Class/PVP Improvements | Basic Guide For Newbies! - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Class/PVP Improvements | Basic Guide For Newbies!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:14 AM

PVP Improvements:

[BSQ Dead Buffs]: Removed simples as that. Without this buff u will see an 9999% improvement!    :p_idea:
[AutoBalance PVP system]: When someone joins BSQ and the oposite team is full player should auto join opossite team so players dont stack all in same team.
[Farm, GearUp, or buy IM]: We can see a lot of complains and MIMIMI.   :p_cry:
A lot of those players always complaing about FULL GEARED players!

How to become a full geared player? 

1st-   Dont AFK all day on POW and MIMIMI.
    2nd-  Enjoy Game - make quest know well the story have fun, dont just rush in F7 Spam.
    3rd-  FARM! YES PVE! If you want to succed in PVP and have good gear FARM A LOT! Why?
            -Because with FARM you can make all items u need to improve and be FULL GEARED! FOR FREE!

What can you farm to succed and where?

[Silver Coins] If u are F2P Gamer so this is the MOST IMPORTANT item to start, it drops everywhere mostly if the monster lvl/name is Green.
               Can be used to trade for EVENT/IM items on Vending Machine or even used at NPC Harvey Consumable Merchant in POWc(Port of Winds Center)
I recomend if its for your own use to go trade at Harvey since they are event items u cant sell them but can use ofc, only sellable item W-Coin.
If u want to trade item and sell just use the Vending Machine and sell items.

[Souls] Best item to sell and make fast gold when we start the game! Trade all your silver coins for souls and sell to make gold! Trade 5 Silver coins for [Soul Box = 999souls = 1 stack souls = 65/75g per stack]
       WAIT! "Souls always consume my inventory slot" No Problem! Just go talk to Gato / Soulsmith to make "Item Echange" and convert 999souls to 1 Purification Stone! Purification Stones can stack x999

[Gadas Coin] Item mostly needed to drop sets in F1(Normal Set)/F2(Cahotic Set) & Trade in Vending Machine for some EVENT items.

[Weapon/Armour Enchant Dust] Need enchant Weapon and Equipements this is what u need! Can be traded on VENDING MACHINE, droped on Hidden Maps and mostly on F7!
   Convert them using "Item Echange" to get (Weapon/Armour Enchant Dust Cube) same as souls 999dust= 1cube that stack x999

[Insurance/Reinforced Scrool] So to enchant items till +7 witch u need to be really lucky without any fail and breaking the item u need those Insurances! Obtained on VENDING MACHINE & Harvey.

Too Much Fails? Here is a list of IM items that can Help you increase your Succes Rate enchanting / soucrafting!!

[Acessory]:
-Enchant/Soucraft Succes Rate
                            [Event Leprechaun Set][3Parts]
                            [Neclage] Enchant +0.5%  Soulcraft +0.5%
                            [Earing] Enchant +0.5%  Soulcraft +0.5%
                            [Ring]  Enchant +0.5%  Soulcraft +0.5%
                            3Piece set = Enchant +1.5%  Soulcraft +1.5%

Total set ( Enchant +3%  Soulcraft +3%)

[Face]
-Enchant Succes Rate
           [Patch of love] Enchant + 3% 

-Soulcraft Succes Rate   
            [Rose for you] Soulcraft +3%    
            [Rose for you] +5%  (Dragonkin)

[Rose of unity] Enchant +3%  Soulcraft +3%
            [Best]Rose of Unity] Enchant +3%  Soulcraft +3%

[Ballon]
-[[Event] Pirate Balloon] Enchant +4%  Soulcraft +4%
-[I love dragon saga Balloon Enchant] +5%  Soulcraft +5%

[SET]
-Enchant Succes Rate
           -[Cupid set] [6Parts]  Enchant +1.3%

- [Styling Pink Set] [5Parts] Enchant +1.5%  Soulcraft +1.5% 
              - [Unity Set] Enchant +1.5%  Soulcraft +1.5%                        
              - [[Best] Unity Set] Enchant +1.5%  Soulcraft +1.5%             

[MEDALS]

-Enchant Succes Rate
          Obtained trought Succefull Enchant:
              [Good or Lucky] Enchant +0.5%                             (Succeding Enchant x100)
              [I Saw The Light] Enchant +1.5%                           (Succeding Enchant x500)
              [God Bless me] Enchant +2%                                (Succeding Enchant x1000) 

Easy way to get it! (At Port of Winds - buy a lot Gloves lvl5 at NPC Crispim Enchant all to +1 at NPC Davi! Sell all Buy again repeat x1000 Succes)
                                                      It's annoying & takes times but at the end u save a lot [Amor Enchant Dust] & Gold!

