• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Harblator

Harblator

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

As per a previous post by Cinnamon, I ticketed support to have the restrictions on Steam purchasing removed from the cash shop. Unfortunately, they seem to have completely disabled the cash shop for me now, and it has been nearly a week. I would dearly love to buy the points, but cannot. Is there a way to get Steam accounts able to purchase WPE and convert to KP like normal accounts?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

Hello,

There is no way to bind Warpportal payments and Steam at this time.

When you visit the Power UP option through Steam, is there absolutely no option listed?

You can refer to the guide here to walk-through making a payment on Steam.

Screenshots of the issue may be of use, just be sure to remove any sensitive data to the display.

#3 Harblator

Harblator

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

Hello,

There is no way to bind Warpportal payments and Steam at this time.

When you visit the Power UP option through Steam, is there absolutely no option listed?

You can refer to the guide here to walk-through making a payment on Steam.

Screenshots of the issue may be of use, just be sure to remove any sensitive data to the display.

Cheers Cinnamon, but I have tried for ages now. It only allows me to buy VIP, not KP. Really unhappy that asking for the removal of restrictions has lead to them completely locking me out.

Here is my purchase page for the last week and a half. Any time of day, nothing in the left column.

• Ticket Number [Removed]

etttmu.png

Edited by VModCinnamon, 10 September 2017 - 09:31 PM.
Mod Edit: Please do not post your ticket number in public.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

Harblator, will check with the staff about your issue on Steam, however it may take at least 12 hours for a response. The ticket number has been noted as well, kindly in future keep it private as it contains sensitive information.

#5 127140429022707997

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Re:Start - Odin

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:00 AM

I'm having the same issue ^_^v thanks!. I guess WP doesn't want my hard earned dollars? :D :D :D

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:51 AM

Last week I have been informed in general if a Steam account is missing the purchase feature then the account at some point has issued a charge-back, in which it causes the account to loose ability to make purchases. There is also the first time account restriction which is likely lifted after investigating the account through a ticket.

#7 127140429022707997

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Re:Start - Odin

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

Last week I have been informed in general if a Steam account is missing the purchase feature then the account at some point has issued a charge-back, in which it causes the account to loose ability to make purchases. There is also the first time account restriction which is likely lifted after investigating the account through a ticket.

What should we do then ? :P

#8 1563170724123934730

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

If that's the case then why does it still allow the purchase of VIP as shown in the screenshot? I've never issued a chargeback but I have the same screen the OP does. It doesn't really make any sense.

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

If that's the case then why does it still allow the purchase of VIP as shown in the screenshot? I've never issued a chargeback but I have the same screen the OP does. It doesn't really make any sense.

For that the user must send in a ticket to the Payment Department.

#10 smokestrife

smokestrife

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

Not to necro a post, but I'm also having this issue. It'll let me buy VIP again but there aren't any options available for actual Kafra Credit. I'd like to buy some of those nice costume boxes but it won't let me spend my money.

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:09 AM

Hello smokestrife,

Are you on Steam? For security concerns, new Steam registered accounts will have some restrictions on the purchase options.

Please contact the Payment staff for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users