. They forget that NOT ALL PLAYERS have a mob scarf or money/zeny to buy one. Anyway think that is a bug indeed.

...this kind of post are the ones make me feel not every player even try to test things before talk.

Anyway, my reason why i saying "there is no point to do" is already answered by Aschukle, and yeah i already test a little, seems like the cd and lunar work together, but Lunar override the bolts and just soul strike and Earth Spike stay, the thread than EroMarty post have a better test as i read,now to me is better increase the MATK than add more low lv bolts, i dont know if the Mob Scarf is still the best low headgear for MATK, but at least for me is better option than CD.

#11 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:45 AM

CD in mouth would theoretically still work, because it creates a "window" for the bolts to cast, whereas lunar just casts the said skill like other gears.  CD would not loose it's place in casting either, because it does a RANDOM bolt level 1-5 of any of the bolt type skills while that window is open.  It's in its own category for cast priority.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users