Obtained trought Failling Enchant:
              [I'm Still Hanging] Enchant +0.3%                           (Failling Enchant x100)
              [What are the Woods] Enchant +0.8%                    (Failling Enchant x500)
              [Big Time Loser] Enchant +1.2%                             (Failling Enchant x1000)

-Soulcraft Succes Rate   
            [The Chaser] Soulcraft +0.5%                                    (Obtained by using 100 [Party Warp Card])
            [Database Expert of Arcadia] +1.5%                          (Obtained Tought Quest)

[Rose of unity] Enchant +3%  Soulcraft +3%
            [Best]Rose of Unity] Enchant +3%  Soulcraft +3%

[SoulCraft Randomizer]

You make your weapon legend but your stats are lame? well just use this till you are lucky. Dont MIMIMI because some players got perfect stats and u dont, and they hack! NOPE!
Solution is [SoulCraft Extractor] if u Get on a weapon CDMG+50% CR+79% HLT+32 & them a lame STG+32 just use this item. It lets u remove the stats u dont like but in trade u need to recraft it again...take time
and a looot of money and patient since next stat will come random!

So if randomizing its 2 hard and expensive there is a "easy" way to get the stats u disere! How? well Farm... Example!

If u have a lvl 81 POS Weapon (Protector of Stars) you go Farm -Dragon Valley / Edge of World maps- to drop a weapon between lvl 71 and 81! unseal the sealed items! if u drop a CDMG+50% save it! Why?

Whell because there is a item called [Soul Force Extractor] that allows you to extract the Soulcraft from a item. When u extract it u get a [Soul Force Capsule] that u can Shift to your Weapon. 
For that u will need [Soul Shift Insurance] and some [Soul Shift Stones] depending on the grade of the item.
You can do it but takes time and patient.
I used this way to get the most hard stats at 1st on main items like:

Weapon:CDMG50%
Back:HP10%
Set: Recomend you to legend and randomize. Since making it legend normaly you can get HLT & AGI 15 Easy.

Do you have Sockets? maybe not thats why u die fast on pvp! How to get? 

Go to [Blacksmith] and use Socketing! Drag your equipemnt there and click on creat socket!
1st Socket = Stat / Special Cards! (HLT AGI INT STG or ALL STATS) (CDMG CR AIM) Etc
2nd Socket = Elemental Card! Single / Dual / ALL Elements 

You can upgrade your Cards farming [High Energy Plasma] with Monster Count / Mission Maps from Rank S.

[Elemental Cards] 

2 types of cards Attack/Defense
You can get daily from NPC Gwen [Protection from Spirits] that u can use to enter Dungeon of Spirit (elemental dungeon) where you can farm [Advanced Elements] and others. You can use to sell and make 
a lot Gold If you are based on PVE! Or simply use them to upgrade your elemental defense cards and survive Elemental Players!

[Skill Upgrade]

If u want to max up skills there is 3 ways!

1st - [Monster Card] [Quest] [Daily Mission]

Doing This quest depending on your lvl you will get Differente Tier Mcoins that you will be able to trade in NPC Andre for a [Cursed Card].
   To make a skill LV.10 u need a [Legendary Card] 
   How to make a legendry card? U need [Cursed Card]x32 & [Card Insurance Scroll] (Obtained trought IM / Events)

You need x2 cards to make another card grade so:

[Cursed Card]x32  = [Regular Card]x16  = [Advanced Card]x8  = [special Card]x4 = [Artifact Card]x2 = [Legendary Card]x1

Note* Using a Regular Card will only increase your skill to lv.6 if you use again a lv.6 it WONT STACK TILL LV.10!
I advice farming all cards and make directly a [Legendary Card] Instant Upgrade to Lv.10

2nd[Zodiac dungeon] [Socket Card] (must call it Galaxy Dungeon)!
         Farm all diferent zodiacs drops [Socket Skill Cards] fuse them on NPC Crete using [Item Combination] Cards can get a maximum +5 upgrade in skills.

