• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SemTheVaper

SemTheVaper

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:42 PM

So I just got my BB Knight to 99, now I'm planning to make a Asura Monk or Trap Hunter but leaning more towards the Asura. I'n new to Ragnarok and this is my first time playing it. I was wondering what stats are expected in the end and skills to level while leveling up. Please help, I want to get my Acolyte ready for the new class. If there is a guide online that I can follow, please share it so I can have a guideline. P.S I want to focus on PvP with this toon and maybe MvPing as well.

Edited by SemTheVaper, 03 September 2017 - 10:43 PM.

#2 Darkshadowzz

Darkshadowzz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:09 PM

Hello Sem,

I'm familiar with your knight. SemtheBBknight. The big thing here with restart is the fixed vs variable cast times. I have seen different people suggest the rumored removal of variable cast and stuck with fixed. In short, he way I understand it is that deck won't lower your cast time on abilities and their cast time is set. The big thing on asura following this logic is to have high strength and intellect values for g first. With some points in cut for survivalivity. The path so chose was different and my aco is 98 currently. I went 90 str 30 int 80 dex and 50 vit. Personal choice and I do feel fed will affect g fist cast time. Either way it's good to have dex for many reasons. Best of luck!

#3 Kamona

Kamona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start (Odin)

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:33 PM

(That's the opposite, fixed is removed, variable is still there)

(So dex will reduce it, int will too but half less as dex, and the more you have, the less the effects will be visible).

High str needed, high int too, and then vit/dex.

There have been many threads on asura monks lately.

#4 takeoh86

takeoh86

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

(That's the opposite, fixed is removed, variable is still there)

(So dex will reduce it, int will too but half less as dex, and the more you have, the less the effects will be visible).

High str needed, high int too, and then vit/dex.

There have been many threads on asura monks lately.

How about something like 80str 80int 45+ish dex and rest in vit so around 50+ vit ?

Edited by takeoh86, 06 September 2017 - 10:00 AM.

#5 6332130511074022587

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:50 AM

Dont need too high DEX, over 30+ is a waste. Just lvl up your Acolyte then do not allocate the stats. A lot of premonk will cry for stat resetter later.

My aco at level 90 current has 80 str, 65 int, 45 vit, 20 dex, and I have more unallocated points, which I will leave until the system is tested. 

Edited by 6332130511074022587, 12 September 2017 - 03:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users