Suggestions: BSQ Reward, Market Button - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggestions: BSQ Reward, Market Button

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Keiga79

Keiga79

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Warpportal

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Community and hello Popcorn! :)

Now i want to tell you a few changes, which can be worth in my opinion for our game:

- To give 2 skill points for winner and 1 skill point for loser teams in bsq after participating.
Aim: more players will visit bsq.

-Market button should blink like chat buttons or pvp button when you sold something.

Thank you for all changes you did! 
Feedback is welcomed :)

#2 testg

testg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:07 AM

Agree with new reward systems but disagree with instant reward. Too much skill point for one bsq maybe 1. I prefer to see something like gato exchange. For example like someone said before exchange of new sign of hero for something related to or mostly benefit pvp only. This way pve is unaffected and the pve is player js not forced to pvp to get pve reward. I think is doable for new equip with element resistance like accessory or im accessory, element attk equip is not good because of pve dmg. New IM wep etc. or costume pieces (sellable ofcourse).

#3 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:53 AM

Agree with the BSQ rewards, should be more rewarding when you win BSQ. Though don't make new strong items only obtainable with BSQ, or the already stacked player will have them and prevent everyone else from getting them. Maybe some silver coins or Big IM Gasha box for the winning team. Also, don't add a reward for the losing team, people would just come and AFK or not fight seriously.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Easy answer: the teams disagrees because BSQ  has too many flaws We won't add any rewards in the current BSQ state.

#5 Keiga79

Keiga79

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:Warpportal

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

Thank you everyone for your fast feedback!  :p_idea: 

Iagree with you, that it can be fast abused at bsq to get fast Skill points.
So better we wait, that BSQ can be more fair for new rewards.  :p_smile:

#6 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

I like the idea of getting better and new rewards after bsq. And in my opinion skill points would make bsq more attractive. Maybe as suggestion the flaggy spees could drop little flaggy capsules instead of dropping weapons and armor. These capsules could work like hunter capsules and could contain skill points with a rare chance and also armor and weapons.

Maybe fulfilled quest could also give new rewards, because 5000 exp is not that worth. Especially for max level player its useless.

#7 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:30 PM

Easy answer: the teams disagrees because BSQ  has too many flaws We won't add any rewards in the current BSQ state.

Can we ask what these flaws are? maybe the community can make some suggestions to remedy the flaws.

Edited by Apocryphos, 03 September 2017 - 09:30 PM.

#8 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:51 PM

Can we ask what these flaws are? maybe the community can make some suggestions to remedy the flaws.

I'm very surprised that a player of one of the most active PVP guilds on the entire server asks such a question. Or was this ment rhetoric? Because I think you should be aware because I am and I'm not even a part of the PVP community.

- standing afk on purpose on the platforms for the entire match

- keeping innocent people on their platform for some time and even for the entire match by the usage of particular skills was/is sadly very common

- switching sides to the winner team (continuosly while the match is running and especially at the very last second possible before the match is over - just to "win")

And I'm sure there are more.

And yes I agree BSQ should not have any kind of better rewards until all flaws are gone.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 03 September 2017 - 09:56 PM.

#9 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:02 PM

Ah those flaw's, there are just so many flaw's atm, I was just wondering if there were certain one's that required special attention. 
The switching of sides could be remedied with participation based rewards instead.

The keeping newly respawned player's in the spawn point with certain standalone skills seems to only be a problem if they stay there too long the red shield after respawning should suffice to escape all the cc placed there.

As for the other flaw's not sure how to remedy feeders/afker's.

I do like the market button suggestion too.

Edited by Apocryphos, 03 September 2017 - 11:24 PM.

#10 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:49 AM

Not mentionning the people who use alts joining the opposite side to make space for themselves. Results in an unfair match, and make people who don't really mind about BSQ leaving and then we have one, two ore three players facing 5+ ennemies.

#11 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:22 AM

It's funny hearing that from the one that wanted improved rewards / special rewards for the winning team.

Though as its current state the rewards are completely obsolete. Even switching the Dusts rewards to Silver Gasha Coins would be less rewarding than going in an arcade map for 20 minutes.

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 04 September 2017 - 04:23 AM.

#12 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

The only BSQ reward i need are no more repair costs

#13 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:09 AM

The only BSQ reward i need are no more repair costs

That should be the minimum, people who get rekt like me need more repairs than the ones who do the recking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users