3rd - [IM Acessory] - Necklage / Earing / Ring!

Advanced Acessory = Skill upgrade +1
Rare Acessory = Skill Upgrade +2
Hero Acessory = Skill Upgrade +3

And after all this you will need a lot of.... SKILL POINTS!

[Skill Point]

Can be obtained in 3 ways:

1st - Leveling - Each time you lv. Up you get Skill points till Lv.85
2nd - [Monter Hunter] [Quest] [Daily] There is a change to drop [Skill Point+1] & High Lv. (Hero Capsules Capsule) = [[Event] Skill Point+2]
3rd - [Guild Quest] There is a change to drop [Skill Point+1]

OFC this is a basic & fast explain of what u will need after you get your "final set" to upgrade and succed the most. To make a full complet "guide" need to go deep on the explaining
and takes a lot time.
And you can always Buy IM and buy everything to rush game and them you are full geared and you lack experience and skills!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------CLASS Suggestions | Possible Improvements ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        This is Under Constrution! Still trying out all classes to make a more specific Suggestion! Making a list of all classes and all skills!

[Earth Master]
           [Job][Summoner]
[Skill] 
Area Spell: Not Working from lvl 6, no more buffs given. Makes it useless to upgrade.

[Job][Elementalist]
 [Skill]
Summon Blesser:   "Nature Recovery" - Recovery skill?
                  Hp recover 3% After 15sec - [Example: With 117k Hp Over 15sec = 3519 Hp Recovered] Over 10sec we get killed from a full stacked Invoker with x spam.
      Should be - Hp Recovery 30% After 15sec (Arround 35k in this case due example).
      Still lower than mage healing 50%.

"Ultra Tanker & Healer" (Because most people tell that)  How come a Invoker can kill a summoner with 135K + HP in less than 10sec with x Spam? I mean... a well geared Invoker Maxed Elemental! Not a 2* elemental cards invoker! You want to kill make it possible! they can kill us ofc, but because they made the char for it, they dont mimimi because they have weak char.

So why complain that we have a Healing skill that recover us 3.5k over 15sec... joke right? Even pots are better than this recovery.

[Skill]
Helix Shot: Suggestions.

1st: Helix Shot Damage Fix. Why?
        Helix Shot:                       Damage 900 to 1.1k / Crit: 1.2k to 1.7k
         Without Helix Shot:         Damage 1.2 to 1.4k / Crit: 2.5k to 3k 

2nd: Smart Shot PVE and auto converts to Helix Shot on pvp. 

-PS: Summons should not be freeze so they could be used as a shield and possible to escape from the freeze spam on pvp.

[Sorcerer]

[Skill]
Fire Emblem: Cooldown Increased
-Cast Skills one by one without any empty gap. (suggestions)

[Invoker]

[Skill]
Barbarian: Cooldown Increased 
                   Lvl.10 :89% sucess - Cooldown 10sec or 12sec

[Destroyer]

-Cdmg Balance (less %): Theyr x spam = other classes even with full elemental resist and 32k Physical Defense they Hit 3k crit damage. Other classes crit. arround 1k to 1.7k No Balance at All.

[Skill]
FlashBang: 2.5sec Stun instead 4%

[Overlord]

[Job][Gladiator]
[Skill]
Annihilation: Only lasts for 5 hits with a 15 second cooldown
   Should Be: Last 15 hits with a 15 second cooldown. 

[Job][Myrmidon]
[Skill]
Bloody roar : Drains 1% of your max hp for each second it is active.
    Should Be: Drains 1% of your max hp every 7sec. if not suicide skill.

-Cdmg Balance (less %): Theyr x spam = other classes even with full elemental resist and 32k Physical Defense they Hit 8k crit damage. Other classes crit. arround 1k to 1.7k No Balance at All.
-Defense Increased: High damage x low defense, shoulg get balanced

[Twins]

-They lock for ever somehow....

