Rejected from server: Login to warp-portal blah-blah - Page 3 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Rejected from server: Login to warp-portal blah-blah

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#51 D4ut0n

D4ut0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

Still locked out of my account. Gm said was server issue, tried to get some closures as to why , responded to the ticket and now I have gotten no response. Can we please get an answer on this situation from someone who matters. Magus astra campitor. Stop feeding us this gms will get it it when they get to it. It's a product, in the costumer, a paying one at that. I deserve to have some sort of acknowledgement in this. My account is an investment and for it to be pissed away without any proper notification or reasoning is beyond unfair and ridiculous.

3 days w/o playing, cuz i can't login in my account and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY, because nobody who can say what happened said one word.

Congratulations...

Edited by D4ut0n, 10 September 2017 - 07:03 AM.

#52 Lukey1230

Lukey1230

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:10 AM

Can you please do something about this issue? I think GMs needs more training on who to ban and not to ban. I can't log in my account since before woe yesterday with no explanation, no email or whatnot. Wasted all the preparations I did. Tried to submit a ticket but never got an answer. Might as well ban everyone and shutdown the server if you were unsure who to ban LMAO. Been waiting for 24 hours now and I know some people has been waiting for days. Please fix this!

#53 Wishs

Wishs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:18 AM

What we would most like now is a clear answer about what is happening. Meanwhile in normal players we can not log our accounts and the BOTS in the maps and nothing is done about it. Please end the patience!

Edited by Wishs, 10 September 2017 - 07:18 AM.

#54 kevinbrave07

kevinbrave07

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

Can you please do something about this issue? I think GMs needs more training on who to ban and not to ban. I can't log in my account since before woe yesterday with no explanation, no email or whatnot. Wasted all the preparations I did. Tried to submit a ticket but never got an answer. Might as well ban everyone and shutdown the server if you were unsure who to ban LMAO. Been waiting for 24 hours now and I know some people has been waiting for days. Please fix this!

i agree to this!!! like i been playing RO and this is the worst. if this is a server issue let us know. but u cant just ban ppl without notice if  thats the case

Edited by kevinbrave07, 10 September 2017 - 07:29 AM.

#55 LowRoar

LowRoar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:28 AM

I figured it out.

Turns out the alt account that is getting rejected from server had its password changed (while online and with no email confirmation) THATS WHY it is getting rejected. The server rejects you when you fail your password. Your other accounts work fine because the password was not changed.

I think no one got banned, but everyones password has been changed to something that no one knows.

#56 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:34 AM

I greet a game master, I answer, it makes me sleep and it leaves me immobile. I relogue and I can not enter anymore.

og9o9f.png

Generally speaking logging out instantly upon a GM starting to test you is well.. not a good sign because its a common avoidance method programmed into the bot client. Instead you need to be there and talk to the GMs. You'll need to have this addressed through the ticket system.

In general the GMs are heavily hunting bots from here on out but unfortunately the nature of these things is that a few bystanders get caught up in it. Either by the example I am quoting above (seriously don't replicate bot behavior) or due to links of sharing the same IP address due to proxy services. The only way to get released for accounts is to submit a ticket and wait for the GMs to respond.

#57 D4ut0n

D4ut0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

The only way to get released for accounts is to submit a ticket and wait for the GMs to respond.

I'm waiting for 3 days now, looks like i'll need to wait a "little" more...

#58 Darkshadowzz

Darkshadowzz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:41 AM

I figured it out.

Turns out the alt account that is getting rejected from server had its password changed (while online and with no email confirmation) THATS WHY it is getting rejected. The server rejects you when you fail your password. Your other accounts work fine because the password was not changed.

I think no one got banned, but everyones password has been changed to something that no one knows.

Ok thats logical. How about someone of importance entertaining this idea..can we get some feedback on this suggestion?

#59 LowRoar

LowRoar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:43 AM

I figured it out.

Okay so I changed my password account and have feedback:

I can't change password on account info section because it says my current password is wrong.

So I clicked on "forgot my password" and got a direct link on my email so that I could change password without the current one.

It didn't work. Turns out that AS SOON AS I change it (with email exclusive link) the site changes my password again.

Well, guess we're back to 1+ week wait on tickets

#60 Darkshadowzz

Darkshadowzz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:50 AM

Okay so I changed my password account and have feedback:

I can't change password on account info section because it says my current password is wrong.

So I clicked on "forgot my password" and got a direct link on my email so that I could change password without the current one.

It didn't work. Turns out that AS SOON AS I change it (with email exclusive link) the site changes my password again.

Well, guess we're back to 1+ week wait on tickets

Same thing happens to me. I guess the reason we are locked out is because of a password issue. Ill give you credit. very insightful, you should be a GM lol. So question then VMODs or campitor...what do we do here. since we cant log in because of a password reason, any words of guidance besides the ol' submit a ticket routine?

*Update* I am trying to change my password just like LowRoar did. sends me a link to my personal email. I go to change the password through entering my old and it constantly tells me my old password is invalid.....

Edited by Darkshadowzz, 10 September 2017 - 07:55 AM.

#61 LowRoar

LowRoar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

Might as well submit new tickets with this suposed new info.

Something like: "hey can you guys fix my password changing automatically?"

#62 rkray

rkray

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

i really hope this issue gets fixed asap. i cant w8 to get back on my character and level up my monk!!!!! eheheh stay positive people!!!!!!

