Patch Notes 09/06/2017 [Complete] - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 09/06/2017 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

It is but we need proof. That means Screenshots of the whole conversation where the partners agree to send them W-Coins for a specific gold amount by COD mail and a screenshot proving that they sent Gada Coins instead of W-Coins.

I have that kind of proof for two characters, which I think is the same person. If I send a ticket with these screenshots, will the GM team be able to identify the IP adress and ban all the accounts logged in with this IP adress ? Also, one of my guildmate got scammed 30k like that. Will the GM team be able to look into the actions of the scammer and pay back people who got scammed ?

#27 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:59 AM

Wow 30 K ? He must've paid a few mails before noticing it.

#28 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

Alot people writing tradechat Pegasus Dungeon(Galaxy) isnt working how it should be, they cant enter the bossroom, atleast thats what some people told me.

Edit: Somehow it's working for me, but still saw alot people writing it isnt. Well maybe the issue is gone

Edited by nighty007, 07 September 2017 - 09:57 AM.

#29 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

Wow 30 K ? He must've paid a few mails before noticing it.

Yeah, I guess he realized his mistake when tried to roll the Big Wheel.

#30 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

I have that kind of proof for two characters, which I think is the same person. If I send a ticket with these screenshots, will the GM team be able to identify the IP adress and ban all the accounts logged in with this IP adress ? Also, one of my guildmate got scammed 30k like that. Will the GM team be able to look into the actions of the scammer and pay back people who got scammed ?

If you have proof send it to the GM team. In-game items and gold are not refunded. There is no time limit of some seconds when confirming in-game COD mails. Also every COD mail must be confirmed separately. The receiver of the mail is able to check and care that the item attached is the correct one.

#31 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

Alot people writing tradechat Pegasus Dungeon(Galaxy) isnt working how it should be, they cant enter the bossroom, atleast thats what some people told me.

I can confirm that a map server on Channel 3 was down. It has been restarted. Thank you for the report.

#32 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home
  • Server:The last legal one

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

This may sound provoking, but this time it realy isnt, just change the icon of w- coins. New icon, color, shape, whatever.

Edited by SammyFM, 07 September 2017 - 10:17 AM.

#33 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

Make woodie coins wood-ish. That would be neat.

#34 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

Imo they were different already, after all a coin is a coin. The red IM thing ain't pretty but not the most disgusting thing ever either. So doesn't matter get used to it and so on.

#35 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

If you have proof send it to the GM team. In-game items and gold are not refunded. There is no time limit of some seconds when confirming in-game COD mails. Also every COD mail must be confirmed separately. The receiver of the mail is able to check and care that the item attached is the correct one.

Ok, I just sent a ticket with the proof for 2 characters. Sad that the scammed person can't get the golds back, but I can understand the reason.

#36 FujiwaraKaito

FujiwaraKaito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
  • Server:WyVern

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:51 PM

That explains why he kept posting selling w coins and trying the same trick over and over again.

I reported as well with 2 of my characters.

However seeing how it became a commotion right now he might actually transferred all the golds out now. Unless gm actually tracks his ip address, trades and mails history. Sincerely hope things like this wont go unpunished, especially with a few victims now (no im nt one of them)

For a safe and sound ds environment, cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users