[Sentinel]

-

[Ninja]

almost in extinction .... 

[Joker]

[Dragoon]

- [Revenge] Attacker receives 40% Damage  (closer attack) doesnt work + Should be for all kinds of attack, main classes all used are distance attackers! This should be a nice way to make Dragoons to PVP high DPS Class (Summoner, Destoyers, Mages) would get a nice opponent! This will for sure get this class back to action.... i think :)

-[Spin it Bear!] Back to the original Cooldown!

SINCE I SEE A LOT BLIND PEOPLE I NEED PUT THIS HERE IN CAPS AND IN RED!  LOOK DOWN AND READ!

Will improve the list daily since trying out new classes and skill! Fell free to reply and make suggestion to add to the list!

Thanks!   :Emo_12:

I talk about summoner skill because i play summoner and i talk about what i know and see playing!
i talk arround to other players and ask suggestions to try improve the whole classes!

Whats the fun of a game with all and only 3 or 4 of them are used?

Again! MAKE SUGESTIONS TO ADD TO TOPIC!

Edited by KyoneskeMaekho, 20 September 2017 - 08:23 AM.

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

So you play summoner?

#3 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:22 AM

[BSQ Dead Buffs]: Removed simples as that. Without this buff u will see an 9999% improvement! :p_idea:

[AutoBalance PVP system]: When someone joins BSQ and the oposite team is full player should auto join opossite team so players dont stack all in same team.

100% agreed!
Dead hp buff is useless, people abuse it.

Auto balance is good to see if gm can change like this.

#4 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:34 AM

[BSQ Dead Buffs]
SUPPORT TO REMOVE!
People who abuse this buff, die for 5times 10times then play, not fair to the survivors players.

[Autobalance]
It makes more FAIR cause BSQ always imbalance numbers players on each side,
Offen to see 4 vs 5 , 5 vs 7, or even always happened 6 vs 9or 5 vs 10.

I think when one side less players, other side should put the lowest scores player to waiting slot, until each side got same number players waiting, then system let them join at same time.

#5 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:28 AM

lol you complain about Overlord dmg but main summoner?

Summoner has x3 times element dmg each x hit, also they hit way faster than Overlord.

Since caps Overlord x Attacks are not as powerfull as they once were

Overlord is not too strong but neither is it weak, in my opinion Overlord is totally fine as it is now in PvP

#6 Sheylaa

Sheylaa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:06 AM

Barbarian is the only way to catch someone ... indeed with a nerf of lightning. with 45 % invoker couldn't catch people and it will be too hard to make xxx on the other players.

Just nerf the dammage of the Summoner or nerf their tank because actually they have the best dps and a good summoner tank more than an invoker stuff too ...

#7 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

Barbarian is the only way to catch someone ... indeed with a nerf of lightning. with 45 % invoker couldn't catch people and it will be too hard to make xxx on the other players.

Just nerf the dammage of the Summoner or nerf their tank because actually they have the best dps and a good summoner tank more than an invoker stuff too ...

We do tank a lot.... but me because im full geared with Max Hp% and HLT build + all elemental resist cards... so do other summoners...

Those other players are full stacked? do they even get card to get better on pvp?

Most players dont even max theyr equips and complain.

The thing is this game loses a lot because they dont make improvements!

They mess up the game always!

Dragoons where OP, now where do you see them in pvp?

Ninjas? Jokers? Overlords? 

They are like in extinction lol

I played all those classed like a lot players did and quited to make mages / summoners / destroyers!

sadly they kill the game even more!

they "try fix" they always mess up, they should just rework the PVP system.

#8 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

Nice job kyo :)

#9 Roseupfromdead

Roseupfromdead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:39 AM

A not maxed gears overlord can kill a maxed gears mages with overlod's crit dmg.

Destroyer also got too high crit dmg even on a not max CD one.

They should slightly nerf Destroyer and overlords Crit dmg.

Cant imagine if meet a full geared destroyer/overlord , how high crit dmg can be.

Now they usually hit 3000- 3500crit dmg on a not max gears overlord/destroyer.