#63 reds1304

reds1304

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:50 AM

I came to my nephew's house this Sunday. Apparently his account is blocked too. My nephew has a moderate autism, he can comprehend some things but he tends to ignore people. I introduced this game to him over the weekend, the game that I used to play growing up. Based on my understanding, he played all day yesterday in the novice training ground, although he could change a job, but he waited for me to do that today. Somehow he got banned. I don't know the detail, but I told him not to worry about it because he was still a novice and played for a day. However, I can see the potential problem with banning people without checking thoroughly. So I hope this can be a lesson for GM to check players more carefully. For the record I already told him to respond if he gets a pop up window.

I will create another account for my nephew, because according to his mom, playing game helps to calm him all day yesterday

Edited by reds1304, 10 September 2017 - 08:53 AM.

#64 Wetsy

Wetsy

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

I came to my nephew's house this Sunday. Apparently his account is blocked too. My nephew has a moderate autism, he can comprehend some things but he tends to ignore people. I introduced this game to him over the weekend, the game that I used to play growing up. Based on my understanding, he played all day yesterday in the novice training ground, although he could change a job, but he waited for me to do that today. Somehow he got banned. I don't know the detail, but I told him not to worry about it because he was still a novice and played for a day. However, I can see the potential problem with banning people without checking thoroughly. So I hope this can be a lesson for GM to check players more carefully. For the record I already told him to respond if he gets a pop up window.

I will create another account for my nephew, because according to his mom, playing game helps to calm him all day yesterday

pvXCtP5.gif

#65 Bloodqt

Bloodqt

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

I Can't login to my main account, 2 days before i got my VIP and some WP points to spent for the Battle Manual Items so i can level faster.

Now since 3 days i still cant log in and wrote a ticket 3 days ago, but got no answer yet.

So the time expires from the VIP status and i paid for nothing i guess.

After 3 days of waiting i tried to make a new Game Account on the same Warpportal Account and try to check if my Email or something got banned, but with the Second account i could log in with no problems...

And that is so -_- dumb, i want to play my MAIN account who i paid for and not that -_- second account.

So what is going on and when will The GM's respond to the Ticket and get this -_- fixed??

#66 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

Staff are normally off on weekend, they wont start the process til working day tomorrow monday usa time.

#67 reds1304

reds1304

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

pvXCtP5.gif

Is a disability funny to you?

#68 Wetsy

Wetsy

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

Is a disability funny to you?

No I understand your situation. I have a little brother with severe autism as well, he plays my characters for me when I sleep. Love him to death, hope the GMs understand he has 0 social skills and will just walk away from people if they talk to him.

#69 CrazyWhitesmith

CrazyWhitesmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Server:Chaos - Odin

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:45 PM

Generally speaking logging out instantly upon a GM starting to test you is well.. not a good sign because its a common avoidance method programmed into the bot client. Instead you need to be there and talk to the GMs. You'll need to have this addressed through the ticket system.

In general the GMs are heavily hunting bots from here on out but unfortunately the nature of these things is that a few bystanders get caught up in it. Either by the example I am quoting above (seriously don't replicate bot behavior) or due to links of sharing the same IP address due to proxy services. The only way to get released for accounts is to submit a ticket and wait for the GMs to respond.

u know the problem in this was the fact that i was on Aldebaran the last time i was in. so it's strange for me cause i was chatting with 2 priestes and not exping in some botting zone...

#70 WesternGrace

WesternGrace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

Still nothing in regards to this from the GMs? 

#71 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

all they said was to send a ticket and have the staff resolve it via ticket which could take some days to weeks considering the process wont start til business day which is monday usa time and plus the fact that

theres already a bunch of tickets ahead of yours. It will take a long time.

I'm guessing it was their anti bot measure having a server side glitch or something. There is clearly an error from their side which is the reason for all these numerous posts about this.

Edited by xhamster, 10 September 2017 - 01:22 PM.

#72 7253170411175305690

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

i have the same problem

#73 6998170821231056993

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:58 PM

come on, i have 3 accounts and everything is fine, do not make bot cleaning issue is a GM fault or loggin issue.are you really not using a bot?
think carefully do not just complain "I can't login when I do not use bot" !!!

#74 rkray

rkray

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:15 PM

come on, i have 3 accounts and everything is fine, do not make bot cleaning issue is a GM fault or loggin issue.are you really not using a bot?
think carefully do not just complain "I can't login when I do not use bot" !!

if im a botter i wouldnt bother posting stuff here and submit a ticket and wait for it, ill just bot again. But the thing is im not a botter. I been buying kafra points for BM and pots and tryna level my 2nd character, also im tryna do my hustle in game and trying all my luck to get good items. i been grinding this game since i started playing. i sleep 4hrs a day just to level up and get my set. so stop assuming that we are botter jus because we can't log in. If the GM are sure that we are botters they could've just say that we are botters, banned everyone, not care and close this thread. Im here waiting patiently to get my account working again and start playing again. I spent so much time and effort in my account just to give it up like that for unknown reason.

#75 Luthbruk

Luthbruk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:43 PM

It seems to me correct that GMs are hunting heavily. But you can not tell me that I disconnect instantly, when I have another screen with 2 minutes difference and was still sleep. Before this situation and without having any explanation I decided to relogue the game, being unable to enter never again by blocking account.

if I were a botter I would not have screenshot of the moment,nor the account full of hats custom, team, VIP, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users