• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

anyone expert on this matter ? kindly give tips and tricks for leveling really hard to lvl up without agi or vit lol getting a priest to baby sit is one tho need more options

#2 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

Asura anubis.

#3 superpandas

superpandas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

anyone expert on this matter ? kindly give tips and tricks for leveling really hard to lvl up without agi or vit lol getting a priest to baby sit is one tho need more options

pay me to leech you 

#4 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:24 PM

For help with specific classes use the class forums

https://forums.warpp...um/445-classes/

On topic, 

Consider making a second account to leech yourself. Knights and Hunters make great leechers at GH Castle 2 and Anolians respectively.

Edited by pandapants, 07 September 2017 - 01:26 PM.

#5 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:58 PM

Asura anubis.

that would be fun lol!

#6 abar

abar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

You need a pure leeched acolyte and also pure leech monk to make it the best. Oh if u need job lvls ayothaya has the best killing cats.

Edited by abar, 07 September 2017 - 07:53 PM.

#7 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

You need a pure leeched acolyte and also pure leech monk to make it the best. Oh if u need job lvls ayothaya has the best killing cats.

hey bro i msged u

#8 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:25 PM

Or if youre rly stubborn on actually playing the monk while leveling you can try occult impaction path. Shouldnt be too hard to dish out decent dmg

#9 SaintMulla1

SaintMulla1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:41 AM

Or if youre rly stubborn on actually playing the monk while leveling you can try occult impaction path. Shouldnt be too hard to dish out decent dmg

ye i might try it out

#10 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:43 PM

Work int first and be a leechy heal and buff slave for parties.

#11 RistrettoJoe

RistrettoJoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

Stats:

I think low dex is good. 1 is possible. But stats up to ~20 use up only small stat points so having ~20 dex points could be recommended. 

Probably 81~91 Str. 99 str not really recommended in Renewal Stats. 71 str will be too low if we talk about pure G Fist Monk

Leveling:

1. LEECH all the way

2. Asura Anubis (I think this is gonna be slow & expensive, solo exp)

3. Occult Impact (solo exp)

It is ideal for a G Fist Monk to get Body Relocation. With that, you can only get level 3 Occult Impact for leveling UNLESS you choose to use Neuralizer. Probably the only reason why a Monk doesn't skill up Body Reloc is because they can transcend into Champs so they focus on leveling skills (Occult Impact, Finger Offensive)

This is the only skill build w/ Body Reloc for Monks

Spoiler

#12 takeoh86

takeoh86

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:34 AM

Stats:

I think low dex is good. 1 is possible. But stats up to ~20 use up only small stat points so having ~20 dex points could be recommended. 

Probably 81~91 Str. 99 str not really recommended in Renewal Stats. 71 str will be too low if we talk about pure G Fist Monk

Leveling:

1. LEECH all the way

2. Asura Anubis (I think this is gonna be slow & expensive, solo exp)

3. Occult Impact (solo exp)

It is ideal for a G Fist Monk to get Body Relocation. With that, you can only get level 3 Occult Impact for leveling UNLESS you choose to use Neuralizer. Probably the only reason why a Monk doesn't skill up Body Reloc is because they can transcend into Champs so they focus on leveling skills (Occult Impact, Finger Offensive)

This is the only skill build w/ Body Reloc for Monks

Spoiler

Any reason as to why 81-91 str specifically? or would 80-90 work?

#13 AussieBlackBeard

AussieBlackBeard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:16 AM

Let's not forget Asura strike damage goes off how much MP you have. Or... has that changed since i've been back?

#14 caldeira2018

caldeira2018

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

You can snipe Geographers with TSS. With 80str and a Fire Swordmace, maybe you can one shoot those things. But so far, I need 2 lvl 5TSS to kill each one. But it´s really easy and unexpensive. I´ve tried Occult on goats, but the damage in this server is terrible. Just snipe Geos or asura Anubis. You can also TSS Enchanted Peach trees if you have pneuma. 

Edited by caldeira2018, 24 September 2017 - 11:05 AM.

#15 GKole

GKole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

Its really not so hard to level but you do need some good gear if you're trying to stay independent/leech free

1) You need a snake hat, under+pantie and a stunner (use whatever mace until you can equip it) plus some woe potions. Level your STR and DEX early on to help with leveling and leave int for later when you have gfist

2) I stayed in culverts (thief bugs are great exp) until 30 then toy factory 1/2 until I had Gfist leveled - the parties there are great ways to get good exp fast and at those levels the agi from buffs, VIP buff (if u have it) and pantie/undershirt is enough to flee pretty well. 

3) You will be low 60s when you get gfist 1 (assuming you're going straight for it) and the point when you can start killing anubis depends on your gear - bare minimum you need a decent weapon and some SP Gear (willow/sohee) and a phen until you max gfist ( w/ fist maxed, 21 dex I don't need a phen anymore). This will let you kill them but you'll die a lot too so reduction gears like a cranial, bathory and immune help. Gfisting them is pretty satisfying and good exp but the miserable aftercast sp debuff makes it inferior to a good BB leech on a mobby map. 

UPDATE: I'm going to revise and say it IS a pretty tough road for leveling even at anubis.  I was charmed by the early quick levels but using an exp tool I see I get ~4m exp/hr at anubis (no BM but with VIP) which strikes me as low but sadly also about as a good as it is gonna get - the cooldown is brutal and fixed. Leech! 

Edited by GKole, 25 September 2017 - 07:05 AM.

#16 xSmaugg

xSmaugg

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:54 PM

Im getting a hard time to level a Asura Monk.. 1 Agi .... Jesus...

Trying to Party at HO, but i take a lot of dmg eve with cranial...

76 ATM...

My intentions are to lvl at HO until 80-83... after that, i dunno what to do... :-(

#17 Ashhen

Ashhen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:49 AM

Doesnt mvp get you a lot of xp maybe become a mvp hunter a later lvl. I know its hard to find some or all mvp but its still a lot of exp I think.

#18 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:56 AM

With 1 agi it's pretty hard to do without leech since all the other skills are pretty gimped due to renewal mechanics.

As other said - GF on Anubis, TSS works ok, but is still slow, OI is totally useless as you can't 1 or 2 shot anything worthwhile. You could try to max out combo (keep trifecta at 5). You can 1 shot decent stuff when it would actually proc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users