Max gears invoker with maxed Crit rate Crit dmg , FC 38.5%, crit dmg only 2100- 2400, never see over 2500cd.

People always ask nerf sum nerf invo,
To be very straight, mostly those asked for nerf sum and invo werent always go pvp/bsq and also havent max their gears.

People asked for ms capped cos they didnt geared their char to higher ms, so they blame end-game players walk too fast , they cant touch them;

People asked for nerf sum cos they didnt farm health card, stella ring, enchant gears. With +5 gears but wanted +20 cant kill them.

Why no one mention sorc?
Their fire emblem can cast every 3sec, this is 360' surround skill, cant kill you maybe , but it can stun you a sec, this already can cause you get freeze and let you die!

Sorc can cast their skills one by one without any empty gap, why no one mention it i wonder.

And gm never consider any Twins skill,
Their block in bsq/pvp, their chain combo zzzzzz can hit you unlimited till you die. Why dont change? Zzz zzzz combo , zzzzzzzz to die. All skill can stun you. Not like sum or invoker spam xxxxx you can just simply walk away!

#10 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

I have merged both topics to this one. Please don't crosspost. Thank you.

#11 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

Ye let's nerf overlords, they are clearly the ones filling up bsq rooms and nuking everybody.

#12 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

I'm for the removal of death buffs, or at least an adjustment so it can help unstacked players instead of stacked ones.

I'm against buffing Summoners, completely. They have the best DPS, and many CC. To be honest, I don't really like the fact that the Golgon can just show up and stun a whole team without any action from the Summoner. It is random, and the hitbox is completely bugged. Also the stun effect of Rolling Stone is too long imo, I think it should just flinch you, not stun you. About Smart Shot, let's not put it back. Aiming the ennemies is not hard, I'm a Destroyer and I have aim my ennemies and I can tell you it is completely possible. Of course if you try to X-spam someone moving it's gonna be difficult, you have to catch him and lock him down first.

About the healing buff on Summoners, I completely disagree too. They can actually tank pretty well with the 20% damage taken gave away to the summons. The 200HP recovery each time their Golgon gets touched. The Summon Blesser which is unkillable who heals you. They are great tanks, damage dealers and have actually a lot of CC. I was more thinking about a nerf for them. Also if you want more HP regen., as you're an X-spam class you can use the Eclipse earrings which can help you to stay alive longer. I don't see the point of giving Summoners a regeneration over time equal to the average damage taken, the point is not to make them unkillable.

About Invokers' Barbarian, I think what makes it really strong is that it has AoE, and is instant. What I mean by instant is that it freezes at the beginning of the animation, not after. So even if you get interrupted while casting it, the ennemies will still get frozen. Success rate should stay as it is, it seems alright.

About Destroyers, I don't see the harm on having high critical damage on X-spam, that's the way we deal damage since our X-spam is worse than Invokers and Summoners regarding the hitting count. About Flash Bang's duration, I really don't understand all the people complaining about that, that's our only consistent control and it's doesn't even have any AoE. There are other spells with longer / equal durations and that have AoE (Barbarian, Blizzard, Rolling Stone for example).

I'm for an "auto-balance" system in BSQ too. Can be basic things like the need of 1 player queue-ing in both team to let them join. Then it can be "balanced" fights all the time. But in the future I'd like to see something like a matchmaking. You apply to BSQ within the 3 minutes, and then the teams are made up automatically with an elo system or some caculation with the stats of the players. Also, leaving BSQ shouldn't be allowed. Currently everyone can join and leave whenever he wants, which is making teams unbalanced again. When someone leaves it makes the fight a lot harder for the leaver's team.

Though thank you for the short guide about how to get a gear, I think it can help some players !

#13 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:02 AM

What is the Difference in dmg from Overlord between +20 weap with rings and crit dmg and an Overlord with +20 armor as well, dmg is all about weapon and crit dmg, you dont need to be full gear to be damage focused.

Besides Overlord has high cooldowns and hits slowly compared to all other classes (except sorcerer maybe).

Overlord is definetly NOT the class that needs to be nerfed right now. They are neither completly broken nor completly Useless. Sure their skills mostly launch/knockdown but if an enemy is in a freeze they can just smash on them with whatever they have.

