• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:40 AM

Hello everyone, I just got back from a very long hiatus and was thinking of making a Maestro/Wandy this time to start again and I have some basic questions as I have never tried this class before and with the recent changes (balancing?, new items, instances, etc. ) I would like to know if this class are still viable for my playstyle

1. In terms of leveling, I know that we can use SR for grinding~ is this still viable till 175 or there is a new play style for leveling a maestro/wandy?

2. Skill differences for the two. which is more useful in terms of support?Maestro or Wandy?

3. Low-Mid tier MVP hunts and Instances- Can I solo them with Average gears (+9 Faw/ +x Bow of storms, etc.)

4. Compared with a Axe-Mado Mech, which will be easier/cheaper to level and hunt with (question #3)?Mech or Performer?

Hoping for some kind responses and ideas. Thank You

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:58 AM

1. SR is a super strong skill, that hust gets better as you lvl up and scale it up.

2.Maestro. Strings, nuf said.

3.Absolutely can.

4. Easier to lvl:performer. Mechs might have a slight better time on mvping, it is not proc dependant to reach their best damage potential.

#3 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:05 AM

1. SR is a super strong skill, that hust gets better as you lvl up and scale it up.

2.Maestro. Strings, nuf said.

3.Absolutely can.

4. Easier to lvl:performer. Mechs might have a slight better time on mvping, it is not proc dependant to reach their best damage potential.

1. what items should I look for to make my SR very strong?

2. I made a female archer. Maestro's are too..hideous.lol.

3. what is a good alternative/cheaper bow that I can use other than orc archer for leveling archer-dancer-h.archer-gypsy-wandy? i have a +7 gust bow right now and thinking of playing with with my cd on mouth for auto-proc build (not rushing though, might as well enjoy the grind by experimenting with non-typical pure dex/agi bow builds haha)  :heh:  :heh:

#4 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

Hello everyone, I just got back from a very long hiatus and was thinking of making a Maestro/Wandy this time to start again and I have some basic questions as I have never tried this class before and with the recent changes (balancing?, new items, instances, etc. ) I would like to know if this class are still viable for my playstyle

1. In terms of leveling, I know that we can use SR for grinding~ is this still viable till 175 or there is a new play style for leveling a maestro/wandy?

2. Skill differences for the two. which is more useful in terms of support?Maestro or Wandy?

3. Low-Mid tier MVP hunts and Instances- Can I solo them with Average gears (+9 Faw/ +x Bow of storms, etc.)

4. Compared with a Axe-Mado Mech, which will be easier/cheaper to level and hunt with (question #3)?Mech or Performer?

Hoping for some kind responses and ideas. Thank You

wel... u got theese answers XD...

some advices: evil dragon armor investment, thaatos bow investment, vanargand or rideword...

useful things (but not cheaper): malicious set, tengu scroll, tengu mask (not that useful if we get another ocp item, so i even didnt buy it), hbp for greed if u need some zenys

useful things (cheaper)  Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb [1]

advices: If u'll invest in vip and bmx3, then i think a FS maestro is great after 140 for bio4

read irowiki:  http://irowiki.org/wiki/Maestro

#5 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

wel... u got theese answers XD...

some advices: evil dragon armor investment, thaatos bow investment, vanargand or rideword...

useful things (but not cheaper): malicious set, tengu scroll, tengu mask (not that useful if we get another ocp item, so i even didnt buy it), hbp for greed if u need some zenys

useful things (cheaper)  Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb [1]

advices: If u'll invest in vip and bmx3, then i think a FS maestro is great after 140 for bio4

read irowiki:  http://irowiki.org/wiki/Maestro

well about to hit high novice in a few, taking my time in grinding cos i dont want to get burnedout again.

1. should i go for a menblatt faw or raydric if my pure focus for now is leveling (80% solo) till 175

2.planned item build [average, im poor dont judge]

+9 EMH

Pollution BDM

Jin Marin

+10 Evil dragon Armor

+12 [AS] Bow of Storm

+9 [Menblatt] FAW EA10

Temporal Boots ( not sure what enchantment)

2pcs nimble emerald earrings

3. im making a wanderer. puppy magic strings if i cant even look at my character for being a funny looking bagged pants clown (eeeek)

Edited by hellokitty, 07 September 2017 - 08:35 PM.

#6 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:03 AM

So today I changed as a wandy.and not sure if im doing this right or something..

my problem is my SR's damage is divided into multiple hits which is not good for my +10 EDA because the hp that i take from my enemies is too low..but im not having problems with my sp at all lol. 

my SR is hitting 2.5k/hit is that low or below average?

screenChaos006_zps4ved6fva.jpg

Edited by hellokitty, 13 September 2017 - 04:06 AM.

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:05 AM

they are mostly fine, just pump your dex to 120 asap now to use Temp Dex boots and remove SR 0,5s fixed cast

#8 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

they are mostly fine, just pump your dex to 120 asap now to use Temp Dex boots and remove SR 0,5s fixed cast

teacher i have a question regarding temp dex boot with a muscle fool enchant, i was just wondering if the MF procs after i casted the SR will the remaining hits of my SR suffer from the damage lost from my boots?

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:40 AM

yes

if you are not sure about which boots, just make one.

make dex boots and just fill with expert archer enchant, then leave the final enchant alone.

#10 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:49 AM

yes

if you are not sure about which boots, just make one.

make dex boots and just fill with expert archer enchant, then leave the final enchant alone.

thanks for this, i have a muscle fool ea4 on my storage, didnt bother throwing it cos im hoping someday they gonna change the def to vit and sell it to RKs hahaha

can you pls guys comfort me and tell me my SR will be better as I gain level and 120 dex T.T

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:38 AM

SR has the potential to be one of the strongest AoE skills in the entire game.

#12 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:53 AM

update

got myself a temp dex with hawkeye and was able to manage to pull of a 4.5k/hit SR and it feels so great. the sp cost of hawkeye is being covered by my EDA, i bet having lvl 10 voice lesson will make it less harder for my sp upkeep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users