character doesn't work anymore - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

character doesn't work anymore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sonia8378

Sonia8378

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

hello, I've played yesterday with my character and everything was smooth and fine, but today when I logged in, clicked my character and clicked on start game as usual, after the loading screen finished a black screen came and then nothing, no game to play, it was just a black screen that seemed to be stuck, I tried clicking with my mouse and keyboard but nothing happened, then the game became "not responding" and windows closed it. I tried waiting for a few hours before trying again and still the same issue, my character won't work, however, my other characters work fine and I'm able to play with them, it's just that one character that won't work and it worked fine the day before.

this has also happened a while before with a different character but it was fixed in a little while, I waited like 30 minutes and it was fixed, however, this time it's been hours and my character still seems stuck, is there a solution to this or is my character lost forever?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users