Also keep in mind that those Overlords probably hit you with Annihilation and Bloody Roar activated.

Annihilation only lasts for 5 hits with a 15 second cooldown and bloody roar drains 1% of your max hp for each second it is active.

Destroyer has no real crowd controll so the 4 seconds on that flashbang is totally fine as stun, besides its not that easy to hit.

Twins already got nerfed with that block in PvP by having 1 of it disabled and recently the cooldown of the other block skill got increased for PvP.

they are totally fine, if you cant catch them, they just play it smart, dodge stuff and block what is needed to engage.

From what i see you just want Summoner to be buffed again, since you only list buffs for summoner and nerfs for all other classes (that dragoon post was just to get their attention, wasnt even a real suggestion on how to change it without making it broken again). Summoner is still the most broken class in terms of dps, PvP and PvE. I mean, have you ever looked at the dmg of that Dark knight? If he gets to hit his charged attack on a frozen enemy he crits up to 35-40k against 30k magic defence in one hit, so i literally lose like 1/4 of my hp by that one hit. Also you want Smart shot back cuz you cant hit it? How about catching someone before being able to damage him? I dont want the time back where summoner just stay in the middle of the bsq holding down x and hitting everyone around them. Even Summoner has skills to catch people and the highest dps ingame has to have some downsides

Have you ever thought what would happen if we would do everything you suggested? We would have bsq filled by Summoner/Warlocks and thats it.

Edited by Vossel, 06 September 2017 - 11:04 AM.

#14 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:02 AM

A not maxed gears overlord can kill a maxed gears mages with overlod's crit dmg.

What do you mean by not maxed gear ? By the way, I don't see the harm of an Overlord being able to kill a mage. Mages are supposed to be gods ? If the Overlord choses to focus on getting more Crit. Damage before getting more resistance to kill others, that's a choice. Doesn't mean he is not supposed to kill a Mage, Overlords are supposed to be huge damage dealers, and they are still not the best at damaging.

Destroyer also got too high crit dmg even on a not max CD one.

I believe our critical damage calculation is the same as other classes. We don't profit of element damages as much as Invokers / Summoners, so our damages are more based on critical hits. Stil don't see the harm in some diversity.

They should slightly nerf Destroyer and overlords Crit dmg.

Cant imagine if meet a full geared destroyer/overlord , how high crit dmg can be.

Now they usually hit 3000- 3500crit dmg on a not max gears overlord/destroyer.

Max gears invoker with maxed Crit rate Crit dmg , FC 38.5%, crit dmg only 2100- 2400, never see over 2500cd.

Maybe you deal a bit less damage as an Invoker. But the class is not supposed to be a DPS class (in my opinion). Also, compared to Destroyers you have 1 more hit per X.

People always ask nerf sum nerf invo,
To be very straight, mostly those asked for nerf sum and invo werent always go pvp/bsq and also havent max their gears.

People asked for ms capped cos they didnt geared their char to higher ms, so they blame end-game players walk too fast , they cant touch them;

If I remember well, the MS cap came from the staff, not the players.

People asked for nerf sum cos they didnt farm health card, stella ring, enchant gears. With +5 gears but wanted +20 cant kill them.

As a stacked player, I can still die in like 5 seconds from a Summoners' X-spam.

Why no one mention sorc?
Their fire emblem can cast every 3sec, this is 360' surround skill, cant kill you maybe , but it can stun you a sec, this already can cause you get freeze and let you die!

Sorc can cast their skills one by one without any empty gap, why no one mention it i wonder.

Sorcerers are still too strong too, imo. I dare to hope they're the next ones to get nerfs.

And gm never consider any Twins skill,
Their block in bsq/pvp, their chain combo zzzzzz can hit you unlimited till you die. Why dont change? Zzz zzzz combo , zzzzzzzz to die. All skill can stun you. Not like sum or invoker spam xxxxx you can just simply walk away!

All classes have the possibility to lock to death. Twins control their enemies in the same time as dealing damage, while Summoners and Invokers control their ennemies and then deal damage which is why you can "simply" walk away. Also, Twins can't really lock a whole team but only a few players.

