stats and build for archer begginers pve! - Archer Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

stats and build for archer begginers pve!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Adorm

Adorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationVakiome kanata ko
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

Make a archer lvl 12 from novoice and get silver arrows, then go to payon cave. A normal bow you get at job change will do and use healing red potions while you fire. The stats are this 30 dex 10 agi and build it up to 30 dex, 10 agi and 30 int with lvl 10 double strafe. Then get owls eye 10 and then get 30 dex, 30 int, 30 agi. When ya reach lvl 33 use gatung bow[1] from payon shop with fire arrows. Go to lyang and kill soils and you should lvl really fast. 

#2 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:23 PM

Definitely a good start!

I've been making several hunters for leeching purposes and I've used a slightly different method to make my trappers.

Lv12~25 : Thief Bugs @ Prontera Culvert

Lv25~Job50 : Leaf Cats @ Ayothaya Field 2 (Requires part 1 of Ayothaya Dungeon Entrance Quest)

//Job Change to Hunter

Job1~Job11 : Leaf Cats

Job11+ : Anolians @ Comodo Field 03, or Clock Tower B4F

*Leaf Cats give amazing job exp! With VIP they give over 2.4k job exp

Skill Progression [Archer]:

Double Strafe 10 -> Owl's Eye 10 -> Vulture's Eye 10 -> Improve Concentration 10 -> Arrow Shower 9

*DS is long range without needing Vulture's Eye, so no need to rush any other skills. Once you get Lv1 Double Strafe, you will only use DS to kill, unless the enemy can be killed with 1 regular attack

Skill Progression [Hunter]:

Just rush to Blast Mine Lv5 to use against Anolians

Gear:

- Make a +7 Bow with the training grounds supplies you receive. Normal arrows are fine for Thief Bugs.

- Get a Crossbow on your way to Leaf Cats, upgrade to +6

- Once you get to Leaf Cats, switch to Fire Arrows. Be sure to pick up the Lemons they drop for free SP potions!

The following gear is expensive, so it's not always available to new players. But if you have the money, these are some great gears to pick up for leveling

Helm: Fantastic Wig [~1.5m] or Ramen Hat [~750k]

Body: Roda Frog carded armor [~150k]

Weapon: +X Triple Hurricane Cross Bow [~700k], After Job Lv11 Hunter switch to 4x Drops carded dagger + Shield or 2x Drops carded Arbalest Bow

Accessory: 2x Zerom carded Belt [~350k x2]

Shoes: Sohee carded shoes [~140k]

Strawberries are a good investment also! Double Strafe will run down your mana pretty quick, so investing in Strawberries means less time sitting and waiting for mana.

Stat Progression:

Pump Dex to 31~41, then start adding 1 Dex + 1 Int per level. As you get closer to Hunter, get your Int to match Dex to maximize trap damage and SP pool. Leave everything else at 1.

Notes:

- Bring lots of Fly Wings to Leaf Cats! They hit hard, so if you're in danger of getting hit just fwing away. At early levels you may find yourself fwinging a lot, but the xp is still worth the early hit-and-run tactics.

- Bring even more Fly Wings to Anolians. After Leaf Cats you'll probably be around base ~40. Assuming you followed the stat progression, it will take about ~3-5 traps to kill an Anolian, and they will probably kill you in 1 hit. As with Leaf Cats, if you're in danger of getting hit just fwing away.

- Bring Strawberries or other SP potions. It will speed up the leveling process many times over, but is not completely necessary. I'm cheap so I often sit and wait for the SP regen XD

- Buffs help a lot! Consider making an alt account to leech an Acolyte/Priest alongside your Archer/Hunter. Bless will greatly increase your damage and help with SP. If you can't afford Fantastic Wig or Peco Hairband, Increase Agi is pretty much mandatory by the time you reach Anolians. Also, warps back to your leveling spot if you die will speed things up depending on how often you die

#3 AxcessDraw

AxcessDraw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

Anyone got an alternative to HO? I'll be leeching off my priest after I get Turn Undead, but I need to leech level him with the Hunter to get there first, and HO is a bit too difficult right now.

#4 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Anyone got an alternative to HO? I'll be leeching off my priest after I get Turn Undead, but I need to leech level him with the Hunter to get there first, and HO is a bit too difficult right now.

What level are you? And what build?

#5 AxcessDraw

AxcessDraw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

What level are you? And what build?

Right now I'm a lvl 65 falconer, haven't started to add any LUK yet as the falcon doesn't have all 5 hits. Ankle snare lvl 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users