Some questions for you

8 replies to this topic

#1 Cive

Cive

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:52 AM

Hi guys i was playing dragon saga few years ago and now im coming back too game. I started to play 2 days ago and im 44 lvl now since i had a realy long break i have few questions.

1 I've choosen sentinel is this class good at later lvls? Im talking mostly about farming dungeons i didn't see many sentinels in game so im worried.

2 What set should i buy? From what i remember the best option for sentinel was hero bone dragon set but some1 in game told me that i should buy secm set (the one from paris dungeon don't know the full name) what do you think?

3 was elga dungeon nerfed? When i was playing this game years ago elga dungeon was incredebly hard... Only parties with 1 dragoon and 3 shadow walkers were going there and the only way to do the dungeon as for example jester was to just ask your friends and stay in the bubble also to go there you had to have like +16 or better gear. Did they change this dungeon? Are other classes like sentinel usefull there? Can you solo this dungeon?

4 Are there any new dungeons? The last one that was released when i was playing was red fox delta which was also caled bug fox delta since it was all buggy and laggy. If there are any new dungeons then what lvl i need to have to do them and how hard are they?

5What should i spend silver gacha coins for? This feature is pretty new to me but i really like it but i'd like to know whats the best option to spend coins on. I bought few new origin boxes but i still have plenty of coins im considering buying these two cs items that require both silver and normal gacha coins is that a good option? Also why does normal insuarance scroll cost same amout of coins as the reinforced one? Makes no sense since the yellow ones cost more gold.

6 last question. Is there any english speaking friendly guild willing to take me under it's wings? I joined some random guild just to have some1 to talk to in game but it seems pretty inactive and also not everyone is speaking english im low lvl but pretty active.

<script> </script>

Edited by Cive, 04 September 2017 - 09:02 AM.

#2 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

1. sentinel got a better late game them most of the classes in game

2. for pve best set is sec with ellu crown for pvp best set is pos lvl 81

3 any class can solo it but best ones are shaman and invoker 

4 only galaxy and any dungeon is extremely easy besides elga or expert based on weapon

5 soulsyou can sell them till at least lvl 70 when you need them yourself, other options are husky set(based on class) and 2x exp booster

6 idk is easy to get kicked here if you inactive for a while since guild slots are too small

#3 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

First of all: Nice choice to play a Sentinel ;)
1. But tbh you will have a hard time playin this class in PvE actual they are just usefull in PvP. They are fun in PvE but you will always need longer time in Dungeons... Compared to Destroyer for example
2. Hakann's advice is correct. For PvE you should use secma set+ ellucrowne+ omega backpack. For Pvp 81+ full PoS+ ellucrown
3. As Sentinel you can't do Elga without proper equip... You need PoS weap+20, almost 600% cd, full AS would be nice, +20 back and high solar Rings are recommended.
5. Buy the Husky Items and keep the remaining silver coins. You can spend them later for insurance scrolls, randomizer, market scrolls and coming event items... Ps. Left from gatoo there is another merchant... Dunno name Harvey i guess. There you can trade IS and RIS cheaper.
6. There are plenty international guilds. Just check out T-board or trade chat ;) I am sure you'll find a nice guild

#4 9851170220163549840

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationQueen City of South - Cebu, Philippines
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

Wellllllllllllllllllcommmmeeeeeeeeeee Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~!!!

The 2 answers above are pretty much correct.

#5 Cive

Cive

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:49 AM

thanks for the answers guys but i have one more question. You mentoined that i can't do elga solo as sentinel without good gear. Are there classes that can solo it with average gear?

<script> </script>

Edited by Cive, 05 September 2017 - 04:50 AM.

#6 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:12 AM

Summoner

#7 FujiwaraKaito

FujiwaraKaito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
  • Server:WyVern

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

Summoner

this is kind of off topic so pls ignore me. just that agito how do u link tat gif to ur sig? i tried various, failed all. @@

#8 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

U drag a gif u like into your signature.

#9 FujiwaraKaito

FujiwaraKaito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
  • Server:WyVern

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:23 AM

U drag a gif u like into your signature.

i tried, keep failing....

aha did it! thanks

Edited by FujiwaraKaito, 07 September 2017 - 05:36 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users