EDIT: Agree with Vossel about the Dark Knight, huge damages, the only way to doge it is to run (faaaar) away.

Edited by Onyzer, 06 September 2017 - 11:06 AM.

#15 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

i am also entirely against buffing summoners in any way whatsoever.

they completely dominate pve, to the point of people constantly telling me : "you must always make a summoner first, for pve everyone must play summoner".......

they also completely dominate BSQ. Very often we are winning BSQ by a large margin, then a good summoner shows up, instantly roots / kills everyone, scoops up all the flags, and we lose. they are a completely busted broken class and  I would say the number one class that warpportal needs to seriously work on.

They need a nerf big time, and certainly NOT a buff of ANY sort.

#16 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:07 AM

Salty cause I one shot summoners as overlord np then they get death buffs and I just do nothing all game.

#17 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

I don't see why people appreciate so much a game mode that promotes surviving as long as possible. BSQ even if the whole system would be balanced would still be bad. Taking risks as a flag holder is anything but rewarding. Large scaled PvP makes classes with better crowd control / area of damage reign.

BSQ does not show the fun part of Dragon Saga. Simply removing the death buffes or auto balancing the teams would not change much to this game mode. It's supposed to be open for everyone but I only see stacked players in there. Many people understood that BSQ - at its current state - is not appealing at all. And minor changes such as these consummes too much work for how little the result would be.

#18 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

BSQ was only meant as an example.

One cannot argue that summoner isnt the best PVE character.

and one cannot argue that summoner is one of the best tank, THE best dps, and THE most amount of cc skills in EW.

#19 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

They are already powerful enough, why do they need that MP sucking power? Get rid of that power! Mages suffer because of that. We have to use all of our MP to get awakening, then they suck the bit that is left.

They roll their ball, hide behind their summons and helix shot you while they suck your MP... They should be nerfed!

#20 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

Added my opinions in Blue since you tender to edit and cut stuff out so you dont look that bad so i just quote it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------CLASS Suggestions | Possible Improvements ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        This is Under Constrution! Still trying out all classes to make a more specific Suggestion! Making a list of all classes and all skills!

[Earth Master]
           [Job][Summoner]
[Skill] 
Area Spell: Not Working from lvl 6, no more buffs given. Makes it useless to upgrade.

[Job][Elementalist]
 [Skill]
Summon Blesser:   "Nature Recovery" - Recovery skill?
                  Hp recover 3% After 15sec - [Example: With 117k Hp Over 15sec = 3519 Hp Recovered] Over 10sec we get killed from a full stacked Invoker with x spam.
      Should be - Hp Recovery 30% After 15sec (Arround 35k in this case due example).
      Still lower than mage healing 50%.

"Ultra Tanker & Healer" (Because most people tell that)  How come a Invoker can kill a summoner with 135K + HP in less than 10sec with x Spam? I mean... a well geared Invoker Maxed Elemental! Not a 2* elemental cards invoker! You want to kill make it possible! they can kill us ofc, but because they made the char for it, they dont mimimi because they have weak char.

So why complain that we have a Healing skill that recover us 3.5k over 15sec... joke right? Even pots are better than this recovery.

Because you are not a healing class, you are a damage class right now, the class with the highest DPS if done right
and there have been alrdy enough complains about invokers heal

[Skill]
Helix Shot: Suggestions.

1st: Helix Shot Damage Fix. Why?
        Helix Shot:                       Damage 900 to 1.1k / Crit: 1.2k to 1.7k
         Without Helix Shot:         Damage 1.2 to 1.4k / Crit: 2.5k to 3k 

2nd: Smart Shot PVE and auto converts to Helix Shot on pvp. 

-PS: Summons should not be freeze so they could be used as a shield and possible to escape from the freeze spam on pvp.

So Summoner should be the only class able to have some kind of escape from those freeze? I think that would be unfair and would make them only more OP

[Sorcerer]

[Skill]
Fire Emblem: Cooldown Increased
-Cast Skills one by one without any empty gap. (suggestions)

[Invoker]

[Skill]
Barbarian: Cooldown Increased 
                   Lvl.10 :89% sucess - Cooldown 10sec or 12sec

[Destroyer]

-Cdmg Balance (less %): Theyr x spam = other classes even with full elemental resist and 32k Physical Defense they Hit 3k crit damage. Other classes crit. arround 1k to 1.7k No Balance at All.

[Skill]
FlashBang: 2.5sec Stun instead 4%

[Overlord]

[Job][Gladiator]
[Skill]
Annihilation: Only lasts for 5 hits with a 15 second cooldown
   Should Be: Last 15 hits with a 15 second cooldown. 

Just trying to add some kind of adjustment to justify your nerf is not the right way

[Job][Myrmidon]
[Skill]
Bloody roar : Drains 1% of your max hp for each second it is active.
    Should Be: Drains 1% of your max hp every 7sec. if not suicide skill.

Just trying to add some kind of adjustment to justify your nerf is not the right way

-Cdmg Balance (less %): Theyr x spam = other classes even with full elemental resist and 32k Physical Defense they Hit 8k crit damage. Other classes crit. arround 1k to 1.7k No Balance at All.
-Defense Increased: High damage x low defense, shoulg get balanced

[Twins]

-They lock for ever somehow....

Every class can do this, for some its easier for some not.

[Sentinel]

-

[Ninja]

[Joker]

[Dragoon]

- almost in extinction .... 

SINCE I SEE A LOT BLIND PEOPLE I NEED PUT THIS HERE IN CAPS AND IN RED!  LOOK DOWN AND READ!

Will improve the list daily since trying out new classes and skill! Fell free to reply and make suggestion to add to the list!

Thanks!   :Emo_12:

I talk about summoner skill because i play summoner and i talk about what i know and see playing!
i talk arround to other players and ask suggestions to try improve the whole classes!

Whats the fun of a game with all and only 3 or 4 of them are used?

Again! MAKE SUGESTIONS TO ADD TO TOPIC!

#21 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:30 PM

PVP improvements and Class balance yet everyone only talks about Bsq and nerfing classes based on Bsq

Remember to include Emporia War and Pvp Rooms when you talk about nerfing classes, since those nerfs affect all pvp modes

#22 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:53 PM

bsq is genetically engineered and biased towards mages. The point of bsq is to hold flags and we all know who da bes class 4 dat is. Make missions have op points so even bad classes can score easy points in the midst of bsq.

#23 9851170220163549840

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationQueen City of South - Cebu, Philippines
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

If many people is so against this PVP imbalance and stuff. Then why not enable compensation mode to PVP, where everyone is at a default stat and capability is based on the level of skills only which means monster/skill cards will be very beneficial in this mode. There will then be a separate set also for PvP that can be purchased but will not create a big-jump impact to have an OP class. This is being used by some MMOs which I don't want to mention the name cause it's against policy. 

I'm sure someone is familiar with this idea and I would love to discuss this idea privately to one of the staff if needed.

#24 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

Dragon saga has to make some kind of money. Having default sets and stats would make this (spending money) obsolete for a large group of players and new players to come. Obviously you can just farm everything out but people have to buy insurance in order to sell them, and if a decent amount of players just stop buying them cause they got free sets, its sorta meh.

But I mean if popcorn is in for that I'm cool with it since I read somewhere pve cashes in more money than pvp players.

Edited by Agitodesu, 06 September 2017 - 07:21 PM.

#25 Rossbach

Rossbach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

1. I don't think you understand what overlord is supposed to symbolize. (High burst dmg with slow attacks.)

2. Ur "8k" dmg is highly optimistic there considering bloody roar and annihilation.

3. Overlord is far from dishing out high dps. Long range fast multiple bullets vs close range slowish and slightly higher dmg attacks. (Even tho its not even that much higher dmg (#2))

4. Lets not forget we are talking about crit dmg here. Even if you manage to cap it it's only 40%. That means 60% of the time overlords are doing norm dmg. Hardy fair considering the lack of utility.

5. I don't get what ur stance is.

"nerf overlords" then u say:

Ninjas? Jokers? Overlords? 

They are like in extinction lol

"Buff summoners" then u say:

I played all those classed like a lot players did and quited to make mages / summoners / destroyers!

sadly they kill the game even more!

Edited by Rossbach, 06 September 2017 - 08:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users